Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Zakariyah

Last Breath

:D

:D sister Swanlake :D I have seen another version of that video, a childhood friend of mine died two weeks ago, and seeing this video it gives me the chills. Thanks again.

PropellerAds

hmmm i got this

RealMedia File Format: Invalid Data Header in file "Ahmed Bukhatir - Last Breath.rm". The file is unreadable. :D

Assalamualaikum..

The link doesnt work.. Hm...

Is anyone has the old version of this song? Jazakallah Khair..

Salaam

Click, download and watch:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nooralanoor(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nasheeds/Ahmed%20Bukhatir%20-%20Last%20Breath.rm"]lastbreath[/url]

KH

Salaam

Click, download and watch:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nooralanoor(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nasheeds/Ahmed%20Bukhatir%20-%20Last%20Breath.rm"]lastbreath[/url]

KH

Salam alaikum brother.. The link doesnt work too. Or its just my pc having a prob? Hm... I dont think so.. Neway.. Thanks brother..

Sis SAYYAFF try the link sis swanlake provided, that one works.

Open in new Player (right click and choose "Save As" to download it)

Edited by blaze_01

Ive got that video on .wmv format......its 43.9mb.....the quality is better :D

Salam

Can you please upload it to (www.)"http://rapidshare.de"]rapidshare[/url]?

thanks

Here, dunno if it is gonna work :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare.de/files/4179669/Last_Breath.WMV.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare.de/files/4179669/Last_Breath.WMV.html[/url]

well the clip was moving, even if with deteriorated quality of video. may God bless you.

can any one post some links for other nasheeds. specially there was one with the name "never alone". i had it in my pc but got it washed out.

in addition, if someone could help about the names of Allah, those were recited by some Eqyptian Qaree. i had tried alot to find them out but all went invain.

High Quality:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2006/22-8-05-Last%20Breath%20Video.WMV"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%2...ath%20Video.WMV[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare.de/files/4179669/Last_Breath.WMV.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare.de/files/4179669/Last_Breath.WMV.html[/url]

can any one post some links for other nasheeds. specially there was one with the name "never alone". i had it in my pc but got it washed out.

do you mean this one? (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_b4death(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/web/neveral2.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_b4death(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/web/neveral2.htm[/url]

High Quality:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2006/22-8-05-Last%20Breath%20Video.WMV"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%2...ath%20Video.WMV[/url]

The quality is the best here. Thanks.

Jazak Allah Khair bro...I always loved 'last breath' and it always gave me chills when I heard it. But to see an actual person dying while hearing that , kinda makes it hit home big time.

:sl:

I believe as a Muslim you have to be STRONG/FIRM/UNWAVERING; and avoid sappy/emotional/melodramatic music !!

I would recemmend to stay away from these and listen to the recitation of the Noble Qur'an.

:wa: