rofi

Islamic Calligraphy

Bismillah...................

post-2024-1117573704_thumb.jpg

Edited by rofi

PropellerAds

:D

looks great :D

you know i have trouble reading calligraphy..

Asalaamo aleykum,

I think this comes under Calligraphy. I embroided it myself :D , now I am working on another one ( Surat Al-Hashr 22-24)

7a14e210.jpg

Sorry it's a very big picture. I dont know how to make it smaller

Asalamu Alaikum

WOW!

That is impressive! How long did it take you Chaand?

Salaam,

I'm not sure you'll have to check for yourself brother Chaand, but you seem to have written 'maa beena aydeehim' when it should be 'maa bayna aydeehim'.

Please check.

Peace

Edited by Insignia of Islam

Asalaamo aleykum,

Thanks for the kind replies ! :D I had it first painted on 'butter-paper'in Pakistan by a professional painter and then gave that paper to such a shop that prints on clothes. ( there are many in Pakistan :D ) and then I embroided it.

Insignia of Islam Posted Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Salaam,

I'm not sure you'll have to check for yourself brother Chaand, but you seem to have written 'maa beena aydeehim' when it should be 'maa bayna aydeehim'.

Please check.

Peace

I am not familiar with the Arabic script ( yet, Inshallah ) so any mis-spellings are not from my hand, or not deliberate from me. I only know the transliteration of Ayat-ul Kursi .

It did took me a little less then a year to embroid, but then I have three little kids around, so often, when I just got the thread in the needle I got called away for 'mother-duties' :D

It measures 1 meter by 0.70 meter :D

waleykum assalaam,

Salaam,

LOL you should've told me off for calling you brother, sister Chaand.

All the letters themselves are correct. Just one diatrical mark is wrong, it's a kasrah when it should be a fathah.

Take care and peace.

Salaam,

LOL you should've told me off for calling you brother, sister Chaand.

All the letters themselves are correct. Just one diatrical mark is wrong, it's a kasrah when it should be a fathah.

Take care and peace.

Asalaamo aleykum ,

Oh, I kinda figured by the replies after you, you would find out soon enough, and also I was not offended , so I didnot feel the need to "tell you off" :D

Jazaka Allahu geiran fot telling me about this diatrical mark. Although I still sit here with one eyebrow raised, figuring out which one it is :D ...I am happy you know so much Arabic, mashallah !

waleykum assalam,

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

MashaAllah very impressive peace of work Sis! Lol how can you find the time when you have 3 kids to look after?! Well, it's certainly going to take you ages to correct that mistake but it's worth it if you wnat to sell it :D

Wassalau Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu

Asalaamo aleykum,

With 3 kids, that is why it took me som long :D . But correcting is only a minute or two, once I found out where it is, haha ! ( :D so perhaps you're right, it will take me another year...)

I haven't thought about selling . Now I am working on another one. But Alhamdulillah all my three kids are going to school now, so this might go faster :D

waleykum assalaam,

This is a beautiful calligraphy of the geneology of the Prophet :D ! :D

geneology.jpg

Sis Keeping Faith: i can't see what you posted :D :D :D

Chaand: Ma sha Allah! Now, what i would like you to do for me, is the aya "Tell my Servants I am Near...". So i can expect it soon? right? :D :D Seriously, ma sha Allah :D

erm

This forum is only for uploading images. Do not discuss anything here. Please use the 'Gallery Discussions' forum for all your gallery-related discussions. Allowed image formats are: gif, jpeg, jpg and png. Maximum uploaded image size is 100KB. Posting images linked from other websites is not allowed, and will be deleted, so don't use the button. You're allowed only to upload images from your computer. Please optimize your images for the web (minimum file size) before posing them.

Yes sister Chaand ..very impressive. MashaAllah

Says "Allah" (Arabic for God)

post-4063-1134097541_thumb.jpg

Edited by anonymous

This one is very nicely calligraphed. It consists of an entire chapter from the Qur'an (chapter 112).

English translation of what's written:

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

And there is none like unto Him.

post-4063-1134098513_thumb.jpg

Edited by anonymous

Although I still sit here with one eyebrow raised, figuring out which one it is

:D sister,

Here is a tip on what needs to be corrected:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img44.imageshack.us/img44/5977/7a14e21022mn.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img44.imageshack.us/img44/5977/7a14e21022mn.jpg[/url]

Take a look at what the corrected version should look like:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img44.imageshack.us/img44/732/7a14e21033hm.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img44.imageshack.us/img44/732/7a14e21033hm.jpg[/url]