Islamic Forum

PropellerAds
i m really interested  :D  in stories please describe all of u brothers and sisters that when did u felt Allah was closest to u

Walaikum salam brother and wayaikum!

Well maybe u should have reversed the question...isnt Allah always close to us? Arent we the ones who go away from Him?? I dont know really...any way.....getting back to the subject!

I have to say that i felt closest to Allah when i first reverted! He was on my mind 24-7 and i just couldnt stop thinking about Him and wanting to know everything about Islam...coz i just reverted and allll my sins were 4given i found it sooo easy not to sin....subhanallah i didnt even wanna talk...i just felt to at peace and content that i didnt even wanna open my mouth!

Well that feeling went QUICK! As soon as i started sinning again then all that nice feeling went away :D I beg Allah that one day I can have that feeling back! aaaaammeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn

:D

indeed i agree with the sister. Allah :D is closer to us than our jugular vein!!

Through du'a, constant Zikr and reading Quran, one should insha'Allah feel their faith increasing!

Perhaps you are looking for inspiring stories, i do find revert stories are the most inspring, click on the link below to read some...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=78"]Revert stories[/url]

InshaAllah this will be of some help to you, and inspire you on your quest for the straight path.

Sister Verity

At one point in my life, my iman was very weak. :D but when i was reading a book(i think it was "the complete idiot's guide to the Qur'an") I saw an ayat of the quran that said"Allah remembers those who remember him..." When i read that, i practically burst into tears. I was sobbing for the longest time. My vision was completely blurred by tears. How could i have been so stupid?!

I then got up, prayed Maghrib, and sat down to read quran. I thought, "how about i read surah al-A'la. I opened the quran up, and it opened to that surah. :D

That's when i felt closest to Allah.

Edited by Afghan_Hijabi

I think I remember being very much close to Allah many times in Sajda when I would say slowly "Subhana RABBIE alAlaa"

The way Rabie, means MY RAB.. just used to get me.

Besides, everytime I see my family, esp my wifey *wink wink* I just come up with the feeling of saying Alhamdulillah.

:D felt sooo close this ramadan, especially on night of laytul qadr, it was mashallah an amazing feeling.

Made me realise how Allah swt is always here for you, and you can know the whole world, but still your sooo lonely, and Allah swt is your only true friend and always will be.

Thats when I truly felt...Allah close to me, and I knew for sure, I am never alone. And truly He is so Merciful. :D

Allahfiz