Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
powerfantastic

Zina!

Assalamu alaikum all

I just would request that dua be made for a brother. Unfortunatley he has committed ZINA with a non Muslim woman and now she is PREGNANT! I was told by the woman herself....This is a very very serious and MAJOR sin...I would ask everyone who reads this post to pllllleeeeeezzzz make dua 4 this brother to be guided to the straight path and that Allah may 4give him.......they also plan to marry B4 the baby is born which is also not allowed....a pregnant woman must wait until she has delivered until she can marry.......

So please dont 4get this brother in ur prayers inshallah

jazakallah khair!

PropellerAds

inshallah i wil pray for him

may Allah show him the right path, guide him to do what is right and forgive him

Ameen

:D

this is somin new, we are advised not to disclouse evil acts such as this to others, and your asking us to dua as well?

somehow i dont think this is right..... :D

our dua is not what he requires, he needs to repent

anyway i will do dua that he is guided inshalalh

Edited by slave

Truely i'm not sure what to make dua for. The dude sinned grossly and has created another living being in the process. Time to acept the consequences. No point crying over spilt milk. Indeed inshallah may he have learnt his lesson but i have little to no sympathy for him. Only person i have sympathy for his for the unborn child.

Truely i'm not sure what to make dua for. The dude sinned grossly and has created another living being in the process. Time to acept the consequences. No point crying over spilt milk. Indeed inshallah may he have learnt his lesson but i have little to no sympathy for him. Only person i have sympathy for his for the unborn child.

Just as it is important to believe in God’s mercy and forgiveness, it is also necessary to base human relations on forgiveness. We cannot expect God's forgiveness unless we also forgive those who do wrong to us. Forgiving each other, even forgiving one's enemies is one of the most important Islamic teaching. In the Qur'an God has described the Believers as “those who avoid major sins and acts of indecencies and when they are angry they forgive.â€(al-Shura 42:37) Later in the same Surah God says, “The reward of the evil is the evil thereof, but whosoever forgives and makes amends, his reward is upon God." (al-Shura 42:40) In another place the Qur'an says, “If you punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, indeed it is better for the patient. Endure you patiently. Your patience is not except through the help of God…†(al-Nahl 16:126-127)

Read more here : "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.forgivenessworks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fw/main/global/articles/islamic_perspective.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.forgivenessworks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fw/main/gl...erspective.html[/url]

I shall do a dua for him :D

hmm..... ye this is abit confusing.. nevertheless we are not to judge him only Allah swt can be his judge... so inshallah i will dua for him and may he sincerely and truely repent for his actions.

but we must remember the door of repentance is open so long as we are not in the throes of death, for the Prophet s.a.w.w. said, “Allah accepts the repentance of His servant so long as death has not reached his collar bone.â€

The Prophet s.a.w.w. said, “One who has repented of a sin (sincerely) is like one who has never sinned at all.â€"

“Say: ‘O My servants who wronged against their souls, do not despair of Allah’s mercy! For Allah forgives all sins; for He is indeed Forgiving, Compassionate.’â€

(Az-Zumar: 53),

May Allah guide him to the Siratul-Mustaqeem. This is indeed a sad scenario and may Allah guide him back with those whom He has guided.

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]