Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
powerfantastic

Maybe More Manners

Assalamu alaikum

I am really not posting this to create fitnah or offend anyone ok.... :D BUT...i feel like some of the moderators in here are a bit pushy and rude////

For example i accidentally posted something in the wrong area once and i had my posting rights taken away and i got a PM informing me about this...the PM was really a lil offensive.....it was almost like i did a major bad thing.. i mean its just a mistake right!

Then in another area of the forum there is a post warning us not to post anything there that doesnt belong in that section.....and again i felt like the post was so rude....it wasnt like the post said "please try to post on relevant things here inshallah so we can have better organisation" it was more direct and harsh...

So a bit of advice inshallah...try and be a lil bit softer and friendly...keep in mind that there are a lot of non muslims that come here and they need to feel like us Muslims are friendly..not bossy.....

inshallah hope this hasnt made anyone offended.if so please 4give me....ameen

PropellerAds

:D

Thanks sister for your advice.

ps. the above post is in violation of rule 8. Kindly read our "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url] for details.