Islamic Forum
<lightingwarrior>

Post Your Desktop

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

Bro eeps, I think you've got some personal pics from your first link. You're okay for everyone to see them?

Wassalaam.

PropellerAds

wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Ok.. here is "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v395/just_mine2/untitled.bmp"]Mine! :D[/url]

are these to big? or does everyone want me to delete this? i have more if anyone wants them.

Edited by eeps24

:D

mine is still the best..

i think it would be better if you just gave the links instead of using the IMG tags, loolz, they are massive!

ok here we go again

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Escape.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Escape.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/cove_of_dreams_1024.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/cove_of_dreams_1024.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/beforethestorm_1024.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/beforethestorm_1024.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Aoi_Dorama.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Aoi_Dorama.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Almost_there.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/Almost_there.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/afterthestorm_1024.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/afterthestorm_1024.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/3GreenRings.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/3GreenRings.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/walking_with_orion_1024.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/walking_with_orion_1024.jpg[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/The+new+sphere.bmp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/The+new+sphere.bmp[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/relative_calm_1024.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.strike9(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eeps/relative_calm_1024.jpg[/url]

mine is still the best..

not bad not bad at all........i give u an A+ for effort :D .....i have to clean up my desktop.......personally i like having nothing on top, but its faster to just click on things then to go thru the startmenu or my computer

Loolz, forgot all the images, a white background is the best!

wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Ok.. here is "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v395/just_mine2/untitled.bmp"]Mine!  :D[/url]

I like the way the icons are arranged but it seems a bit too "boy-ish" for a sis to have....lol, ah well, Good desktops.

And rofi , a white desktop is just, bland, lifeless, like an empty canvas with no paint.

And rofi , a white desktop is just, bland, lifeless, like an empty canvas with no paint.

It leaves room for imagination :D

i havent seen a very cool 1 yet lol

ahem ahem........i dont think you posted up yours yet have you? :D

It leaves room for imagination  :D

Well i am artist....if i imagine i must express !!!!

Although i must admit rofi i like what youve done with the taskbar start menu thingybob

taskbar start menu thingybob

:D wha?

Lat, getting your post count up ey? to get your very own Blog? About 10 more to go InshAllah :D

:D  wha?

Lat, getting your post count up ey? to get your very own Blog? About 10 more to go InshAllah :D

YEP A FEW MORE NOW....

Well i like the way you dragged everything into the start task bar thing, although it looks too cluttered, dude get some nice background or something :D

I like the way the icons are arranged but it seems a bit too "boy-ish" for a sis to have....lol, ah well, Good desktops.

:D wa rahmatullahi wa barakatau

I just realised, that isn't my current desktop. :D

Anyways.. that desktop, my lil bro put up. :D It isn't my personal comp. :D

Heres mine currently:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v217/Muja/pretty.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v217/Muja/pretty.jpg[/url]

omg its sooo pretty (i got it on the site eeps posted...but Im removing it now...because its sort of like magic...but its just soo preddy!) :D

ok I just changed it to this:

desktop.jpg

ok I just changed it to this:

desktop.jpg

i see you have good taste in backgrouds :D ....once in a while not sure how often that website will post new pics.............. and i see you have paintshoppro :D its better then adobe photoshop and easier to use :D

and i see you have paintshoppro :D its better then adobe photoshop and easier to use :D

:D :D :D :D Better than photoshop? If its easier to use it cant be better than photoshop......i have photoshop man that software is so... :D Downloaded it off the net, lol.

Anyway,. i like digital blasphemy but then afterwards i went to webshots, they are far better.

:D  :D  :D  :D  Better than photoshop? If its easier to use it cant be better than photoshop......i have photoshop man that software is so... :D Downloaded it off the net, lol.

Anyway,. i like digital blasphemy but then afterwards i went to webshots, they are far better.

just because something is harder than something else, doesnt make it better........i used both programs and to me paint shop pro is better, and the features to use are easier to control ........to me it is anways.........the light saber pictures i posted in the brothers room.......i did it with paint shop pro....it was easier to do in that than photo shop

:D :D

Who's dissin Adobe Photoshop?! :D

Here's my desktop.

desktop7is.th.jpg[/url]

The Recycle Bin looks weird in the lake eh? :D

Batta...no comment [at] the icons. :D But great desktop wallpaper! :D

Asalamu Alaikum

You got a nice desktop there sister, nature desktops are always the best.

Somebody comparing Paint Shop Pro with Photoshop? Sweet. Of course, Paint Shop Pro is way better.

Guest amani

madina_sunsit_800_600.jpg:D

my desktop is currently this pic