Islamic Forum
<lightingwarrior>

Post Your Desktop

PropellerAds

Asalamu Alaikum

Haven't you people heard of the desktop cleaning wizard? Right click on the desktop > Arrange Icons By and viola. Go on, do yourselfs a favour (some of you). Oh, that's for XP users only. I think. Those who don't have XP, too bad, try keep upto date.

I got some really nice desktops, but I don't think anyones interested in artistic, creative flared desktops are they? Let me know if your interested in stuff like this. There's loads of the sort, clean, flashy, trendy, edge cutting etc.

blackcrowking12800xj.th.jpg[/url]

Thanks to ImageShack for "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.imageshack.us"]Free Image Hosting[/url]

Asalamu Alaikum

Haven't you people heard of the desktop cleaning wizard? Right click on the desktop > Arrange Icons By and viola. Go on, do yourselfs a favour (some of you). Oh, that's for XP users only. I think. Those who don't have XP, too bad, try keep upto date.

I got some really nice desktops, but I don't think anyones interested in artistic, creative flared desktops are they? Let me know if your interested in stuff like this. There's loads of the sort, clean, flashy, trendy, edge cutting etc.

blackcrowking12800xj.th.jpg[/url]

Thanks to ImageShack for "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.imageshack.us"]Free Image Hosting[/url]

im intrestid in art like that

Asalamu Alaikum

If you are, or aren't, here's a few to get your buds going. Scream if you want more insha Allah.

001entrapment12808cq.th.jpg[/url]

doorserv12803fi.th.jpg[/url]

slides12801hp.th.jpg[/url]

succulent16009ol.th.jpg[/url]

worldnf1280x9605mt.th.jpg[/url]

windbyilona10240st.th.jpg[/url]

gettywallpaper10247cq.th.jpg[/url]

:D

Sister Amani you have such good taste in wallpaper! :D

mine's just a closer shot.

Oh i love those arty desktops. Anything photography or graphic design will do for me. I just like it, the word that befits it is.....Contemporary....yeah...

...*slow sigh*.......*smile*

omg my looks soooo beautiful now! check it out (oh and I changed the taskbar to olive green :D):

omg.jpg

there are some really nices desktops on here

sister Mujahada your one actually makes me feel like i'm hidn in the trees and looking at the castle..lol...

bro D-Ziner...nice pic there...thanks for sharing :D

bro slave... u can take it if u like it.... :D its not mine anyway...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p292.jpg"]Orange..something something[/url]

here are come wallpapers for those who are interested in these stuff...

each has a different pic.... :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p266.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_skyIIII_1024x768.jp"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_shamanka07_1024x768pg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_lamps_1024x768.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_tend_to_zero_blue_14x768.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_darkswamp_1024x768.g"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/vladstudio_dawn_1024x768.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/kenshin_27_1024.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/23244.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p371.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p141.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p22.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v333/zone28/wall_p110.jpg"]My Webpage[/url]

Guest amani

how do you lot put on your direct desktop pic?

thank for the link but how do i put the calender like you did?

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.webshots(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/samplers/"]Webshots[/url] i used this software... its nothing complicated like styple xp or anything... u can upload pic from ur pc or from its own website and then put them as desktop... so if u want calender u would have to download this first. its quite handy! i have been using it for 3 years now. if u wanted to download pic from its site, u would have to make an account, u would be able to download 5 pic a day which will directly be loaded to this software and u can change the settings of after how many min or hours should ur desktop change....

ahh i said a lot about it.... :D i really like it...

some more

*i m getting dizzy*

wall_p115.jpg

de778d62.jpg

10ff910b.jpg

wall_p405.jpg

wall_p404.jpg

wall_p94.jpg

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

Wow...i am impressed!! Nice pictures, Masha'Allah!

Wa'salam.

My desktop used to be a bad (or good? lol) as slave, but we got it all cleaned up :a:. too many icons were turning into a headache.

i luv mine "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/gjkgjk.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/gjkgjk.jpg[/url]

i luv mine "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/gjkgjk.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/gjkgjk.jpg[/url]

:D eewww man!!! how can u stand that??? :D

Heres my Work one

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i4.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y132/muntaqeem/desktop.bmp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i4.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y132/muntaqeem/desktop.bmp[/url]

Edited by kandahari

My desktop used to be a bad (or good? lol) as slave, but we got it all cleaned up :a:. too many icons were turning into a headache.

ouch god dont ya eyes hurt ya? wouldnt b able to stand tht :D

:wa;

my uptaded one u like "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/ghfdg.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i7.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y275/sparklordz/ghfdg.jpg[/url]

Asalamu Alaikum

I don't get it, what's with the icons? Why do people have so many?

this place has some good wallpapers "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themexp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/listings.php?type=wp&view=date"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themexp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/listings.php?type=wp&view=date[/url]