Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Astarte

Apostate Returning To Islam?

Salaam alaikum -

I am very sorry if there is another thread on this - I did a quick search, but could only find general information on apostasy.

My question is: Is there any forgiveness for someone who converts to Islam, leaves the religion, but later wants to return? Is it at all possible?

I don't want to go into personal details, or explain the entire situation, unless it is necessary.

Thank you all so much.

PropellerAds

:sl:

remmember once someone belives in the shahadah they are muslim... if that person falls into darkness during their journey in life that does not mean they have become a kafir-disbeliver rather they may have become a bad muslim.

to become an opostate would be to disbelive in the shahadah i.e that there is no god except God and that Muhammed (Saw) is his last messagner.

So if a person fell into darkness and realised their errors, then subhannallah they should run to seek repentance to Allah with iklass and thus mending their way to become a better muslim then they were before.

baraka llah fekom

Prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) said that a Muslim goes threw 3 stages , first hes In the state of going to paradise, second hes in the state of going to hell, thrid he returns to the state of going to paradise. Quran says do not die except in the state of a MU'MIN (A BELIEVER). So we must die in the first or thrid state, thank Allah you have returned and try to stay on that path AS SALAAM ALAKIUM