Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
~LO$T_4_EVA~

Ocr Chemistry- Foundation

:D

Is any one doing OCR AS chemistry? If so, please please help me out! Im soo stuck on the foundation module, can't seem to get it in my head!! :D

Its mostly all the different group trends and periodic trends, and polarity and electronegativity stuff.

Please help!! Exam is on wednesday!!! What should I do?

Allahfiz

Edited by ~LO$T_4_EVA~

PropellerAds

well like I have 3 days left to memorise the chapter and the definitons too. Can't seem to do it! Any effective method? Any help appreciated!

well like I have 3 days left to memorise the chapter and the definitons too. Can't seem to do it! Any effective method? Any help appreciated!

definitions are easy marks but you need to learn what the definition means cos further questions come up to test if you understand it too.

Today alhamduliah i memorised all the chemical test for ions and gases, what i did was separate the chapter into chunks to learn, i would read it through several times trying to understand as well and imagine myself carrying out the tests and then repeadtly write it down first looking at it then without looking at it, and ofcourse having short breaks in between. also when you write things down gradually write things in short hand/ key words rather then the whole definition this helps alot, and then do loots of past questions on that topic then move onto next topic.

Edited by slave

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

I really recommend past exam questions too.

May Allah make it easy for both of you.

Wassalaam.

Read, write, relax. Dont stress, get plenty of sleep and eat lots of fish. Good for your memory.

Man, i am so glad im not doing chemistry this year.....

Have you tired bbc.co.uk/revision it's excellent for revision and I even got really good definitions for my sister whom is also doing GCSE!

Hope you will do well, insha'Allah.

Your Muslim sis.