Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seven

Forum Rename

Asalamu Alaikum

This may sound stupid, but the Computer Room forum should be renamed. Rename it so that all technical issues with gadgets and what-not should be discussed in there.

PropellerAds

:D

What's wrong with Computer Room? :D

"technical issues with gadgets" That sounds more to do with technological gizmos rather than just computer problems, hmmm?

Edited by Muezza

I thought the current name includes all that you mentioned. Anyway.. do you have a better name in mind bro?

Asalamu Alaikum

What's wrong with Computer Room? Well I asked a question about mobile phones and they aren't exactly computers are they, but that'll be the best place to ask right since all 'geeky' people who go in there will know their bobs, right? So, having the name 'Computer Room' kind of limits the topic agenda since one will think this place is only for computers. That's what's wrong.

A better name? I don't know. How about ... Tech Room? Or something that reflects all technical stuff such computers, phones, remote control cars etc.

It's up to you end of the day. Your forum.

Thats a bit un-related to Islam, don't you think?

Why don't you try my new forum:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_consumer-talk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_consumer-talk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Its more suitable for mobiles, and everything consumer-related.