Asalam a laikum

Born in canada but my family is originally from Pakistan

Wasalam

Bah...where's sweden?

Impossible !

Don't you know where's Sweden ? :sl:

Impossible !

Don't you know where's Sweden ? :sl:

I think he may have been wondering where it was on the poll for this thread, and not its geographical location.

Salaam, I live in Quebec, Canada.

We had the first snowfall today, I love the snow and would have enjoyed it if it did not decide to become a Snow Storm. We already have about 20 cms. of snow and by the time it ends it would be an accumlation of 30+ cms. (I know I have gone off topic again, Sorry about that. Had to give you that peace of news., as if anyone cares).

Salaam.

[off topic]

I wish I could have snow. I grew up in Washington State and sorely miss the winters there. In Texas, we are luck to get ice. Usually, Winter just means things are brown and dead on the ground. It is such a depressing scene when compared to the beautiful white Winters I was used to.

[/off topic]

India...yawn.

I am curious why you yawned when mentioning India?

I wish I could have snow

Never had snow before, then again Botswana's lucky to have rain. I think just yesterday we had a bit of hail, sorry for going off topic.

Because Im a very unpatriotic Indian.

A rather ambiguous answer.

Salaam, i am going off topic for the umpteenth time, but can't help I, want to make all those who love the cold weather and snow jealous, hehe.

Current Weather Updated: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 1:00 EST - P.E.Trudeau Airport

Montréal, QC

-17°C

Feels Like: -26 with the windchill

Wind: NW 19km/h

Sunrise: 7:29

Sunset: 16:12

Relative Humidity: 50%

Pressure: 102.61 kPa

Visibility: 24.0 km

Ceiling: 7000 ft

Thursday morning it's going to be -19 and with the windchill it's going to feel lik -29, oooohhh brrrrr.........

Thanks for letting me get that out of the way.

Salaam, i am going off topic for the umpteenth time, but can't help I, want to make all those who love the cold weather and snow jealous, hehe.

Ah, you are too cruel. I'm going to write the President and insist that the next trade deal with Canada includes the guaranteed export of excess snow to Texas.

Aunty umAhmad let me join the club... It's snowing here in Birmingham today. I think it might be snowing in London too. Still, Canada gets more =(

:sl:

:sl:

Aw masha'Allah aunty umAhmad and sis Aamina. I do miss snow. I haven't seen it for over three years now. It remains as humid and warm as ever here in Jeddah, KSA. Although the weather is becoming breezier and cooler, seeing as it's 'winter', alhamdulillah.

Assalamu alaikum, now I am not scared of being banned for going off topic because a present very active member of the Forum, an IF. Guardian and a IF Global Moderator have joind me, heheh.

SubhanAllah it's really piercing cold today and the sun is shining so bright and reflecting off the snow that it hurts the eyes.

salaam.

Ah, what have I done? Please, no one should take my example as an appropriate model of behavior.

Walaikumussaam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

Here in southern India,snow is never mentioned.*pout*You're kinda making me sad.But not that much :sl:

Here,in winter(that is now) the best we can get are some chilly nights,foggy early morns and sometimes rain.But thats really enough to make our teeth shatter,lol.I guess I m not really that jealous, actually kinda happy that Im not there ,coz that looks terribly cold.Alhamdulillah.

Edited by masked

I'm on holiday in Sri-lanka at the moment, and the closest I got to snow was being showered with white confetti while passing through some festive like areas. Going camping up in the mountains soon though, heard its been "snowing" there :sl:

I answered the poll and I'm not surprise that the uk and the usa are the highest lol.. :sl: I wish I can go to Saudi Arabia land I mean thats where the prophets live right? I just want to go to the holy places they had been to. sorry for grammar mistakes.

I think it is a matter of statistics, which countries have large populations of English speaking Muslims. I would think that the USA, UK, Pakistan, and India would top the list, although I am not clear on how it would be ordered.

Wheres all my UK sisters? lol