Islamic Forum
flower

Where Is It?

:D

recently...i came across some information about reading Maghirb Salaah within 30mins, it mentioned that in theory the time of maghrib is the time it takes to do wudu and read 3 farz and 2nafl...

anybody know where that topic is? please

if not..then plz can u help me with the maghrib timings...

is it true, that magrib can be read up until isha..i.e nowadays for the UK...up2 10:30pm ish...

i thot maghrib finshes within 30mins...

Jazak Allah for reading

B)

w/salaam

PropellerAds

I think one can pray Maghrib till just before the time for Isha. Thats what i've always known. I didn't hear about the 30 minutes before.

i thot maghrib finshes within 30mins...

ye that's what i though aswel, my mum just tells us to read it as quickly as possible..... i don't know whether shes meens as quick as.....

the time of maghrib is the time it takes to do wudu and read 3 farz and 2nafl...

hmmm....... :D ...... inshallah a more enlightened brother and sister will put us out our misery..

One must try their best to pray Maghrib when the time begins. Since the time between Maghrib and 'Isha is small, one must not delay Salatul-Maghrib.

Maghrib ends when the red glow in the horizon ends. This sometimes lasts for about one hour.

I looked for some trusted information and I found this :D:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatwa/english/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=77784"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatwa/english/F...?hFatwaID=77784[/url]

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Assalamu walikum sister,

Whilst I was learning how to perform Salah, my Islam Teacher stated that it is extremely important to perform Maghrib Salah exactly on time. It is not preferable to perform it any later. So approximately yes, within 30 minutes from the time of Adhan.

According to a book i read called 'Essential Islamic Knowledge' it states:

"Thw time for performing Maghrib is from after the setting of the sun until, according to most Imams, the time when the dominant colour fo the horizon is red. According to Imam Abu Hanifah, however, the time for Maghrib lasts beyond the time of the red horizon to the time when the dominant colour on the horizon is white but when the stars come out in multitudes, the performance of Maghrib becomes Mahruh Tanzihi."

Hope I have been able to help.

Assalamu walikum,

Your Muslim sis.