Islamic Forum
Teakster

Muslim Graphic Mag

Salaams,

This is a new project of mine! :sl:

Its still in the early stages, but the goal is to have a magazine dedicated entirely to the artwork and literary compilations of young Muslims.

It will feature everything from poetry to photography, drawing to prose, short stories to painting and more. The point of the magazine is to give Muslims a stage from which they can showcase their talent.

A lot of us write, or draw, or paint but our stuff is never seen, it often sits in a notebook or folder in our rooms to collect dust. Project Suwar has come to shed light on our endless talent.

Check out the first issue in the downloads section of my website - (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetteakster.co.uk/web/projectsuwar.aspx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetteakster.co.uk/web/projectsuwar.aspx[/url]

Since it’s still in the early stages any criticism would be great! I want the next issue to be bigger and better. If you want to be in it then let me know and send me an email! :sl:

To everyone who thought that this project would fail or didn’t have any faith in me. I have no bad feelings to you, just check the brakes of your car before you drive anywhere!

Peace out people!

PropellerAds

:sl:

Really cool masha'Allah. I couldnt open the magazine on my computer so I'll try on a different one later, but everything else on your site is nice. Your definitely very talented masha'Allah. I think you should remove the first thing in the collaboration album in your gallery though.

Assalam Alaikum

Mashahallah nice work brother.. Rather I would say EXCELLENT :sl:

I know the pictures are copyright but can we download these pictures by any means? they are so attractive..

Jazaak Allah Khair

May Allah swt bless us all.. ameen

I know the pictures are copyright but can we download these pictures by any means? they are so attractive..

Sorry but images are copyright by each artist, so you can't download them!

Very nice akhi, I really liked your art masha'Allah. You said others can share their art or are you still working on that?

You said others can share their art or are you still working on that?

Yeah - I'm looking for new artists to star in the second issue!

Know anybody that would be intrested?! :sl:

MashaAllah, very interesting.

Some images are unislamic though, page 6, 40, etc. Page 40 espeically goes against hayaa.

May Allah bless you through your effort. Ameen.