Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*eli*

The Tastiest Chicken

Assalamu walikum,

I think the two tastiest ways to cook chicken is with loads of tomatoes, making it a thick tomato gravy or Sweet Korma.

Anybody else discovered any other ways?

With duas'

Assalamu walikum,

Your Muslim sis.

PropellerAds
Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

Kurma is NICE...but a lil tooo fatty with all the geee!!

I like it when we add peppers...like the peppers in Pizzas...that is nice...specially when the chicken is cut up in small cubes...yummy!! I haven't tried it with pineapple...but pizza with pineapple is DELICIOUS!!!

Wa'Salam.

Salaam,

Grilled chicked is the best............!!! :D :D :D

The chicken is nice and moist............plus all the fat has gone!!!

Mmmm...........chicken!!! :D

*Thinks of grilled chicken*

Okay i'm off to the kitchen!!!!

Wasalaam

:D

mmmmmmm....... i'm hungry...lol..... i think barbecued chicken is the best!!!

undercover brother.......geee?...... hmmmmm.... we'v never used gee...

its a bit smelly so i gues that's why my mum doesn't use it...lol.....

o ye have you tried those sauces you get for cooking chicken..... i've always wantd to try it...lol... i'm not sure if their halal though....... :D .....

Assalamu'Alikum,

I like it when we add peppers...like the peppers in Pizzas...that is nice...specially when the chicken is cut up in small cubes...yummy!! I haven't tried it with pineapple...but pizza with pineapple is DELICIOUS!!!

Wa'Salam.

I also love pizza with pineapple! :D I'm like the only one in my family who does. LOL. Plus, I also like chicken when it's cut up into little pieces. With chopped green/yellow/red peppers it can be quite fun. Also you can add chopped onions. I cooked a meal in the slow cooker using chicken cut up into little pieces. Maybe I'll post the recipe...

Edited by insurrection

I love nandos halaal chicken. They have made many of their branches halaal, especially bethnal green, bayswater, and kilburn branches. Their grilled chicken is the best i have ever had.

Assalamu'Alikum,

Wa'Salam.

assalamu walikum bro,

i never use ghee. my kormas are cookec totally low fat. everything i cook i try cook low fat! lolz...

would you believe i use milk in place of cream? that semi-skimmed too!!! Masha'Allah everyone says it tastes nice though!

assalamu walikum

your muslim sis

I love nandos halaal chicken. They have made many of their branches halaal, especially bethnal green, bayswater, and kilburn branches. Their grilled chicken is the best i have ever had.

Assalamu walikum sis,

Yeah Nandos is very nice... Gorgeous...

But sad thing is, my husband never takes me there! :D he reckons its not Halal, and doesn't trust them... I only went once with work... :D Don't think will ever eat there again...

Assalamu walikum,

your muslim sis.,

P.s. you noticed most of you have discovered these chickens cooked OUTSIDE of home!!! LOLZ!

Just goes to show...

Edited by eli_chy05

the best (and healthiest) way to do chicken is this..

get chicken breasts from your local halal meat store.. put cuts in them using a knife.. marinade them overnight in your favourite receipe and then either bbq or grill them! serve with fresh pepper and lemon with salad and rice/bread..

Sounds gorgeous actually... :D

Your Muslim Sis

:D Jazak Allah Khair for the recipes, sounds delish :D Since I have a big family mashaAllah I use about 5 whole chicken cut or grilled chicken breast & add dashes of allspice/curry powder/salt/pepper/& this one other spice I can get only overseas used mainly for rice, InshaAllah when I find out what its called in English(if theirs a word 4 it lol) I'll add it later.(Idra is what its called in arabic) Salaamz Khawaty

I've found that Tandoori marinade for chicken is THE BEST to make chicken very, very tender. I have used it for years sometimes to actually make tandoori and sometimes just as a tenderizer. (You can wash the marinade off and use it in other recipes)

I guess it must be the yogurt that does it. Especially if you leave the marinade on 24 hours (or even more).... have a try at it, it really is great.