Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fallow

Global Sickness

Read the 'top 26 events of 2007', according to a radical Islamist site. The War of Terrorism migt have its flaws, but it seems that it is necessary.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_revival.muslimpad(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/01/03/the-top-26-events-that-affected-the-muslim-world-in-2007-%e2%80%93-the-year-of-surprises/#more-85"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_revival.muslimpad(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/01/03/th...prises/#more-85[/url]

#1 is OBL's video:

…And then there he was. He appeared on camera with his calm yet concentrated face.

The man who single handedly brought America down to its knees sits upright with might and honor giving his message to America and the world.

The man who is in control of the world’s most powerful and feared Islaamic movement… the man who had a hand in shaping world events… the man who exposed the West’s immense hatred of Islaam… the man who revived the love of Islaam and Jihaad in the hearts of millions of Muslims across the world both directly and indirectly… the man who shocked all conspiracy theorists… the man who healed the breasts of the believers around the world… the man who had America fall into the bear trap of Afghanistan… the man who split the world into two poles: the camp of Imaan and the camp of Kufr… the man who did all these things and more with Allah’s help and love, yet spoke with great softness in his voice as if to say, “America and the rest of the world… you’ve gone through a hell lot because of me and my movement… now it’s about time you listen to me and see what I have to say,” mixed with a tone of commandment as if to say, “This is how things will unfold if you don’t do this and that.”

He touched on a lot of subjects, some which surprised America. But for many of us, the only thing we couldn’t get out of our heads was the fact that he’s alive and waging a global war against the Kuffaar and Murtadoon for the sake of Allah.

Edited by fallow

PropellerAds

Seems I can't quote the artical... :sl: Never mind.

the man who exposed the West’s immense hatred of Islaam… the man who revived the love of Islaam and Jihaad in the hearts of millions of Muslims across the world both directly and indirectly

This is the part that I don't like - this artical is basically saying that all Muslims support terrorism, and that everyone in the West hates Muslims, and Islam, which is so far from the truth it isn't funny.

I cannot understand why someone would write such a biased and racist artical.

Did you look at the actual website? And did you look at the other blogs they link to? It seems that there are a LOT of people like this.

What I found most scary about the top26 events was the number which were praising jihadi groups for attacking government forces seemingly merely because that the government wouldn't resign and allow an Islamic state to be formed.

Did you look at the actual website? And did you look at the other blogs they link to? It seems that there are a LOT of people like this.

They would still be in the minority, though.

What I found most scary about the top26 events was the number which were praising jihadi groups for attacking government forces seemingly merely because that the government wouldn't resign and allow an Islamic state to be formed.

Islamic States shouldn't be anywhere, IMO, nor should Christian states or any other religious states, for that matter.

I do not find the role of state terrorism towards global sickness. What about those countries, which attack weaker countries and occupy their resources on the baseless pretext of war against terror?

It always takes two to make a quarrel, isn't so?

and that everyone in the West hates Muslims, and Islam, which is so far from the truth it isn't funny.

Well...maybe you as an individual might not hate muslims...but perhaps your governments do

Islamic States shouldn't be anywhere, IMO,

But the majority of muslims want to live in an Islamic state.....its our right...we have the right to live by whatever we want..true is it not.

Well...maybe you as an individual might not hate muslims...but perhaps your governments do

I cannot see any evidence that US quarrels with certain muslim states is motivated by anything beyond at worst a desire for Hegemonic power.

You hear quite a bit these days about the "New World Order", but the concept of "World Order" has been around for some time and has not been neglected by historians. Human civilization could not have sustained it's record of ever increasing economic and technological advancement without addressing those who chose to destabilize this order. Those who play no role in this advancement are usually quick to point to the bad without acknowledging that it is responsible for the incredible worldwide improvement in nutrition, health care and education, just for starters.

History shows that the self interest of nations have made them slow to act against those who chose to destabilize, mainly rogue states, but eventually do get the job done. The track record of rogue states is a very poor at best. It's not only rogue states, but non-state actors such as pirates that have eventually been run out of business by the world order of the time. Keeping the sea lanes open, freedom of travel and the ability to conduct business and go about one's daily life in a free, orderly and secure manner is in the best interest of all, weak and strong.

Today's world, with the existence of one hyperpower, arose from the cold war, in which only two superpowers really competed militarily, until one unexpectedly dropped out of the race. It's a situation that will eventually sort itself out, but the triumph of rogue states, pirates or terrorists is highly unlikely. Those who choose to label the state of the world as dictated by hatred are those whose hearts and minds are ruled by hatred and not rational thought.

I cannot see any evidence that US quarrels with certain muslim states is motivated by anything beyond at worst a desire for Hegemonic power.

whatever the case...u might say its just for power...well whatever reason...they are killing the muslims .....i mean at the end of he day muslims are dying because of ur governments....so whats ur point.................if sum1 slaps you for no reason..they are either mad or they hate you alot

an btw ....what do you think of my reply:

"But the majority of muslims want to live in an Islamic state.....its our right...we have the right to live by whatever we want..true is it not."

do u agree that we have the right to live how we want...

if sum1 slaps you for no reason..they are either mad or they hate you alot

It would be incorrect to assume that these countries were attacked "for no reason".

"But the majority of muslims want to live in an Islamic state.....its our right...we have the right to live by whatever we want..true is it not."

do u agree that we have the right to live how we want...

Only if that government provides (or at least attempts to provide) the same rights to all of it's citizens, muslims and non-muslims alike. No Jizyah, and everyone is eligible for any public office.

Only if that government provides (or at least attempts to provide) the same rights to all of it's citizens, muslims and non-muslims alike. No Jizyah, and everyone is eligible for any public office.

Just like you people say to us Muslims in the west..."if you dont like it...leave"

Just like you people say to us Muslims in the west..."if you dont like it...leave"

That is an unacceptable answer, no matter who says it. You cannot just expel people who have just as much a right to that land as you. And please don't mention israel, because I'm talking about them as well.

oh no we ae not going to expell anyone...its up to them...if they dont like it leave...no one is expelling anyone

But the majority of muslims want to live in an Islamic state.....

Yeah ? Then who are those people flooding Europe and to a lesser degree, the U.S. ?

Well, as long as they decide to live there, you have the duty to provide them the same rights as everyone else. After all, they'll be citizens. If you fail in this, you are essentially expelling them.

Yeah ? Then who are those people flooding Europe and to a lesser degree, the U.S. ?

Assalamualikum

well mate...thats because theres no Islamic state today is there....