Islamic Forum
vishah

Please Make Dua For Our Sister Sakinah-muslimah

Dear brothers and sisters

Please make dua to our sister Sakinah-Muslimah. Shes really sick ..

May Allah bless her in Jannatul Firdaous and cure her disease

May Allah forgive her sins...

We all love you for the sake of Allah...

:sl: :sl: :no:

Salaamu Alaikum brother

Jazakallahu khair for your kind words. its advanced and I've already gone through tests and radiotherapy and i feel like i don't even want to got through it anymore. But your duas mean a lot Jazkallahu khair.

please make dua

PropellerAds

:sl:

So sorry to hear this!

May Allah give you complete shifaa' dear sis Sakinah! :sl: Ameen. Insha'Allah you are rewarded for your sabr.

You're in my ad'iyah. Love you for the sake of Allah sis!

Ameen^!

yareb my sister gets better

Allah,homa isref all kinds of diseases from the muslims , and cure us with the great light of imaan ,wich is against all the shar ... Ameen.

yarab my sister wil be with all the muslims who will be among the prophets (PBUT), the people of heaven of Alfardoos ilAla

:no: wr wb

Really sorry to hear that.

May Allah give her wonderful health,blessings and happiness for years to come,ameen.

I pray and make Duas she is cured really soon :j:

Ameen to Duas.

:no:

Ohhhhhhhh..... :j:

Im so sorry to hear about this....

Please Allah Subhana wa ta'ala Heal Our Dearly Beloved Sister quickly and wipe all her sins away with what she goes through, Make her of the sabiroon and Strengthen her emaan to the highest level, Please hear her dua' Allah and give all what is best in this dunya wal akhirah, Make her recover 100% and take all her pains away....Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

:sl: for you Dear Sweet Sis, I pray you feel better soon. Take Care Dear Sis. :sl:

Salams,

how is Sakinah Muslimah now? Does anyone know? :sl: Inshallah she is in the best health.

Salams,

how is Sakinah Muslimah now? Does anyone know? :sl: Inshallah she is in the best health.

:sl: I was just thinking about her today.

Someone please update us. :j: all is well!

Yaa Allah...

May Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala cure her with His cure; with a cure such that no trace of illness is left behind. Aameen.

Any news on her condition?

Assalamu Alaikum, I have tried dozens of times to call her on her cell phone and have left so many messages on it, but I have not been able to talk to her or anyone from her family. I know someone in Windsor they were trying to call too.

I make duaa that everything is okay with her and that she is feeling better inshaAllah, Allah have Mercy on her.

She had mentioned her brother's name once to me, but I am trying to remember and I cannot, if anyone of you know her brothers name, please please PM. it to me or post here, I will give it to my friends in Windsor, andinshaAllah we can have some news that way.

Please I request anyone who might know her brother's name to give it to me. I am going to Toronto, I'll see what I can do. If I get any news I'll inform you .

La Ba'asa Tahoorumn InshaAllah.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaykum

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala save her from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of hellfire and give her peace and tranquility on the day of judgment.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give her good in this world and in the afterlife.

i'm going to pray isha now.. :sl: ill make dua for u :no:..!!

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

May Al-Shafee "swt" grant her shifa'a YA Allah.and se her soon in forum inshallah

I've been thinking about her since, :sl: I hope we can hear on how she is doing insha'Allah. May Allah grant her sabr and complete shifaa. Ameen

May she be blessed with good health and may she be amongst the Muslims of Jannat-ul-Firdaus. :sl:

O Allah, make her healthy with Your remedy, cure her with Your medicine, keep her safe from the misfortunes (with which You try her), because verily she is Your servant, the daughter of Your servant. Ameen.

Any update on how she is? And where she is?

I'm very worried.

Ameen to Duas..

In my Duas!

:sl: oh my I just saw this!

Ameen to the duas, hope we get an update.

ameen for all the duas

wassalam,

y

Assalamualikum sisters and brothers,

How is our sister Sakinah-Muslimah now?

Yes, how is our dear sister Sakinah? Any news as of late? Insha'Allah we all keep her in our ad'iyah especially durinng Ramadhan insha'Allah.