Islamic Forum
zeus

Ayatul Kursi

What are the benefits ir reciting ayatul kursi?I recite ayatul kursi afer every prayer that i do and also before going to sleep.

PropellerAds

Asalaamu alaikum.

I looked into this issue in more detail after our imaam mentioned it during our Fiqh Al Ibadah class. There are huge benefits in reading Ayatul Kursi, particularly after salaah, as the hadith below will show you. (get ready to smile! lol)

Abu Umaamah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Aayat al-Kursiy immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.â€

[al-Nasaa’i in al-Yawm wa’l-Laylah, al-Hasan ibn Bishr, Ibn Hibbaan, Muhammad ibn Humayr. The isnaad meets the conditions of al-Bukhaari.]

Alhamdulilaah!

Also with regards to reading it before sleeping, the benefit is found in "The hadith of the ghoul" Please read this link. Excellent explanation! "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Library/sunnah/ghoul.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Library/sunnah/ghoul.html[/url]

Hope this helps brother.

Asalaamu alaikum

Abu Isa.

Edited by Abu_Isa

salaam

There are so many benefits of reciting this verse, read the following links:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/worldupdates/newupdates10/id37.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/worldupdates/newupdates10/id37.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicdigest(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/v61/content/view/651/1/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicdigest(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/v61/content/view/651/1/[/url]

ma sallam

:D

:D for all this..

:D