Islamic Forum
Yasnov

My Holocaust Problems - A Primer For Beginners

Using Abraham stories to defend those Zionist lies and exxagerations shows that you are grasping for straw. Miracles like the ones shown to Prophet Abraham is a thing of the past. It's interesting to see a non believer like you go to this level just to find excuses to hide lies and exxagerations that some people have made.

I forgot the that Miracles have expiration date, and only anti zionist Muslims have the Copyrights to Miracles.

Besides why would God help them dirty Jews anyways. But hey we on the same page now :sl:.

Since the Holocaust scam is unveiled, I am just waiting for another mythbuster that''ll will show us how Satan was a Zionist/Jew who framed Lucifer/Iblis to get in trouble with God and lead Mankind to it's doom.

Let there be light my wise friend. :sl:

Peace

PropellerAds

Dear me... the level of discussion on this topic is so low now that I seriously think it should be shut down... and anyway what will anyone benefit from knowing whether or not the Holocaust was true? For Muslims it will have no effect on our Afterlife and for non-Muslims it will have little effect on your ideologies. So guys: play nice and stop accussing each other of being bad things and maybe then we'll get along even if we have different perspectives of things.

P.S Please don't try to involve me in this discussion.

basedas2, Holocaust denial is about the lowest anyone can go. Anything else is up from there.

You've just involved yourself . And it's not a matter of accusation or opinion .

The Holocaust Occured ...period .Everyone knows it , atleast anyone who can shed their own persaonal bigotry long enough to see clearly . Something , which is obviously too much for Yasnov to accomplish .

This is a matter of a LIE vs. Truth .

To me yasnov and his false accusations , serve an underlying purpose , therefore he pursues a course of deciet , for THAT purpose .

Ideology does not revise history , nor does ideology determine what is true or not , however it does seem as if IDEOLOGY causes some to LIE .

"Different perspectives " ? That's interesting , since when does a persons perspective determine the validity of his position regarding an historical event , or determine whether one should knowingly lie ?

The discussion as you put it has not become "so low " it has in fact become succinct in tyhaty it exposes a "bad thing " , and that is bigotry and hatred , and those, on the part of the author of this thread .

So , perhaps the thread should not have been opened to start with . Since holocaust denial is universally looked upon as a bigoted lie .....but I guess not to everyone . However , that does not change the nature of what it is and the reasons it is used .

I forgot the that Miracles have expiration date, and only anti zionist Muslims have the Copyrights to Miracles.

Besides why would God help them dirty Jews anyways. But hey we on the same page now :sl:.

I myself will refrain from using such miracles when discussing current events. Especially when it is used as an excuse to hide lies and exaggerations. So, I don't know why you seem so happy and proud of doing that.

basedas2, Holocaust denial is about the lowest anyone can go. Anything else is up from there.

Welcome to the forum, dancing. I believe stargazer will like you : )

Wassalam,

Y

Stargazer,

What do you think of slow, painful, gradual death?

Wassalam,

Y

Were Germans not human, stargazer?

Wassalam,

Y

- Eisenhower has some Jewish ancestry

So did Hitler. It doesn't make you a Jew, and it certain doesn't make you a jew advocate.

-

He hated Germans as a race

You keep saying that, but he obviously didn't. His presidency saw massive aid ot the Germans and important steps towards their reconstruction. Besides, if you didn't resent the nazi's after seeing the concentration camps, then there is something cold and evil in you, not eisenhower. His reaction was in full accordance with human nature. If you are so sympathetic to occupying troops, why are you not the top advocate for the good treatment of US soldiers? After the rape of that girl in mahmoudiyah, two soldiers that had nothing to do with it were kidnapped and tortured by insurgents. Are you willing to condemn that?

Even your historian, Stephen E. Ambrose, at some point,

He is not "my" historian. And Serendipidy is yet another racicst site Yasnov. It only takes cursory research to discover these things.

Only racist murderers likes what he said.

Yet another lie. Here is a list of quotes by Eisenhower:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

I was against it on two counts. First, the Japanese were ready to surrender, and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing. Second, I hated to see our country be the first to use such a weapon.

Un-American activity cannot be prevented or routed out by employing un-American methods; to preserve freedom we must use the tools that freedom provides.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its stupidity.

All of us have heard this term 'preventative war' since the earliest days of Hitler. I recall that is about the first time I heard it. In this day and time... I don't believe there is such a thing; and, frankly, I wouldn't even listen to anyone seriously that came in and talked about such a thing.

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.

The sentiments of a murderer no doubt. Do you dissageree woth any of these, Yasnov? If we combine your logic with what the quotes actually say, it would seem that you would end up a racist murderer either way.

His actions speak louder than his words.

Part of your argument rests on the notion that these are one in the same.

Again , what does this have to do with Yasnov's denial of the Holocaust ?

Eisenhower is not the issue .

BTW , Germans are not a race , unless of course you're a nazi or believe as they did , in the mystical Arian race .

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Wow. Thanks for those Eisenhower quotes, Russ. I had no idea that he was like that - I'd always just assumed he was another hawk politician.

So did Hitler. It doesn't make you a Jew, and it certain doesn't make you a jew advocate.

Thank you for the info. This is more proof that having a German ancestry did not have to stop Eisenhower from carrying out his own "holocaust".

You keep saying that, but he obviously didn't.

Try to start your research from Gen. George S. Patton.

His presidency saw massive aid ot the Germans and important steps towards their reconstruction.

Even if you can give proofs to back this up, it does not mean anything. West today is symphatetic to Jews, does that mean their centuries' mistreatment against Jews never occurrred?

Besides, if you didn't resent the nazi's after seeing the concentration camps, then there is something cold and evil in you, not eisenhower. His reaction was in full accordance with human nature.

Why does concentration camps sound so bad to you ... the US is doing that all of the time

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img296.imageshack.us/img296/5412/warningcl5.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img468.imageshack.us/img468/1180/headline55ba9.jpg[/img]

If you are so sympathetic to occupying troops, why are you not the top advocate for the good treatment of US soldiers? After the rape of that girl in mahmoudiyah, two soldiers that had nothing to do with it were kidnapped and tortured by insurgents. Are you willing to condemn that?

Most of the Germans who suffered Eisenhower's "holocaust" were children, women and innocents. Even the German troops had surrendered themselves. It's different with US occupying forces in Iraq. As for the German troops, the German people (mostly young people) were obligated to join the German Army (please refer to Eoin's thread about this). Even the current pope was a Nazi.

He is not "my" historian. And Serendipidy is yet another racicst site Yasnov. It only takes cursory research to discover these things.

I am tired of this kind of narrow-mindedness. If someone writes an articles, and it is hosted in "racist" websites, it does not make the writer racist. Anyway, I am wondering, when you said Serendipidy is a racist site, what do you really mean by that? And what's important is that have you refuted the fact that Ambrose agreed with James Bacque about the suffering and tortures inflicted by Eisenhower upon the Germans after the war?

Yet another lie. Here is a list of quotes by Eisenhower:

There might be two possibilities then: he had changed since his holocaust, or he is a hypocrite. Bush may say that Islam is a peaceful religion (he did). I agree with him. But does that mean all his crimes against Muslims never happened?

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov , there was no "Eisenhower holocaust " please try to educate yourself . Your horizons in educationb are narrow and limited to websites on the internet .

BUT........what does Eiesenhower have to do with YOUR Holocaust denial ?

And since you insist on subscribing to revisionist history on your "selected websites " .....why not get some Germans themselves to "tell their story " of an Eisenhower holocaust .

Where are they Yasnov ? Did they all forget ? Are thyey "slaves " to the zionists , and are afraid to speak ? There is literally a whole generation of children from those years , they are the ones who rebuilt Germany , why are they not telling this story ? What is your answer Yasnov ?

I have met countless Germans over the years , been to Bremen , hamburg and Bremerhaven , and NEVER heard such stories .

Your whole fabrication here , serves only one purpose . And that is to divert the discussion from the thread topic YOU YOURSELF INITIATED :

"Your Holocaust Problems " ....and THOSE are quite obvious , you are in denial , and choose to revise history .Your problems stem from your bigotry , so yes . I DO believe you have problems . Problems of accepting the truth about the world around you , and the truth about your own pervasive bigotry .

Thank you for the info. This is more proof that having a German ancestry did not have to stop Eisenhower from carrying out his own "holocaust".

Double standard, Yasnov. If he has Jewish ancestry that makes him suspect of involvement in some conspiracy, but his german ancestry, which is much stronger, doesn't lend him any sympathy for those people?

Why does concentration camps sound so bad to you ... the US is doing that all of the time

The Japanese internment camps were a terrible violation of civil rights, but to compare them to the Nazi concentration camps is disengenuous and self-serving. Those who were interned lost nothing but property, for which they were (albeit eventually) fully compensated. Reagan issued a national apology to the surviving internees.

Autobahn is right, this isn't about eisenhower. This is about your holocaust denial. we should get back to the topic at hand. Frankly your apparent sympathy with the nazis over the jewish victims is disconcerting.

Yep, the WWII internment of enemy aliens (and "enemy" citizens too) puts the current 'OMG teh West has declared war on Muslims!!!' assumption in its place. If there really WAS a war on Muslims, no Muslim citizen of the US, UK, Australia etc would have a passport, for a start. They would probably have to report to the police weekly, or something. Men aged between 15 and 35 would probably be living in internment camps.

But presumably the analogy between Germans putting Jews in camps and other countries putting enemy citizens in camps rests on the old anti-Semite canard that "The Jews declared war on Germany", which usually comes with a pic of a press cutting fromn the same minor London newspaper.

I myself will refrain from using such miracles when discussing current events. Especially when it is used as an excuse to hide lies and exaggerations. So, I don't know why you seem so happy and proud of doing that.

Holocaust is current event? :sl: ...check out the calendar bro.

It's past, history, My point is that if u believe in miracles then consider it a possibility.

Unless ofcource God drew the line say at the 6th century and calle dit quits on Miracles :sl:

p.s I am always happy and proud :no:

And since you insist on subscribing to revisionist history on your "selected websites " .....why not get some Germans themselves to "tell their story " of an Eisenhower holocaust .

It's naive if you think it will be difficult for me to get some Germans (especially the old generations) to tell their story of an Eisenhower holocaust.

Double standard, Yasnov. If he has Jewish ancestry that makes him suspect of involvement in some conspiracy, but his german ancestry, which is much stronger, doesn't lend him any sympathy for those people?

You have no idea what a Zionist can do ...

The Japanese internment camps were a terrible violation of civil rights, but to compare them to the Nazi concentration camps is disengenuous and self-serving. Those who were interned lost nothing but property, for which they were (albeit eventually) fully compensated. Reagan issued a national apology to the surviving internees.

They suffer emotionally and psychologically, and all you said they lost nothing but property. And excuse yourself that Reagan issued a national apology. Tsk ... tsk .. tsk .. please tell me why do you think what the US did cannot be compared to the Nazi? Eisenhower forbade emigration and kept millions of prisoners in forced-labour camps. International charitable aid to Germany was banned and restricted. The Japanese were housed in barracks and had to use communal areas for washing, laundry and eating. More than 120,000 Japanese Americans were interned behind barbed wire during World War II ......over half were children.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpbs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/childofcamp/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpbs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/childofcamp/[/url]

Autobahn is right, this isn't about eisenhower. This is about your holocaust denial. we should get back to the topic at hand.

If you are so eager and enthusiastic like this about Holocaust, please show me proofs for gas chambers and mass extermination of the Jews.

Wassalam,

Y

Holocaust is current event? :sl: ...check out the calendar bro.

Comparing it to the Moses or Abraham's time, Holocaust seems like a current event to me

It's past, history, My point is that if u believe in miracles then consider it a possibility.

Most holocaust stories do not match with the reality. Your miracle analogy is absurd here ...

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov , you can not defend your position as a holocaust denier . You have no argument , you have no credibility . You are simply reacting , as any bigot , when EXPOSED will act .

That's all you got Yasnov , your bigotry .

as another poster has already said , holocaust denial is " low " , you are at the bottom , and noe of your arguments regarding this denial of an historical fact , can even remotely be considered to be "intellectual " .

It's naive if you think it will be difficult for me to get some Germans (especially the old generations) to tell their story of an Eisenhower holocaust.

The nwhy not just put him in his place and do it, Yasnov?

You have no idea what a Zionist can do ...

A lot of zionists where you live, are there? You must live in the famous jewish parts of Indonesia.

If you are so eager and enthusiastic like this about Holocaust, please show me proofs for gas chambers and mass extermination of the Jews.

The holocauset is accepted fact around the world. If you are going to come along and say foolish things like the holocaust never happened, then the burden of proof is on you.

Salamz

Comparing it to the Moses or Abraham's time, Holocaust seems like a current event to me

Ok then allow me to consider the time of Abraham or Moses also a current event compared to the time of Adam.

Regardless of how old Moses or Abraham's era was calling Holocaust current event defies the definition of current event. Bssides my main point was that no where it states that God will deprive the newer generations of miracles.

Most holocaust stories do not match with the reality. Your miracle analogy is absurd here ...

All sources of our knowledge are secondary, so how can u claim you know what the actual reality was and set a benchmark?

I mean unless you are a couple centuries old, and/or experienced it first hand...to present holocaust's fallacy as some sort of axiomatic truth is what's absurd.

peace

good point , however there are more than enough people STILL ALIVE , with first hand knowledge regarding the holocaust . And they are not only the survivors , who wre rescued by Allied Forces towards the end of the war , but German citizens themselves who are witnesses , Soviet troops as well as American ,French ,British , and Polish forces ...ALL witnessed and recorded what actually happened , the veracity of these things remains unquestioned...there is simply too much evidence , too many witnesses , too many documents , too many films , for any rational person to deny these events occured in precisely the way history ,the witnesses , the survivors , the film and document records has narrated them .

In other words there is no question , and far too many FIRST HAND WITNESSES AND VICTIMS , still alive , who stand as a brick wall AGAINST ALL ATTEMPTS , at revisionism , for whatever PURPOSES .

So where does Eisenhower fit in ? As Yasnov so likes to bring up ? [ and contort ] .

Eisenhower was repulsed by what the Germans did in the death camps , he was repulsed by the German people who claimed they did not know , as the woke up every day with the odor of burning human flesh in their nostrils . He therefore forced those people living in proximity of those camps to be marched through them and SEE , and then made them BURY the bodies .

THIS was the "hatred " that Yasnov attempts to use as a diversion , but in reality it was a euphemism for Eisenhowers utter REVULSION of the behavior he witnessed , subsequently , the prisoners now freed were in fact allowed to attack their now defeated tormentors , this too is documented on film . Many of them attempted to shed their uniforms and escape , but were identified by their own victims , and for these there was no sympathy , and yes , little concern that they be left to live , let alone be fed .

There was no great concern to feed anyone , until the fighting was finished and a semblance of order took place . Eisenhower allowed those citizens to feel the same pangs of hunger that was put upon their victims , but DID NOT starve them to death - another fallacy .

THERE WAS NO " MURDER OR SLAUGHTER " as Yasnov , so ficticiously purports to have occurred , and perpetrated upon the German people "due to Eisenhowers alleged hatred of Germans " , this is a farce ....a LIE . Many German civilians were indeed killed , in the course of the war as the Germans fought to the end , holed up in cities , and amongst civilian populations ...the subsequent bombing and shelling of these cities , exacted that toll until the Reich unconditionally surrendered ....that is WAR .