Islamic Forum
Yasnov

My Holocaust Problems - A Primer For Beginners

I was asking about the mass grave ...

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,800 for (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgoogle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?hl=en&q=treblinka+australian+investigation+graves"]treblinka australian investigation graves[/url] no trace of mass graves

Certain photographs ("documentary evidence for the Holocaust") that Jewish groups have said showed a big pile of dead Jews at Buchenwald really showed a big pile of dead Germans at Dresden. And they said it is the photographic documentary evidence for the Holocaust.

Considering it to be true, the only thing this can prove is that the mass grave ditch was a lie..It still doesn't prove that the entire Holocaust was a lie.

PropellerAds
Ha ha ha , Russ and Yasnov .......my wise old uncle was right ... :sl:

Send him my best regards ...

Considering it to be true, the only thing this can prove is that the mass grave ditch was a lie..It still doesn't prove that the entire Holocaust was a lie.

Who said the entire story was a lie?

This is funny if it is not sad how people make lies after lies and the gullible just take it for granted. They even sworn on Torahs that the Nazis made soap from the fat boiled out of the bodies of the Holocaust victims. israeli rabbis went so far as to bury some bars of soap with great solemnity in consecrated ground. Today, even the Jews admit (Yad Vashem Institute, 1983) that the "human fat soap" story was a myth. However, in parts of Europe, this story is still believed.

Wassalam,

Y

"The Australian investigation" was by a totally unqualified (in ANY of the fields his 'investigation' required) crank. I would give it even less creedence than the usual denier rubbish. Look it up for a laugh.

Who said the entire story was a lie?

No one I guess..did I mention I don't get the point? :sl:

This is funny if it is not sad how people make lies after lies and the gullible just take it for granted.

True, and also the foundation of many faiths.

It's also funny how to some people only apply a healthy dose of skepticism to only a particular matter of choice. :sl:

But hey funny is good, and we have you to thank for humoring us with your posts. :no:

They even sworn on Torahs that the Nazis made soap from the fat boiled out of the bodies of the Holocaust victims. israeli rabbis went so far as to bury some bars of soap with great solemnity in consecrated ground. Today, even the Jews admit (Yad Vashem Institute, 1983) that the "human fat soap" story was a myth. However, in parts of Europe, this story is still believed.

Well, people still believe that there were lamps made from Jew hide, and yamaca was invented to hide male pattered baldness ( ok fine I made up the second one ) but point being... beilef doesn't require a rational foundation and sooner or later it conflicts with others' beleief.

But as long as you not trying to prove holocaust was a lie, we have no quarrel.

Not that I agree with all the points in the primer but I simply don't see any point, history is full of lies and deception of all kinds...so yeah, Jew bash till it makes you feel better.

peace

"The Australian investigation" was by a totally unqualified (in ANY of the fields his 'investigation' required) crank. I would give it even less creedence than the usual denier rubbish. Look it up for a laugh.

You believe that 870,000 Jewish corpses magically dissapeared in Treblinka?

history is full of lies and deception of all kinds...

History's being full of lies and deceptions is more or less attributable to the silence and indifference of the people.

so yeah, Jew bash till it makes you feel better.

Sorry?

Wassalam,

Y

He's got you number Yasnov .......jew-bashing 's your method . Holocaust denial is only PART of that personality that makes up your "world view " .

For in it , "zionists ' ,The Protocols " , the whole epertoire that you spew out constantly . ALL OF IT IS REQUIRED , to uphold your world view and that of others of your lot .

"The Eternal Victimhood " at the hands of the "All Powerfull Zionists " ....after all ...LOOK AT THE PROTOCOLS ......that false document that you people wildly accept and hold up as proof for your baseless allegations .

Yes INDEEEEED Yasnov , You DO have problems with the holocaust .....BIG PROBLEMS .....it is a mountain of truth that you must 'knock down ' in oprder to rationalize and justify your views , and you world view .

You have no other explanation of WHY , the world has not simply FALLEN INTO LINE SUPPORTING YOUR LOT ......it must be the holocaust , and the sympathy for the jew that you people believe is responsible for world opinion towards you .....and of course behind it all ....." A Zionist Plot " ....revealed in the "Protocols " ...yes there it is , the proof , it is your justification for all of your behavior !!!

A phony document , in which you find your "Rosetta Stone " of rational , your excuse to do what you do . The FACT that it is a PROVEN FRAUD , is meaningless to your lot , as it is a Library Item in your greatest Universities , and a best seller in many of your muslim dominated countries .

THEREFORE : .....even though a proven fraud , YOU MUST DEFEND IT IT .

As I said and as it has been said , this is not nor ever was an intellectual discussion , it is purely on YOUR PART ...DEFENDING AN IDEOLOGY - SUPPORTING A RATIONALE -JUSTIFYING A PARTICULAR BEHAVIOR -

Any building established on a false cornerstone will come tumbling down , the Protocols , and subsequent holocaust denial , which your lot uses the protocols to support , will all come tumbling down eventually .

It already has in the world outside of yours .

And you wonder WHY , you always lose in the court of world opinion ????

Just look at the threads listed in this section , you grasp for staws and struggle to change world opinion , and can not , which in turn cause you to blame 'zionists ' for that TOO .

Yasnov , you will always find among westerners and non-muslims , " usefull idiots " on the web . And they will always attempt to disguise personal bias and opinion as FACT . And with varying motives ...none of whic are a pursuit of truth .

It is YOUR responsibility to discern these things , something which, at the present , you are failing miserably at .

You believe that 870,000 Jewish corpses magically dissapeared in Treblinka?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Richard_Krege"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Richard_Krege[/url]

Richard Krege is an Australian engineer who claims to have carried out Ground Penetrating Radar (GPS) or electromagnetic scanning in October 1999 of soil layers at the sites of the Treblinka extermination camp, and the Belzec camp.[1]

He claimed the subsurface soil layers in both locations did not show the pattern of disturbances that would be expected if mass graves holding up to a million bodies existed, according to the standard historical view. He does however admit there is a grave visible on WW2 aerial photos of Treblinka that could hold up to 10,000 in an area he didn't scan. The estimated number of exterminated at Treblinka alone is up to one million,[2] meaning his findings are considered incorrect by Holocaust historians. Krege maintains that he took a team of scientists to Treblinka in October 1999. However according to British historian Alan Heath, Krege did not have permission from the authorities in Warsaw, Siedlce nor in Treblinka itself. This led this historian to assume that Krege either never visited Treblinka at all or was at the site only for a very short time for a video of the scanning to be taken. This opinion is further supported by the fact that Fredrick Töben, director of the Adelaide Institute which funded Krege's team, did not present the findings at the Iranian Holocaust Conference which he attended in December 2006.

Krege has not only failed to publish his findings but also has failed to respond to questions as to the actual dates of his alleged visits to Treblinka and Bełżec nor challenges to visit the site with qualified scientists

This is the general consensus on Krege. It is naturally assumed that when one's specialty is engineering that their information they gain about history is usually suspect. It is particularly pertinent that he obtained no permission from the local government to be there, which is generally an easy way to test actual presence.

To wirespeed:

At this time, I am not interested in going through a point-by-point study of whether or not the holocaust happened, I imagine that may be tedious and result only in triggering cognitive dissonance and source battling, neither of which is productive. Nor do I feel that I have earned enough respect here so that I will be listened to with open ears, nor would I expect that to happen seeing as how a great deal of pro-holocaust individuals here behave.

However, I find it both more diplomatic and more socially acceptable (here) to demonstrate how questions regarding the holocaust are faced with hostility rather than with factual answers. Perhaps this is due greatly to the fact that most who defend it do not maintain a respectful tone long enough to be able to raise their post-count enough to post links. Perhaps you would do a better service to your cause if you waited until then to engage in this discussion because instead of contributing you are bloviating.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Richard_Krege"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Richard_Krege[/url]

This is the general consensus on Krege. It is naturally assumed that when one's specialty is engineering that their information they gain about history is usually suspect.

Well, I think if you know how a machine operates, all you have to do is to use it and the machine will collect the data ..? Here is the video documentation of Krege’s forensic investigation:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcodoh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/treblinka.mpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcodoh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/treblinka.mpg[/url]

It is particularly pertinent that he obtained no permission from the local government to be there, which is generally an easy way to test actual presence.

You actually answered one point, and raised another point. You can suspect anything you want, but the real issue is ... if time, money and effort have been used for harassing, arresting, fining and imprisoning the holocaust heretics, then why don't they just allocate some money and efforts to locate the alleged huge mass graves of Treblinka? By doing so, they don't have to jail people for not believing this nonsensical manufactured history nor reiterate the unfounded story to schoolchildren. You don't have to waste budget in indoctrinating school children to visit Austwitz every year.

Btw, I need to know where Wikipedia got this information:

a. He does however admit there is a grave visible on WW2 aerial photos of Treblinka that could hold up to 10,000 in an area he didn't scan.

b. The estimated number of exterminated at Treblinka alone is up to one million,[2] meaning his findings are considered incorrect by Holocaust historians.

c. Krege maintains that he took a team of scientists to Treblinka in October 1999. However according to British historian Alan Heath, Krege did not have permission from the authorities in Warsaw, Siedlce nor in Treblinka itself. This led this historian to assume that Krege either never visited Treblinka at all or was at the site only for a very short time for a video of the scanning to be taken.

d. This opinion is further supported by the fact that Fredrick Töben, director of the Adelaide Institute which funded

Krege's team, did not present the findings at the Iranian Holocaust Conference which he attended in December 2006.

e. Krege has not only failed to publish his findings but also has failed to respond to questions as to the actual dates of his alleged visits to Treblinka and Bełżec nor challenges to visit the site with qualified scientists

Wassalam,

Y

Salam,

I went to a website supporting the other side of the story (Holocaust supporters' site), and I am quite amazed to see the pictures and the footnotes that are used as evidence for the mass graves as well as the recommended books.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjewishgen(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ForgottenCamps/Camps/TreblinkaEng.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjewishgen(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ForgottenCamps/Ca...eblinkaEng.html[/url]

Any comments?

Perhaps you would do a better service to your cause if you waited until then to engage in this discussion because instead of contributing you are bloviating.

That's a pretty good advice :sl:

Wassalam,

Y

LOL......i dot think he even knows what you meant .....this thread is ridiculous .

How about disputing WW2 ? , you know , it wasn't really the Nazi Regime ...but "zionists ' of the "Protocol variety " in pursuit of their "Worldwide Plot " to "kill everybody and make everybody look bad " .

I do think there is a "resident expert " on hand here .

I think the entire world has been fooled long ernough about WW 2 .

The Germans were the "good-guys " ...the Germans were the victims of this humungous zionist plot ...which continues as we speak , I tell you !

C'mon Yasnov , tell'em 'bout the troof "

The Germans were the "good-guys " ...the Germans were the victims of this humungous zionist plot ...which continues as we speak , I tell you !

You just raised some interesting point. I think to make our discussion more focused, we need to narrow our discussion down to these two issues:

1. The treblinka holocaust

2. The betrayal of Zionists against Germans

C'mon Yasnov , tell'em 'bout the troof "

Are you trying to go off topic or running away with the WW2?

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov , taking your arguments to their ultimate end is what I am doing .

Ultimately your point is that the "nazis were victimized by the zionists " , therefore the causes of WW2 itself can now be brought into question , if any of your remarks are to be considered of any value .

So Yasnov , rather than "beat around the bush " , lets get right to the heart of your argument , for if what you are alluding to is true , this would indicate a MASS CONSPIRACY on the part of " the zionists " , and their various accomplices, before, during , and after the War , the proportions of which are enormous , the amount of people since decieved and duped ,equally enormous .

So please Yasnov, other than innuendo , opinion and conjecture , please put forward your proofs , and dont forget to "tie-in " the Protocols , which you have by inference , implied as part of an originating plot that ran through history and up to an including WW 2 .

Yasnov , taking your arguments to their ultimate end is what I am doing .

So, you realize that I have an argument, right? I like your progress ... but we have to take it slowly, gulfstream, no need to jump into conclusion. Ok?

Wassalam,

Y

LOL......Yasnov , do you know what sarcasm is ? You just got one played on you . :sl:

LOL...you didn't get it ...did you ?

kudos to gulfstream . :sl:

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #15, and #30. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

Sorry Yasnov if you were offended .

I will rephrase my comment .

However , Gulfstream was merely pointing to the obvious , for where your "arguments " are leading was pretty much identified by gulfstreams post , and quite obvious to anyone reading them .

Is that not the direction in which you are going ?

You claim a possibility of the "Protocols ' being a real and valid document , and then go on to imply or infer that the strategy alleged in the Protocols , was responsible for deciet on the part of the [ "zionists " ] to perpetrate a decption of a "holocust " on the entire world .

Both these aspersions used by you in the form of accusations gleened from selected "holocaust denier ' websites , which are composed mainly of anti-semitic views , are and have been considered patently false , so in effect Gulfstream WAS NOT AGREEING WITH YOU...but ather exposing , in a NON-roundabout way , just what it is implying .

Sorry Yasnov if you were offended .

Ah that's nice. I am not offended. If you think it is sarcasm, so be it. Btw, for a sarcasm to work, you have to put the word argument within quotation marks.

Examples, if I write:

1. Gulfsteam is smart

2. Gulfsteam is "smart"

Which one of the two examples above sounds sincere and unpretentious to you, Corsair? first or second one? : )

Wassalam,

Y

Which one of the two examples above sounds sincere and unpretentious to you, Corsair? first or second one? : )

This post by you is irrelevant Yasnov , and in the view that moderators ultimately control the threads content , I will assume that you got the jist of both statements .

For after all Yasnov , it is not about you per se , that is up for criticism , but your allegations and unsubstantiated claims ,and the ultimate conclusion that you are most certainly alluding to .

Parenthesis do not an argument make ......FACTS make an argument . Examples 1& 2 can be meant , both of them either way ......it is the context in which they are used which determines the difference .

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #39. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

but your allegations and unsubstantiated claims ,and the ultimate conclusion that you are most certainly alluding to.

What claims of mine that I can't substantiate?

Anyway, let's get to the first issue:

Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997) stated “a total of 870,000 people†were allegedly killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943 ...".

What is your take on this?

Wassalam,

Y

Well, I think if you know how a machine operates, all you have to do is to use it and the machine will collect the data ..? Here is the video documentation of Krege’s forensic investigation:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcodoh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/treblinka.mpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcodoh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/treblinka.mpg[/url]

It's more the way he went about his operation. He was sponsored by a society that is a documented anti-semetic group and a denier of aids, among other things

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Adelaide_Institute"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Adelaide_Institute[/url]

then he went to a historical site, ostensibly without registering with the local government, and finally refused to publish his findings. It seems a little fishy.

You actually answered one point, and raised another point. You can suspect anything you want, but the real issue is ... if time, money and effort have been used for harassing, arresting, fining and imprisoning the holocaust heretics, then why don't they just allocate some money and efforts to locate the alleged huge mass graves of Treblinka? By doing so, they don't have to jail people for not believing this nonsensical manufactured history nor reiterate the unfounded story to schoolchildren. You don't have to waste budget in indoctrinating school children to visit Austwitz every year.

After the Nazis were defeated there was an extensive re-education program, required, considering the fact that many German citizens still clung to Nazi doctrines. That's where you get this extra sensitivity to holocaust principles. So to prevent Nazi propaganda from taking hold in a country that formerly supported it, there are laws and education programs in place to ensure that an understanding of past atrocities is achieved, despite contrary culture pressure.

But I don't think there is enough information out there against holocaust denial, and I agree that much more money should be spent in researching the forensic history of that event, or at least a massive public disclosure of German documentation of the event (which was extensive) so that everyone can at the click of a button have instant confirmation.

For the time being, we'll do what we can with the information presented.

Btw, I need to know where Wikipedia got this information:

a. He does however admit there is a grave visible on WW2 aerial photos of Treblinka that could hold up to 10,000 in an area he didn't scan.

b. The estimated number of exterminated at Treblinka alone is up to one million,[2] meaning his findings are considered incorrect by Holocaust historians.

c. Krege maintains that he took a team of scientists to Treblinka in October 1999. However according to British historian Alan Heath, Krege did not have permission from the authorities in Warsaw, Siedlce nor in Treblinka itself. This led this historian to assume that Krege either never visited Treblinka at all or was at the site only for a very short time for a video of the scanning to be taken.

d. This opinion is further supported by the fact that Fredrick Töben, director of the Adelaide Institute which funded

Krege's team, did not present the findings at the Iranian Holocaust Conference which he attended in December 2006.

e. Krege has not only failed to publish his findings but also has failed to respond to questions as to the actual dates of his alleged visits to Treblinka and Bełżec nor challenges to visit the site with qualified scientists

I've been looking too, I'm sure whatever site this was extracted from is informative. I'll let you know if anything turns up. The greatest problem with Wikipedia is un-cited or false facts, and I understand how this looks like the latter in this case.

Let me say this much though, because I am experienced in defending things like the ape skeleton Lucy, or physical anthropology in general from Christian conspiracy theorists. There is always a surplus of information that contradicts reported fact. Some seems to come out of nowhere (like that Lucy is a male) and other pieces of information address segments of facts that are tangential. The intellectual community that supports the truth is often cloistered (only publish in field specific journals) and they rarely expend the massive amount of effort required to refute those who detract against their statements. Islam faces similar opponents that are nearly everywhere and extremely hard to always keep track of and correct.

I don't expect you to be satisfied with this answer, and I'm going to keep looking for information, but I wanted to give you an example so you can understand the trend of this kind of information, even though I intend to do my best to refute it.

then he went to a historical site, ostensibly without registering with the local government, and finally refused to publish his findings. It seems a little fishy.

It seems little fishy. But what else can he do given all the European laws prohibiting further investigation into Holocaust? It's funny that while you are asking him to publish his findings, those who believe in Treblinka holocaust have not published any proofs in this 60 years that there is a huge mass grave in Treblinka, except for this picture:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjewishgen(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ForgottenCamps/Images/treblinka3.gif[/img]

The above picture is taken from (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetjewishgen(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ForgottenCamps/Camps/TreblinkaEng.html"]the Holocaust supporter's site[/url], and it is supposed to be a mass grave that held 900,000 Jews at Treblinka. The caption reads "Mass grave in Treblinka"

That's the only proof offered so far for the existence of huge mass grave in Treblinka. So, the questions are how do we know that it is indeed a mass grave? How do we know that it is even at Treblinka? and how could nearly 1000,000 corpses fit into that hole? No other 'mass graves' are shown.

After the Nazis were defeated there was an extensive re-education program, required, considering the fact that many German citizens still clung to Nazi doctrines.

What is the re-education program for? If the US could send all people of Japanese ancestry in America to concentration camps based on the suspicion alone, why wouldn't the Germans want to fight with Hitler against the people who stabbed them in the back and against the nations who humiliated them and made them suffer?

I've been looking too, I'm sure whatever site this was extracted from is informative. I'll let you know if anything turns up.

Ok, when you find out, please give me a link where I myself can see the alleged grave site in Treblinka that is claimed visible from an airplane. Doesn't this sound funny? If it is indeed visible from the air, then they should have used it as a proof that there is a mass grave in Treblinka and put all the controversies surrounding the Treblinka mass grave to rest.

I don't expect you to be satisfied with this answer, and I'm going to keep looking for information, but I wanted to give you an example so you can understand the trend of this kind of information, even though I intend to do my best to refute it.

Ok, I appreciate your efforts.

Wassalam,

Y

How taboo is that to ask for more detailed proofs about Holocaust in West societies?

Wassalam,

Y

Eisenhower in Dachau

It is a matter of history that when Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps, he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect: "Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the track of history somebody will get up and say that this never happened".. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

World War II: Holocaust: The Extermination of European Jews

The Holocaust was a deliberate and systematic extermination of European Jews during World War II. As the Allied Powers fought Nazi Germany's domination of Europe, Hitler's henchmen were carrying out a mass annihilation of the Jews in Europe at their numerous concentration camps. The total number of Jews murdered during this genocide has been estimated to be nearly 6 million. Besides European Jews, there were many other groups targeted for destruction. They included the handicapped, mentally ill, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals and political dissidents.

Visit Eisenhower Library , on line , for detailed info and descriptions of conditions and estimates found as the death camps were liberated .

Badger does have my sympathies

Wassalam,

Y

"No More Preferential Treatment For israel"

German Professors: No More Preferential Treatment For israel

In debate held at Netanya Academic College, professors state modern day Germany ‘Has Paid Its Debt In Full To The Jewish People’

By Natasha Mozgovaya

09:15 , 02.19.08

Courtesy Of: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetynetnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3508527,00.html"]Ynet[/url]

These are words that have been brewing just below the surface in Germany for quite a while, and now they were uttered aloud, right here in israel.

In a conference held Monday at Netanya’s Academic College, German professors asserted that their country “should stop giving the Sate of israel preferential treatmentâ€.

This statement comes at the heels of a manifesto, recently published by 25 German scholars, which maintained that Germany must be more ‘balanced’ in its political relations with israel and its Arab neighbors.

The aforementioned professors stated that Germany helped strengthen the burgeoning State of israel by deporting 160,000 German Jews during the Nazi reign. These refugees ultimately ended up in israel and bolstered its Jewish population at the Arabs’ expense.

Furthermore, noted the professors, Germany has paid its “debt to the Jewish nation†in full through its reparations agreement with israel.

Whereas the Holocaust was an indelible stain on the annals of German history, they stated, Germany must now improve its relations with the Arab world by taking on a more balanced approach to its foreign policy and its treatment of israel.

This German manifesto was hotly contested by israeli professors in a debate held Monday at the Strategic Dialogue Center at Netanya College.

German Professors: No More Preferential Treatment For israel

So, it's true that israel got preferential treatment all of this time for their exaggerated myth, and all what the Zionist slaves argued is that 'ok, the number is exaggerated, so what?' Dumb people ...

Wassalam,

Y