Islamic Forum
Yasnov

My Holocaust Problems - A Primer For Beginners

My Holocaust Problems - A Primer for Beginners

Filed under: Holocaust, Jews ­ joannafrancis [at] 5:44 am

By Guiseppe Furioso

December 12, 2006

The Holocaust consists of three basic elements:

1. Approximately 6 million Jews were deliberately killed.

2. These killings were part of a state-sponsored program on the part of the Third Reich whose ultimate goal was the total eradication of the Jewish people.

3. The bulk of these murders took place in special camps where the principal mechanism of execution was the homocidal gas chamber that utilized Zyclon B, a commercial pesticide whose active ingredient was hydrogen cyanide.

That the Third Reich possessed the technological and administrative means to carry out such a vast amount of killing there is little doubt. The Soviet Union with significantly inferior assets in these areas was able to kill far larger numbers of human beings. Furthermore, the armies of the Third Reich succeeded in killing at least ten million of its heavily armed military opponents in the course of World War II. Hence, the killing of 6 million unarmed civilians should not have presented any unique problems to such an industrially advanced and bureaucratically efficient state as Nazi Germany. On the contrary, it would have been far easier.

My doubts about the Holocaust are not centered around whether it could have happened, but whether it did happen. In fact, many of the doubts that I have are the direct consequence of the fact that I have no doubt that it actually could have happened; but certainly not in the ways that have been described thus far in the “official†literature.

It is part of the Western tradition that in legal, scientific, and intellectual matters that those asserting something have the burden of proof, and that those who disagree are not required to provide evidence. This tradition however has been turned on its head regarding the Holocaust since the “historical truth†of the Holocaust has been posited in advance. Furthermore, even to express doubts can result in criminal penalties in at least 11 so-called democratic countries and the ruining of lives and careers in numerous others.

Listed below are some of the “problems†I have with the Holocaust. Should these be cleared up, it would go a long way toward my accepting it. They are in no particular order.

1. Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on? Elie was a prisoner for several years; other Jews survived even longer. Most of these “survivors†were ordinary people who did not have any unique expertise that the Germans could have exploited for their war effort. There was no logical reason for them to be kept alive. The very existence of more than a million survivors even today, some sixty years later, contradicts one of the basic components of the Holocaust, i.e., that the Germans had a policy to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on.

2. Why is there no mention of the Holocaust in Churchill’s six-volume History of the Second World War or the wartime memoirs of either De Gaulle or Eisenhower or any other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War? Keep in mind all these were written years after the war ended and thus after the Holocaust had been allegedly proven by the Nuremberg Trials. With regard to the Holocaust, the silence of these “conoscenti†is deafening!

3. What was an inmate infirmary (and a brothel) doing in Auschwitz if in fact it was a death camp?

4. Why would the Germans round up Jews from their far-flung empire, thereby tying up large numbers of personnel and rolling stock, while fighting a war on two fronts, to deliver people to “death camps†hundreds of miles away who were then executed upon arrival? Wouldn’t a bullet on the spot have appealed to the legendary German sense of efficiency?

5. Why after sixty years have historians not been able to come up with a single German document that points to a Holocaust? Should we believe the likes of Raul Hilberg that in the place of written orders there was an “incredible meeting of the minds†by the literally tens of thousands of people who would have had to coordinate their actions in order to carry out an undertaking of this magnitude?

6. How come it is still insisted upon that six million Jews were killed when the official Jewish death toll at Auschwitz, the flagship of the Holocaust gulag, from an immediate post-war figure of 3 million to a figure of somewhat less than one million? Why do many respond to this observation by saying “what’s the difference if it was six million or one million.†The answer is that the difference is five million. Another difference is that saying so can get you three years in an Austrian jail. Just ask David Irving!

7 . All of Germany’s wartime codes were compromised including the ones used to send daily reports from Auschwitz to Berlin. The transcripts of these messages make no mention of mass executions or even remotely suggest a genocidal program in progress. Furthermore it has been insisted that the Germans used a kind of euphemistic code when discussing their extermination program of the Jews, e.g., final solution, special treatment, resettlement, etc. Why was it necessary for them to use such coded euphemisms when talking to each other unless they thought their codes had been cracked by the Allies?

8. The watertable at Auschwitz lies a mere 18 inches below the surface which makes claims of huge burning pits for tens of thousands of bodies untenable.

9. Initially, claims were made that mass executions in homicidal gas chambers had taken place in camps located within the boundaries of the old Reich, e.g., Dachau, Bergun-Belsen. “Evidence†to that effect was every bit as compelling as what was offered for other camps, located in occupied Poland, yet without explanation in the early sixties we were told that this was not the case and that all the “death camps†were located in the east, i.e., Poland outside (some would say conveniently) of the probing eyes of Western scholars.

10. No one has been able to reconcile the eyewitness accounts that personnel entered the gas chambers after twenty minutes without any protective gear and the fact that Zyclon B was a “time-release†fumigant that would have had a lethal capability for at least another twenty-four hours. And that even after twenty-four hours the corpses would have remained sufficiently contaminated by the hydrogen cyanide gas that they would have had the capacity to kill anyone who touched them who was not wearing protective gear.

11. Why do we no longer hear the claims that the Germans manufactured soap, lamp shades and riding britches from the bodies of dead Jews? Could it be that in light of modern forensics and DNA knowledge that these claims are totally untenable?

12. Why do we no longer hear claims that huge numbers of Jews were exterminated in massive steam chambers or electrocuted on special grids? “Evidence†of this was presented at Nuremberg. Evidence that sent men to the gallows.

13. Elie Wiesel has been described as the “Apostle of Remembrance†yet in his memoir, “Night,†which deals with his stay at Auschwitz, he makes no mention of the now infamous homicidal gas chambers. Isn’t this a bit like one of the gospels making no mention of the cross?

14. Virtually every survivor who was examined at Auschwitz says he or she was examined by Dr. Joseph Mengele.

15. According to survivor testimony, hundreds of thousands of Jews were executed at Treblinka and then buried in mass graves in the surrounding area. Why is it that extensive sonar probing of these burial grounds reveals that this final resting place for Holocaust victims has remained undisturbed since at least the last ice age?

16. “Proof†of the Holocaust rests largely on survivor testimony; there is little if any hard evidence. The best of this has been described by Jean Claude Pressac as merely “criminal traces.†Even Judge Grey who presided at the Irving-Lipstadt trial commented that he was surprised the evidence pointing to the Holocaust was “extremely thin.†To paraphrase Arthur Butz, “a crime of this magnitude would have left a mountain of evidence. Where is it? There was more hard evidence found against OJ Simpson at his trial and he was found innocent!â€

17. Why has Holocaust Revisionism been criminalized in at least eleven countries? What other historic truth needs the threat of prison or the destruction of one’s career to maintain itself? Should someone be sent to prison for expressing skepticism about the official Chinese claim that they suffered thirty-five million dead in World War II?

18. Why do the court historians insist that “denying the Holocaust†is like denying slavery or saying the earth is flat, when it is nothing of the sort? The leading Revisionists are first-rate scholars who hold advanced degrees from the world’s leading universities. Is there anyone comparable among those who would say the earth is flat or that slavery never existed?

19. Promoters of the Holocaust have expressed concern about remembering the Holocaust once the last survivors die. Why haven’t Civil War historians expressed similar concerns since the last survivor of that conflict died in 1959?

20. Survivors of the Holocaust testified that smoke billowed from the crematoria as they consumed the bodies of murdered victims. Some eyewitnesses even claimed they could detect national origins by the color of the smoke. How can this be reconciled with the fact that properly operating crematoria do not emit smoke of any color?

21. According to the offical version of the Holocaust hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were rounded up in mid-1944 and sent to Auschwitz, where most were gassed immediately upon arrival and their bodies disposed of by burning in huge open air pits using railroad ties and gasoline. Why is there no evidence of these huge funerary pyres in the high resolution surveillance photos taken by Allied aircraft who were overflying the camp on a daily basis? Furthermore, why have no remains been found, since open pit burning, even when gasoline is used, generates insuffienct heat to totally consume a body?

22. All of the liberated camps were littered with corpses; is there a single autopsy report or any other forensic evidence that shows that even a single death was as a consequence of poison gas?

23. The death toll for the Holocaust lies exclusively on population statistics provided by Jewish sources; has any independent demographic study been produced that shows that 6 million Jews were “missing†at the end of the war?

24. Why do the wartime inspection reports of the camps made by the International Red Cross contain no references to mass executions? It strains credulity that such monumental crimes could be hidden. The only explanations are that these crimes were not occurring or that the Red Cross was complicit in a cover-up.

25. Why has there been no effort to respond to the Leuchter report?

26. “The Holocaust was technically possible because it happened.†Why is this intellectually bankrupt argument, which turns scholarship on its head, considered by the promoters of the Holocaust as historical truth, considered a sufficient response to the mounting Revisionist evidence to the contrary?

27. What other historical truths rely to the extent that the Holocaust does rely on eyewitness testimony, and why have none of these eyewitnesses every been cross examined?

28. According to the official version of the Holocaust, the Jews remained ignorant of their fate until the very end, so skillful were their Nazi murders in deceiving their victims. How can this ignorance be reconciled with the fact that the Jews have historically been as a group the most literate and highly informed people on the planet with legendary access to the highest levels of government?

guiseppefurioso[at]...

***They have been cross-examined and found wanting in the two Zundel Holocaust trials in 1985 and 1988.

The full story in

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_joannafrancis.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/12/12/my-holocaust-problems-a-primer-for-beginners/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_joannafrancis.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/12...-for-beginners/[/url]

PropellerAds

... And the 28 questions still stand ... I am not representing Islam here anyway. I am representing myself.

Wassalam,

Y

If you actually care about finding the truth you will do a little research. Have you done anything except read Denier sites?

The summing up of the judge in David Irving's failed libel suit (in which the defence argued truth as a denfence and in effect proved the Holocaust to the satisfaction of the court) is an excellent and cooly logical laying out of the evidence that the Holocaust happened. You'll need to search for it (not a problem for a disinterested scholar like you, Yassie), but it's on the web.

edit - typo

Edited by fallow

What exactly are you talking about, fallow? The 28 questions still stand by the way.

Wassalam,

Y

If you still want to reply, make sure that your answer doesn't sound like this:

It's really stupid. Everyone knows it happened, there's proof everywhere..... Even survivors of the holocaust tell their stories. Why do they refuse to belief it happened?

Wassalam,

Y

As she said, she's talking about the judgement in the David Irving libel trial - actually the Barbara Lipsdat (sp?)/Penguin Books libel trial, as they were being sued by Irving. Penguin published her book about holocaust deniers, in which she called Irving a bad historial and a liar and the like.

Her defence was that she had written the truth - and she proved it. He lost, she won.

You can read the judgement here: ######(dot)nizkor(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hweb/people/i/irving-david/judgment-00-00.html

It's very long but it is an excellent insight into very close reasoning and very clear thinking, not to mention good writing.

Salam,

Honestly, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me, hedon. Please elaborate ...

Meanwhile, I have some clippings to support this:

11. Why do we no longer hear the claims that the Germans manufactured soap, lamp shades and riding britches from the bodies of dead Jews? Could it be that in light of modern forensics and DNA knowledge that these claims are totally untenable?

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img264.imageshack.us/img264/6196/nazisnevermadehumansoapee2.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img72.imageshack.us/img72/6097/nazisnevermadehumanfatstj1.jpg[/img]

I don't now how I can make this any simpler. If you want to read an excellent demolition of the only holocauset denier with any pretensions to academic credibility (ie, David Irving), visit the link.

If your aim isn't finding th etruth but demonstrating your racism, carry on as you are.

I don't now how I can make this any simpler. If you want to read an excellent demolition of the only holocauset denier with any pretensions to academic credibility (ie, David Irving), visit the link.

Well, I am still not sure why you think your post #7 is an appropriate response to my post #1

If your aim isn't finding th etruth but demonstrating your racism, carry on as you are.

My aim is to find the truth, but don't ask me to put my brains on the shelves and then ask me to read the so called "excellent demolition" of yours.

Wassalam,

Y

As I said, the only holocaust denier with any academic credibility (although he doesn't have much of that any more) is David Irving. If Irving can be refuted or shown to be a poor scholar, you are in very poor company - rednecks, racists, ill-educated Americans, and so on. I think the judge's summing-up in the libel trial does a very good job of exposing Irving as a poor historian and a fraud.

Reading ANY serious, rigorous argument has got to be a better strategy for arrving at the truth that just surfing rabid denierr sites.

If Irving can be refuted or shown to be a poor scholar, you are in very poor company - rednecks, racists, ill-educated Americans, and so on.

Perhaps you don't realize, but you do sound like a parrot. Anyway, if there is nothing more that you can contribute to the thread, please refrain from commenting.

Yasnov has been reading too much "Synagogue of Satan.

When the Bible mentioned about the 'Synagogue of Satan', to whom does it actually refer to? Err ... if I may ask you a question, do you hate Jews, Russ?

Wassalam,

Y

Salamz

Wow..taking a sec to absorb this....

Whether it existed or not...not sure what it proves. definitely a waste of time to go through 28 things so ill address #1

1. Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on?

Bcaz God works in mysterious way ..for did he not shield moses from the mighty pharoah for what 20 some years so why can't he protect an innocent man from a Nazi scrub for 7 years? For he alone possess to power to preserve and take life and soften the hearts of the crulest man in order to preserve truth.

:sl:

27 more to go Gl folks

Peace

Peace,

2. Why is there no mention of the Holocaust in Churchill’s six-volume History of the Second World War or the wartime memoirs of either De Gaulle or Eisenhower or any other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War? Keep in mind all these were written years after the war ended and thus after the Holocaust had been allegedly proven by the Nuremberg Trials. With regard to the Holocaust, the silence of these “conoscenti†is deafening!

God did not bless Churchill, De Gaulle or Eisenhower with the spirit of mercy. Therefore they had no reason to write about something as uninteresting as the holocaust.

26 to go.

First off an observation

it seems that even the implication that the Holocaust, in all its entirety that they have been force feed (including myself), did not occur causes westerners to shutdown all brain function and go into extreme emotional overload and compete with each other to you a racist, anti semitic etc.

Also why do these 6 million people who died get special treatment compared to the rest of the 54 million

in my opinion treating these 6 million specially is a spit in the face to all the other human beings who died in WW2

WW2 was a great tragedy and we should not let one special interest group hijack it for their own person gains.

First off an observation

it seems that even the implication that the Holocaust, in all its entirety that they have been force feed (including myself), did not occur causes westerners to shutdown all brain function and go into extreme emotional overload and compete with each other to you a racist, anti semitic etc.

Also why do these 6 million people who died get special treatment compared to the rest of the 54 million

in my opinion treating these 6 million specially is a spit in the face to all the other human beings who died in WW2

WW2 was a great tragedy and we should not let one special interest group hijack it for their own person gains.

Well, for the west to have an honest discussion of the holocaust and its true inspiration and implications, we would have to admit guilt for our own genocide of the native americans and for slavery. The genocide of the native americans in particular being Hitler's primary inspiration for the final solution and his conquest of Europe. (Finkelstein Norman, Image and reality of the israel Palestine Conflict)

That is why America focuses so much on the nazi holocaust, it deflects attention from our own atrocities.

"In the closest of connections to a political concept of supremacy which has been peculiar to the white race…for many centuries and which it has upheld as such to the outer world… England did not acquire India in a lawful and legitimate manner, but rather without regard to the natives’ wishes, views or declarations of rights; and she maintained this rule, if necessary, with the most brutal ruthlessness. Just as Cortes or Pizzaro demanded for themselves Central America and the northern states of South America not on the basis of any legal claim, but for the absolute, inborn feeling of superiority. The settlement of the North American continent was similarly a consequence not of any higher claim in a democratic or international sense, but rather of a consciousness of what is right which had its sole roots in the conviction of the superiority and thus the right of the white race. If I imagine things without this frame of mind which, in the course of the last three centuries or four centuries of the white race, has conquered the world, then the fate of this race would in fact be no other than that, for instance, of the Chinese: an immensely congested mass of people in an extraordinarily restricted territory -– overpopulation with all its inevitable consequences. If fate allowed the white race to take a different path, it was because the white race was of the conviction that it had the right to organize the rest of the world. -Adolf Hitler Finkelstein Norman, Image and Reality of the israel-Palestine Conflict", 93-94.

The inspiration for Western totalitarianism/ genocide is not difficult to locate.

Deuteronomy 20: 11: And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. _12: And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: _13: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: _14: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. _15: Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations. _16: But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: _17: But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee: _18: That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God. _19: When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege: _20: Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.

3. What was an inmate infirmary (and a brothel) doing in Auschwitz if in fact it was a death camp?

The Brothel was for the SS, the Army, and privileged german (pure german) prisoners. The vast majority of the prisoners weren't allowed in the brothel.

The Infirmary served two purposes: one, to keep the strong prisoners alive as long as they could exploit their labor. Second, they were used for the famously cruel medical experimentations of Dr. Mengele.

25 to go!

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Perhaps you don't realize, but you do sound like a parrot. Anyway, if there is nothing more that you can contribute to the thread, please refrain from commenting.

Yasnov, you failed to understand me twice, so having explained twice I get called a parrot? Sheesh. Tough crowd.

4. Why would the Germans round up Jews from their far-flung empire, thereby tying up large numbers of personnel and rolling stock, while fighting a war on two fronts, to deliver people to “death camps†hundreds of miles away who were then executed upon arrival? Wouldn’t a bullet on the spot have appealed to the legendary German sense of efficiency?

False premises.

1. The 'bullet on the spot' option was used extensively in the east.

2. Have you heard of 'backloading'? Trains heading back into Germany would have tended to be under-used compared with the trains heading out of Germany. Giving them work to do IS efficient.

3. The 'rounding up' mainly occurred in areas where the population were allies or otherwise subdued. Why risk uprisings when lies can keep the population happy?

4. The camps began as slave labour camps until The Final Solution. The infrastructure was in place - much more efficient to keep using it rather than having to create a new system.

Four down!

Salam,

Bcaz God works in mysterious way ..for did he not shield moses from the mighty pharoah for what 20 some years so why can't he protect an innocent man from a Nazi scrub for 7 years?

Well, the question is "Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on?" We're not talking bout one innocent survivor, but countless ...

Results 1 - 10 of about 21,700 for (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgoogle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?hl=en&q=auschwitz+revised+4+million+to+1.5+million&btnG=Search"]auschwitz revised 4 million to 1.5 million[/url] in 1990.

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,800 for (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgoogle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?hl=en&q=treblinka+australian+investigation+graves"]treblinka australian investigation graves[/url] no trace of mass graves

God did not bless Churchill, De Gaulle or Eisenhower with the spirit of mercy. Therefore they had no reason to write about something as uninteresting as the holocaust.

..Almost same argument like llogical, using God argument when there is no any other ways to convince the critical thinking people : ) This reminds me of Atheists who pray to God in his last minute before his ship sunk in the middle of the ocean.

So, please try again, why is there silence about the holocaust in these books...?

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img245.imageshack.us/img245/4056/churchillwwiijn7.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img152.imageshack.us/img152/5435/crusadeineuropeeisenhowor7.jpg[/img]

The Brothel was for the SS, the Army, and privileged german (pure german) prisoners. The vast majority of the prisoners weren't allowed in the brothel.

You meant they were reserved for the Aryan blood gays?

The Infirmary served two purposes: one, to keep the strong prisoners alive as long as they could exploit their labor. Second, they were used for the famously cruel medical experimentations of Dr. Mengele.

Did he take twins and put one in boiling water to see if the other would feel it... or did sewed arms and legs onto other people to see if they could move them? And here it is: why personal writings of Mengele have not been made publicly available?

Wassalam,

Y

Winston Churchill, 1944:

"There is no doubt this is the most horrible crime ever committed in the whole history of the world, and it has been done by scientific machinery by nominally civilised men in the name of a great State and one of the leading races of Europe. It is quite clear that all concerned in this crime who may fall into our hands, including the people who only obeyed orders by carrying out the butcheries, should be put to death after their association with the murders has been proved."

Winston Churchill, 1944:

"There is no doubt this is the most horrible crime ever committed in the whole history of the world

Thanks for the quote. Can you tell me what specifically Churchill felt was "the most horrible crime ever committed in the whole history of the world"?

Wassalam,

Y

Salamz

Well, the question is "Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on?" We're not talking bout one innocent survivor, but countless ...

The question isn't so much why didn't Mr. Wiesel get to make a Jew Stew out of our which jew he got his hands out, Because truely only he ( and God ofcource) would know why. Unless u have telepathic powers and or time machine no one can claim they know why.

Rather the question is .."Is is possible for a Cruel Hearted person like Mr. Wiesel to spare a few Jew?"

The answer is ofcource yes..the reason I stated above ..God protects the weak and innocent and can soften the hearts of cruelest adversaries at will..do you not agree? I mean How can a person live inside a fish for days unharmed? How can Fire nor scortch a man that jumped right into it? Same exact reason

So you see my friend once u think about it, it isn't as far fetched as you make it seem . :sl:

peace

Salam,

The question isn't so much why didn't Mr. Wiesel get to make a Jew Stew out of our which jew he got his hands out, Because truely only he ( and God ofcource) would know why. Unless u have telepathic powers and or time machine no one can claim they know why.

I know you have much faith in both God and Wiesel. But that's not what I am going to dispute here. I just want to highlight a few things that make any critical thinking people question all the myths surrounding this event. For example, we have been told that 6 million Jews were deliberately killed. And this marker outside of Auschwitz changed from 4 million to about 1 million victims didn't confirm such myth. This is just one example.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img167.imageshack.us/img167/960/4milto15milrv4.jpg[/img]

Rather the question is .."Is is possible for a Cruel Hearted person like Mr. Wiesel to spare a few Jew?"

The answer is ofcource yes..the reason I stated above ..God protects the weak and innocent and can soften the hearts of cruelest adversaries at will..do you not agree?

Cruel Hearted person like Mr. Wiesel? Are you sure you are following the discussion? I think you are confusing some roles here. But I will answer it anyway. Yes, sure I agree with what you said. Only that I just want to make you aware of this fact. Bit by bit it I will help you to look into the Holocaust more clearly.

I mean How can a person live inside a fish for days unharmed? How can Fire nor scortch a man that jumped right into it? Same exact reason. So you see my friend once u think about it, it isn't as far fetched as you make it seem . :sl:

peace

You use this kind of argument when it suits you, don't you? ; ) Rather hypocritical and inconsistent attitude to me ... I thought you were so much into logics and evidence ... not hearsay.

Wassalam,

Y