Islamic Forum

:D

sister, do you dislike madhabs and what do you have against them.

Also, do you really believe it creates disunity.

This is your blog, and we are not going to go into debates about it, just wanna see your opinions........you dont have to if you dont want to......

PropellerAds

lol hahahha :D

Welcome to my blog!

I love, respects and follow all of the four Imams, may Allah have mercy upon them. I believe its fine if you follow a madhab (I never said "dont" and even the article I posted, didnt say that) AS LONG AS you don't blindly imitate it and still strive to find what's MOST correct according to your level of knowledge and understanding from others, then there's no problem with it. In fact, some of the scholars encourage that people study one of the madhaahib in order to learn its principles and the evidences for its various opinions.

The problem lies in blindly imitating one particular madhhab staunchly without even looking at any of the others for opinions or positions. basically saying, "i will only follow x madhhab and not take from any of the others, ever.

:D you understand.

Thanks for checkin out my blog :D :D I didn't realize you had a "this is why i chose my username" section too :D I didn't mean to bite your style :D

Stay tuned for more!

AS

Thanks for checkin out my blog  :D  :D  I didn't realize you had a "this is why i chose my username" section too  :D  I didn't mean to bite your style  :D

Stay tuned for more!

AS

lol its alright :D :D I will!

hey hows that keyboard..

Hey there was this other sister and her signature was very similar to yours in terms of the font and style.. i think her name was something malaika or not sure..

hey hows that keyboard..

Oh, sorry for the hundred year late reply... dont even come in here anymore >_< anyway :D its good, my brother gave me this other one, and its even nicer than what I had, and :D its working fine.

Hey there was this other sister and her signature was very similar to yours in terms of the font and style.. i think her name was something malaika or not sure..

ohhhhh yea sis malaika (< i dont think thats how she spelled her name) and whats her username! i cant believe I forget this X_X mash'Allah she was good!

^_^

dude you keep changing ur picture like on a daily basis :D

lol I just seen this now :D um ya well i like changing them... sometimes I seriously want time to pass so there is enough time inbetween to get another one :D

thank goodness you got rid of the canadian leaf lol :D

its a good blog, especially the intro thing, innovative...

although, you could have some game here as well.... just my opinion....

w/salaam

hmmm yea good idea!

Now that the IF blog fever has all but died down some of the blogs are a real standout :D..

I think yours is one of them :)..

some other members too are keeping their blogs alive :D..

Yea I guess I am pretty famous & awesome. LOL just kidding... I would say maybe so, but thats cause like you said, the other blogs died down lol... I have lots of ideas for threads/discussions recently.. sometimes I want to post more than one, but I want to leave time inbetween them, so that each one will at least get lots of viewers/repliers.

Allahu alam

Assalam Alaikum

Nice & Neat Blog you have..

Keep it up & keep posting..

May Allah (SWT) reward you for sharing your way on the path of Islam.. ameen

:D brother for all your posts in my blog!

Ameen to the duah! :D

:D Mujahada :D

i was planning to visit your blog for days (u know, uni work and stuff kept me busy) so here i am no!

I checked out your topic- real nice :D mashAllah

well, catch you soon

May Allah grant you happiness. Ameen

Hey Mujahada!

How are you? What have you been doing lately? :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, My Sugar Pie, Alhamdulillah, nice and simple topics, which make a person sit and think.

Keep them coming Slow and Steady, not like a Tornado, because you can't keep up the speed and eventually will have to calm down.

Salaams, duaas and love, your ever favourite aunty (ahem, ahem) LOL.

Alhamdullillah I am well. Thank you for asking USB. :sl:

Aunty UmAhmad my sweet watermelon candy swirl cupcake chocolate chip cookie! :j: :D I have only been making one a day. :D thats not toooo fast.

I love u bestest aunty :sl: mwah

Oh and just to let you know, I haven't forgotten about Ahmad Siddique :) jk :D

:no:

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß

Assalamu alaikum, Oh No!!!!, This girl is stalking my Baby, Where should I hide him, Please HELPPPPPPPP. Lol. I wonder what Allah's plans are? So no complaints, hehehe, atleast she loves me

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

May be you cannot hide him from her... lol....

Assalamu alaikum, I understand what your saying Ya Bunayy Vishah, lol. Its all in fun inshaAllah. BTW. I was just listening to the Nasheed "Allah knows".

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.