Islamic Forum
Hasib

Fitnah.. Fitnah.. Everywhere

Crazy white women man hahaha......

:D

Yeah it is a problem, just do your best to keep so busy that you dont notice, and with regards to the above quoted comment, I think 'crazy women' would have sufficed, with out you singling out a group who didnt need to be. In the summer I see everyone males and females dressed inappropriately, of every background and colour.

PropellerAds
I think 'crazy women' would have sufficed, with out you singling out a group who didnt need to be. In the summer I see everyone males and females dressed inappropriately, of every background and colour
okay yah ur right.. my bad.. but we mostly have white folk here in T.O. hence :D

lol.. hope you weren't fishing me for bait as in the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2280&view=findpost&p=21246"]interracial marriage[/url] thread as i recall you got flamed

I think 'crazy women' would have sufficed, with out you singling out a group who didnt need to be. In the summer I see everyone males and females dressed inappropriately, of every background and colour
okay yah ur right.. my bad.. but we mostly have white folk here in T.O. hence :D

lol.. hope you weren't fishing me for bait as in the interracial marriage thread as i recall you got flamed

lol, what? No, there are certain things that just hit a nerve, and yes it might come across as I do get flammed I am just a very passionate person when it comes to certain issues. It isnt my fault it happened to be you who sparked it twice. I didnt even notice, sorry if it seemed like Im targeting you, lol.

sorry if it seemed like Im targeting you, lol
plz not at all.. as you can see i dont usually forget :D!

off topic, i know, but i just have to say something:

currently 86 degrees

sister, that's not hot! That's cool! You want to see hot? Come on down here- temperatures reach past 100+ F. Just walking from your house to your car is ...................*hooooooooo

oooooot*

I mean, just read this: (it says everything. Heat index, humidity, etc.)

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wunderground(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/global/stations/41194.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wunderground(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/global/stations/41194.html[/url]

and its only june............just wait till gets to be july...

:D Yipppppppppppppe :D

Alhamdiallah, i like to think: for every second i'm hot, insha Allah, Allah is rewarding me! :D

^^^^^^^ lol Batoota...

this is how hot it is where I am living!

B)

"Be wary and cautious of this world and be wary and cautious of women. Verily, the first trial that afflicted the Tribes of israel was with respect to women."( Sahih Muslim)

Another hadith states,

"I have not left behind me any temptation more harmful for men than women."  ( Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their private parts; that will make for greater purity for them. Indeed Allaah is well acquainted with all that they do." [an-Nur (24):30]

The Holy Quran Sura Al-Ahzab ayah #53

"And when you ask them, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts"

Where I live even some of the guys go around dressed yet naked, like the ones who take their shirt off right infront of you. Then there are guys who wear short shorts. Either way--whether it's a naked guy or female--it's nasty to look at even accidentally. Sometimes I think, Ya Allah, where should I look to the ground or the sky, especially when it's a 100 degree F.

:D we just need to remember that when we leave something for the sake of Allah, Allah will reward us for that. We need to increase our taqwah. For those that have a hard time lowering their gaze, think about this: Something truly beautiful isn't there for the whole world to see. When something, like skin, is made into a public display, then it becomes more ugly and there is darkness of sins in such immoral people's faces. Therefore, protect your emaan. Apply (not just read) this article to deal with this fitnah:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sunnahonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ilm/purification/0040.htm"]The Great Virtue Of Lowering The Gaze[/url]

Brother, i know exactly how you feel.

The same kind of thing happened to me and I've found a way to get through it.

1. Lower your gaze

2. Do NOT think about them

3. Maybe fast a day optionally.

4. Read the quran alot. (i guess that helps in all problems)

:D great advice on all replies..

but easier said than done cause they sit right across from me :D

Man I know what you mean brother.

Man I feel for you brother.

As Salaam Alaikum,

Ohhhh it must be absoulotuy be terrible for you guys! lol

I have a friend, she's like one of my bestfriend's, and well sometimes she shows a lot of clevage :D . And even I and other girls can't help but too look, becuase it's just right there and you're like "Whooa!" lol. Like I lower my gaze at her more than I lower them at guys, that's how bad it is. lol. (and no one is gay!! :D )

So I really, really feel sorry for a guy if you have to work with people who dress like that everyday, all summer, and this goes on. Yikes!

And then what's worst is seeing little girls! That's just an outrage! I go to the mall alot and everyone hangs out there. And while you just already know the teenagers and young ladies are going to dress this way, it's a total shock to see little girls.

Girls that aren't evne developed to even flaunt anything wearing shirt that are meant to flaunt clevage. It's like how do their parents let them walk around like that?! Not only is it just wrong and too mature for thier age, it's just a total a fashion no no (lol). And the sad thing is people look at them becuase even they are like "What the heck is she wearing?". I feel really embarassed for the parents.

All that I can say is lower your gaze, and try not to think of the way they dress, and avoid them as much as possible.

Hope I've helped. :D

Edited by DemaChanRas

Bro doomhammer you have to perfect the technique of lowering your gaze. There is no other way to go about this problem. InshaAllah.

I would like to convey a personal tip of mine. That is when its absolutely required to look at them when in a conversation, dont look them in the eye or anything just look at the part between the eyes (i.e. near the forehead). LOL. It works great believe me. They think you're looking at them. While you're actually not. :D

Bro doomhammer you have to perfect the technique of lowering your gaze. There is no other way to go about this problem. InshaAllah.

dont look them in the eye or anything just look at the part between the eyes (i.e. near the forehead). LOL.
yah i kinda do that haha..

Salaam,

I gonna get a horse and a BIG sword and clean up my area.........!!!! :D

However.....the LAW might have something to say about that!!! :D

Wasalaam

why dont you talk to human resources...most work places have a dress code that employees have to follow.

good point desertdweller........

*only in some places, it seems like the dress code is "show more" <--raises eyebrow!* :D

nah everyone is dressing appropriately hehe.. i'm gona try to turn my desk away! actually nobody seems to mind the women dressing this way so.. :D

:D for the replies.. i'm closing the thread now..