Islamic Forum
Hasib

Comments About Me

:D

loll...yep sister peacemaker that was what i was confused about aswel..lol.. :D .. the link helped but i can't seem to view the videos.. i have got quicktime by the way but it still won't play... :D

PropellerAds

Asalamu Alaikum

Right here dude.

But, I want to see some of the missions your bots been on!

oo cool!!..... i can see it now... it's like a spider.....but with 6 legs..

ye ..what missions has the spider been on?

But, I want to see some of the missions your bots been on!
akhi i never taped my own bot but thats why i put up those quicktime videos because you have an idea.. my bot is verrrry similar to those.

what missions has the spider been on?
Its a scouting bot.. i.e. it goes and searches and maps areas and relays this information back.. accordingly i've mapped my old engineering labs and stuff.. this is 2 years old by the way i'm working now not a student no more :D

ya'all like the new pic :D ??

what new pic?......... :D ...... i want to see..... are they more spider (a.k.a. robot..lol..) pictures?
Whisper tone quietly: sshh.. i don wana say click my profile.. :D

lol you still have not answered :D ......

huh....... who me?...... *confused*
ugh! lol the question was do u like the new pic ?? :D :D

o......lol...... :D ... i'm just a bit slow today.....yep very nice pic..... it's of a wedding right?... congratulations to the person.. mashallah bride looks beautiful.. :D ..

pic has been changed..

before you ask what it is i'll explain..

autonomous hexapod i.e. a 6 legged robot that can survive on its own (for a period of time)

we created it from scratch as i said earlier.. we did the body kit, the motors, the programming, the initial design and then the final model!

this beauty has been programmed for terrain mapping.. it has a pressure sensor under each leg and while it walks the sensors generate a signal and this signal is transmitted wirelessly back to a host computer and then the image is reconstructed on the screen.. basically you can see on the monitor screen what this robot is walking on.. the robot also has IR (infra red) sensors, uses FM communication with the host pc, also has a tiny little b/w camera mounted although you cannot see it as this picture on the website is one of our preliminary models..

the uses for such technology is so widespread its just amazing :D

so bro dZ this is what i do :D and belive me this will probably be as alien to you as photoshop is to me..

WOW!!!!!!!! great!!! :D

i dont get ur name though.... :D

i dont get ur name though
"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.worldofwconline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/content/serversmountain-doomhammer.php"]here[/url].. basically a name of a character from this pc game called Warcraft.

Asalamu Alaikum

ROFL!

Oceans 13 is it? Who's the chick?

(Don't even say you don't know what I'm on about!)

Oceans 13 is it? Who's the chick?
aint it Julia Roberts ??
(Don't even say you don't know what I'm on about!)
:D either ur posting in the wrong place or its too late and i don know what ur on about or what i'm not sure really :D

Asalamu Alaikum

The friggin' chick standing next to you dummy!

they are just people from school..

yoh DZ i bought a mp3 player.. i dunno i feel guilty for some reason :D ..

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatu,

I’m not gonna even bother reading the 4 pages because I know for a fact it will have nothing relatively important which is relevant to the main topic. How do I know? Because the thread starter is Doomhammer, point made, point taken :D .

What can I say about Doomhammer….I don’t know the brother but seems to be the only one cracking up about his jokes, well someone has to right? :D

Nah, he is a brother in Islam, and that says it all.

Seriously Hasib, you have so much to say…wow, almost racing with the sisters in the field of talking eh? :D jk

it will have nothing relatively important which is relevant to the main topic. How do I know? Because the thread starter is Doomhammer
ouch! :D now I know you have been talking with sis maker (lol that one has a razor sharp tongue).. sis CE is your whips shipment late ?? oh no worries you can borrow sis peacemakers.. :D i dunno if i can take more verbal abuse :D..

Seriously Hasib, you have so much to say…wow, almost racing with the sisters in the field of talking eh? :D jk
nah man.. i'm vocal is all :D

yoh i'm still looking for that water based moisturizer.. any ideas ??

Wa Alaykum Salam warahmatullah wabarakatu

ouch! :D now I know you have been talking with sis maker (lol that one has a razor sharp tongue)..

Nope haven't talked to her, i've hardly ever talked to her. It wasn't supposed to leave a wound akhi....it was a just a joke :D

sis CE is your whips shipment late ?? oh no worries you can borrow sis peacemakers.. :D i dunno if i can take more verbal abuse :D..

he he...it is alright brother, i'm sure the mental institution will take on board no worries :D <-----if you're still unclear about jokes, that was one...seriously :D

yoh i'm still looking for that water based moisturizer.. any ideas ??

There are plenty types of water based moisturizers, go to your local pharmacy or body shop and just ask and they'll give a list of different types inshallah.

i've hardly ever talked to her
I was joking too :D..

go to your local pharmacy or body shop and just ask and they'll give a list of different types
yah i think thats what i have to do.. its gona be funny some guy asking for erm do you carry water based moisturizer :D..