Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zee

Dua For My Father

Asalm-o-alaikum brothers and sisters

it has been a while since i have been on the forum.........

Hope Allah has kept you all in the best of health and circumstances...

unfortunately my father may Allah bless his soul passed away 3 weeks ago today, his battle with cancer ended and he left us peacefully....

if you have time, please spare a moment to make dua for my father, that may Allah (swt) forgive him, give him peace and may he be granted a much better place in his afterlife.....

may Allah (swt) keep you all under his wing of mercy ameen

sister zee

PropellerAds

Asalaamalikum....

Inna lillaahi wa- Innaa ilayhi raajioon,

Am sorry to hear about the death of your father.... :D

May Allah swt grant your father a high place in jannah and grant you and your family patience..

walikumsalaam

:D

Inna lillaahi wa- Innaa ilayhi raajioon. May Allah grant him the highest jannah.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon!!!

Oh Ar-Rahim! May your Mercy stretch forth to his Grave and may you Allah surround his grave with forgiveness and make his Grave a Garden of Paradise!

Oh Allah! All praise is to you alone and we ask you oh Allah to forgive her Father of his sins and to admit him to the Gardens of Jenatul-Firdous!

Oh Al-Muhaymin! Guard him and preserve him and raise him to an honour of degree on The Day of Judgment!

Oh Allah! May his suffering of his sickness and death raise him to a lever of Martyrdom!

Oh Allah! All praise be upon you of the weight of your throne and the number of your creation! We ask you Oh Allah to reward the family of our Brother who has died and to unite them all on The Day of Judgment!

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam), his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam).

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Inna l'Ellah wa inna ilayhi raajioon. I pray that Allah The All Merciful grant him jannat al firdaus insha'Allah ameen.

:D Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un

He is also in my duahs :D

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi rajioon.

I was wondering how he was... InshaAllah his days of suffering are over now, and may Allah SWT grant him Jannah al Firdaus. :D

La hawla wa la quowata illa billah, Inna Lillahi wa in ilayhe rajou'un.

Ya Rahman, forgive her father. He has no one now but You and You are the Compassionate.

Ya Rahman grant him jannah! Let him walk with the prophets, and the shuhadah! Ya Rab!!

Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilaihi raaji'oon

May Allah forgive him and keep him under his mercy.. :D i will pray for him..

:D to everyones duas

Inna lillaahi wa- Innaa ilayhi raajioon. May Allah (s.w.t) forgive him of his sins and grant him Jannah. May Allah (s.w.t) give u and ur family strength and patience.

Innalillahi Wainnaillaihi Rajiun

May Allah reward him for all what he suffered and grant him Jannah Insha'Allah.

:D sister Zee...

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon...

Insha'Allah I will make dua for your father. May Allah give him peace and tranquility, and forgive him of all sins, Ameen.

Your Muslim sis

Salaam,

May Allah take into account his cancer and with it purify him of his sins and shorcomings. May He compensate him and his family because of this and may He grant them the reward of 'rewards without limit' for their patience. Patience is needed for keeping onto Him and for having faith through the trial and here also at the end of his death.

Allah is always with you my sister Zee.

Peace

May Allah [sWT] Bless your father Wiht One Of The Highest Positions In Jannah and Allow To Join Him When The Time Comes, AAMEEN

Wasalaam