Islamic Forum
al faqeer

EISA (JESUS) PBUH in the QURAN

A wise, intelligent, and fully honest person can understand the truth about the matter of Eisa Jesus son of Mary by understanding just following verses of Glorious Quran. However we humans are failed to invent any panacea to this date that can be used to convince a dead-rock stubborn

GOD said in Quran in verse 5:75

Christ, son of Mary, was but an apostle: all [other] apostles had passed away before him; & his mother was one who never deviated from the truth; & they both ate food [like other mortals]. Behold how clear We make these messages unto them: yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth![using large font size is not allowed]

"& MUHAMMAD is only an apostle; all the [other] apostles have passed away before him: if, then, he dies or is slain, will you turn about on your heels? (Quran 3:144)

PropellerAds

Hi Guys,

We Christians have our reasons why Jesus is called the Christ or Messiah; I’m curious why Muslims call Him by that name also?

Grace and peace be with you all,

Hi Guys,

We Christians have our reasons why Jesus is called the Christ or Messiah; I’m curious why Muslims call Him by that name also?

Grace and peace be with you all,

You asked this question when you first registered and then proceeded to try to convince us that our beliefs are wrong and we should follow yours. Multiple people have already answered the question for you. Either you don't remember (in which case, I'll gladly remind you by posting the link to the topic), or you wish to have that discussion all over again.

Let me say what I said before. If you're angling for a chance to preach your beliefs again, then be straightforward instead of picking a seemingly innocent question to lure Muslims into a debate. There's a difference between seeking information, and wishing to dispute it.

Here is the topic on this subject: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=344968&st=0"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=344968&st=0[/url]

Salam.

Hi Redeem,

You have every right to be cautious and suspicious. I was wrong in my conduct and I ask for forgiveness from every Muslim here in this forum.

What I’m trying to get at is in the Bible it tells of Jesus in a certain way and the Quran it tells of Jesus in a different way so our views of Jesus obviously conflicts with one another. I don’t know the Quran well I have only gone through a few pages here and there and discovered Christians are referred to as the “people of the bookâ€. Are there any references in the Quran that say the Gospel (injeel) has been corrupted as it is promoted this day and age?

Grace and peace be with you,

I hope my words don't hinder you from interacting with others on this forum. I do, however, believe that it is futile to attempt to disprove Islam to Muslims, just as it is futile to attempt to disprove Christianity to Christians. No amount of "facts" or "logic" will change anyone's heart if the heart is already occupied, if you get my meaning. I make an effort to avoid such debates, because the outcome is always a stalemate. If anyone else wishes to discuss this with you, by all means.

Salam.

I’m open to discuss this topic with anyone in this forum. I agree with you completely that it would be futile to try to disprove either religion as it would also be a waste of time. The reason I have come back into this forum is because I have gotten hold of different sources that pretty much disprove Islam but there is a problem. The presenter is a Christian and obviously a very biased one. When he presented the allegations there was no Muslim representative present to defend the Islamic faith. So I thought it would be best to raise the issues in here so I could get answers from Muslims not Christians that have studied Islam.

Again my intention is not to degrade Islam but to bring up the allegations in this forum to give Muslims a chance to defend their faith and to try to understand how Muslims interpret certain things.

As a Muslim we have firm believe that what is in Final revelation of GOD is the most correct. Christians and Jew could not beleive but also there are many non-Muslim unbiased Scholars who after their long research has siad that Quran is word of GOD and is not changed from 1400 yr.

So I will take first Quran. In Quran Allah Glory be to him says EISA SON OF Mariam. So actual name of Jesus was EISA son of Mariam (Mary). Jesus is made-up name.

Besides, we have also one of the oldest and probably the most authentic Historical document around 100 AD. That document has a record of Jesus with King Shalivahana.

In this interview, Kings asked him a Question. Who are u gentleman and will u introduces ur self. The person answers: My Name is Eisa and I am born of a virgin.

This document also confirm that actual name of Jesus was EXACTLY SAME as is in The Book of THE BOOKS Glorious Quran

==================================================

===========================

Definition. Messiah is the transliteration of a Hebrew term, Mashiach. The New Testament (Greek) equivalent is Christos. Both terms mean "the anointed one." The verb mashach, found about 140 times in the Old Testament, means "to smear, anoint, or spread."

Description. The verb was frequently used for the ceremonial induction into leadership. Three types of leaders were anointed:

Prophets represented God among the people (1 Kings 19:15-16).

Priests represented the people before God through sacrifices and prayers (Ex. 28:40-41).

Kings defended and ruled over the people on Gods behalf

(1 Sam.16:12-13).

Implications. The anointing meant that someone was authorized to serve God in a position of honor and responsibility. Divine enablement often accompanied the anointing. While many were anointed, only One was given the title of "the Anointed One."

Thanks Stranger for replying,

Obviously what is written about Jesus in the Bible differs from what was written in the Quran. Christians have been addressed as “people of the book†so we can naturally conclude the “book†was authentic. Are there any references in the Quran that suggest the Bible has been corrupted?

Your question; Does Quran Say "Bible is corrupted???[using large font size is not allowed]

At present time, to ask the question, that, Is bible corrupted? Are u Sure? -----> is like to ask some one, Are u sure, sun rises from the EAST?

We as a Muslim will kiss the Original Aramaic Bible even today if this original Bible was available today. But it is NOT.

All unbiased scholars including many many world's top class Christian theologians, Professors and researcher even believe that circulating bibles are badlly corrupted and forged.

I am not allowed to provide any link here as I am still junior member, otherwise I could provide u hundreds of links and several hundreds of verses of bibles that are forged and contradict each other. Quran tells us to have believe on all old scriptures too. But it is common sense to understand that Allah will not tell any one to believe on Forged Scriptures.

If you type in Google "Who wrote the Bible?" u will find first hit that have long video at Google. This video is made and launched not by a Muslim, and not by an un-educated Christian but by a Christian Academic Theologian. Pls just watch ur own video and enjoy!

--------------------

GOD has said about who have changed original Bible & then profiteered from it, in Quranic verse 2:79 as under:

(Verse 2:79 ) Woe, then, unto those who write down, with their own hands, [something which they claim to be] divine writ, and then say. "This is from God," in order to acquire a trifling gain thereby; woe, then, unto them for what their hands have written, and woe unto them for all that they may have gained!

-------------------------

God says in Quran in verse 3:78:

And, behold, there are indeed some among them who distort the Bible with their tongues, so as to make you think that [what they say] is from the Bible, the while it is not from the Bible; and who say, "This is from God," the while it is not from God: and thus do they tell a lie about God, being well aware [that it is a lie

--------------------

When woman gives male birth, she is unclean for 40 day & if she give female birth, she is unclean for 80 day. To disinfect a home, take blood of a bird and sprinkle it in ur home. A believer if eats deadly poison, will not die & will speak many tongues. To test a person if adulterer or not, throw bitter water on him, and if he/she is, his/her belly & glands will come out. This is wrtn in circulating bibles & still our friends believe them.

----------------

The TRUTH About Bibles

Eisa/Jesus had only a few disciples (not 10s of thousand like with Muhammad (S) & even they left Jesus in difficult time. So original Aramaic bible (Injeel) never existed right after Jesus. The books such as of Mathew Mark Luke John & other 72 conflicting editions & doctrines are fake production of these priests, Paul, & Council of Nicea 325 A.D. In fact followers of these forged books are the most deluded people in mankind history. Simply, their fabricated dogma that is based on these corrupted books is like a fictitious tree that has no roots

An honest truth seeker does not need a Ph.D in theology to understand the truth that If u read Quran, thru out in Quran, Allah (Some say God) is addressing humans directly or through Muhammad (S). On the contrary, when u read so called bibles, u will read thru out in these priest's authored books "Jesus said this and Jesus said that etc". No where in these man-made books God seems to address people.

Dr. C.E.M. Joad (August 12, 1891 to April 9, 1953) was an English philosopher) writes in his book Good and Evil on page 319:

"that the character of Jesus Christ which emerges from these circulating bibles is most regrettable. It was the Holy Quran which narrated the correct story and depicted an excellent character of both the personalities (Mary and her son Jesus)"

The biggest test for any scripture if it is in its TRUE ORIGINAL form or not is, that It will be free of internal contradiction in its content, text and dialect:

GOD says in his protected final revelation to mankind in Quran verse 4:82:

"Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy"

ONE OF THE GREATEST SCHOLARS of Bibles Dr. Constantine von Tischendorf, who aft having personally examined the original hand written copies of the oldest available Four Gospels hv quoted:

“tht the texts for the physical ascension of Jesus to heaven or Jesus being carried by the angels to heaven, are lacking in these ancient documents. The texts tht are found within the published copies of the circulating gospels on the subject of the physical ascension of Jesus hv been added centuries later"

Ur own scholars are saying that Bibles are forged

-----------------------

Thanks Stranger for those quotes,

I’m curious about “(Verse 2:79 ) Woe, then, unto those who write down, with their own hands, [something which they claim to be] divine writ, and then say. "This is from God," in order to acquire a trifling gain thereby; woe, then, unto them for what their hands have written, and woe unto them for all that they may have gained!â€

How do you know if those who wrote down false revelations from God are the Christians or Jews? How do you know if that verse was meant to be applied to the pagans e.g. idol worshippers?

Peace Carlos

If I can just add a couple of things to this topic.

I was a Christian once, and a devotee to it. I read, I studied, I propogated and I debated all in its name.

Today I am a Muslim, a person who rejects the concept of trinity.

The trinity concept is historically a creation to apease the authorities of the time. The concept of one god to the Romans of the Pauline period was unacceptable; remember they were polyethists In declaring 3 in 1 the religionists could square the circle of keeping one god whilst keeping their masters happy allowing the former to advance the "new" religion.

Peace

Chris

Hi Chris (replying to ur Question)

We have to take any subject and also Quran in its Totality. We cannot isolate just one verse and present it, as recently one son of devil has made 10 minutes movie against Quran in Netherlander. He was hiding a part of verse and showing other to people w/o its pretext.

Example "Do not smoke here"". If I take first part of this sentence " do not" away, Then It becomes "SMOKE HERE".

So my point is that one should take Quran as a whole. not a just potion of Quran.

Now we see in many verses in Quran, GOD has said that I have sent Quran and I am responsible for its protection preservation, gathering .

Besides GOD says, No any evil can touch it from any side, Nay It is Glorious Quran and is preserved in Guarded Tablet.

Let us assume There is a teacher in a room and In that Room there are his three students name Chris, Stranger01 & David.

Teacher declares very clearly that I want to tell every one that CHRIS has got 100% marks in exam but there are some who are failed in exam.

From this example we can easily understand that Chris is free from this charge of failure, and charge is being laid on other two that were present at that time beside Chris. (I mean here Quran, Tora and Injeel )

So Surely It is not Quran but other forge editions of scriptures that were present beside Quran in those days.

The Question u have raised is usually comes from Gone-Astray Follower of a Liar called Rashid Khalifa, and his followers say their self submitters) instead of saying their self a MUSLIM). Quran talks about Islam and MUSLIM (there is no any Arabic word in Quran called submitter). One cannot translate even names. Name of Mr. Black will be still Mr Black even if he is in India. No one in India will translate his name to Mr Kala. No one there will translate the name EISA to JESUS -- Names are not translated but thousands of names have been translated by church in 2000 years. Submitter cult tells people to use also the forged Bibles, depite they know that bible is badly forged. And I have already discussed the matter of Forgery in bible in my previous post in detail. Some time these submitters cult members are disguised under the name of a sect "Quran Only". or "Quran Alone". Whether Islam says, Who make sect is a MUSHRIK.

Some people are not Muslim converts in fact but they are followers of Liar Rashid Khalifa or Mirza Gulam Ahmed Qadiani but they enter in this forum & in many other forums and introduce their selves as new Muslim converts. For me, It is very very easy to trace them to their roots from the content of their posting

After reading almost all translations of Quran; the highest scholarship I have found in Dr Muhammad Asad's work on Quran and His translation is to the nearest to the Original Arabic text. Dr Muhammad Asad writes his comments under these verses that u have pointed out as follow:

Note 64 (Quran Ref: 2:79 )

The reference here is to the scholars responsible for corrupting the' text of the Bible and thus misleading their ignorant followers. The "trifling gain" is their feeling of pre-eminence as the alleged "chosen people".(Quran Ref: 2:79 )

Note 60 (Quran Ref: 3:78 )

Most of the commentators assume that this refers specifically to the Jews, whom the Qur'an frequently accuses of having deliberately corrupted the Old Testament. However, since the next two verses clearly relate to Jesus and to the false beliefs of the Christians regarding his nature and mission, we must conclude that both Jews and Christians are referred to in this passage. For this reason, the term al-kitab, which occurs three times in this sentence, has been rendered here as "the Bible". - According to Muhammad `Abduh (Manar III, 345), the above-mentioned distortion of the Bible does not necessarily presuppose a corruption of the text as such: it can also be brought about "by attributing to an expression a meaning other than the one which was originally intended". As an example, `Abduh quotes the metaphorical use, in the Gospels, of the term "my Father" with reference to God - by which term, as is evident from the Lord's Prayer, was obviously meant the "Father" - i.e., the Originator and Sustainer - of all mankind. Subsequently, however, some of those who claimed to be followers of Jesus lifted this expression from the realm of metaphor and "transferred it to the realm of positive reality with reference to Jesus alone": and thus they gave currency to the idea that he was literally "the son of God", that is, God incarnate.(Quran Ref: 3:78 )

Only a mentally sick person will believe (as followers of Liar Rashid Khalifa believes) that GOD tells people to use old forged scriptures. When GOD tells to have believe on old scriptures, It s mean on ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES, not on forged scriptures. This is matter of common sense. Also we know that Original Quran exist in its original language today from 1400 years but Original Injeel (Gospel) in its original language "Aramaic" sent to Eisa son of Mary PBUH) does not exist today AT ALL

Have u guyes searched The HOT MOST video now-a-days in GOOGLE named " Who wrote the Bible?"[using large font size is not allowed]

A few example, for followers of Liar Rashid Khalifa and other stubborn who say that we should also use Forged Bibles:

Look CRYSTAL CLEAR CORRUPTION IN BIBLES:

Who incited David to count the fighting men of israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16)

(b) Hell (Luke 3:23)

A BOOK of GOD cannot have such contradictions.

But u STUBBORN still say it is word of God.

================================

SEE CORRUPTION IN so called BIBLES?

CAN A BOOK OF GOD HAVE SUCH CONTRADICTIONS???

Who was the father of Shealtiel?

(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)

(b) Neri’ (Luke 3:27)

How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until Christ?

(a) Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17)

(b) But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen (see Matthew 1: 12-16)

Stubborn say, it is word of God?

Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

(a) Yes(Mark6:8)

(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

Did Jesus bear his own cross?

(a) Yes (John 19:17)

(b) No (Matthew 27:31-32)

====================================

What corrupted bibles say about the event of attempted crucifixion?

So should u believe in conflicting crucifixion stories told in man-made corrupted bibles?

The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus. Did both thieves mock Jesus?

(a) Yes (Mark 15:32)

(b) No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended Jesus (Luke 23:43)

Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?

(a) Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)

(b) No. (John 12:27)

These are a few examples. I do not want to misuse the forum, other wise I can post here additional thousands examples.

So My Friend! Do u stlll believe that Bible is not Corrupted, and When Quran was saying about forgery, It was saying about Buddhist or Hindu scriptures or books of chemistry and physics, and not about Forged Bibles??????????[using large font size is not allowed][using large font size is not allowed]

Thanks Stranger for those quotes,

I’m curious about “(Verse 2:79 ) Woe, then, unto those who write down, with their own hands, [something which they claim to be] divine writ, and then say. "This is from God," in order to acquire a trifling gain thereby; woe, then, unto them for what their hands have written, and woe unto them for all that they may have gained!â€

How do you know if those who wrote down false revelations from God are the Christians or Jews? How do you know if that verse was meant to be applied to the pagans e.g. idol worshippers?

You look to the history of the verse. The period of time during which it was revealed and what was happening at such a time. More importantly, you look at the context in which the verse was written by looking at the verses that precede and follow it.

The verses before it speak specifically of Moses and his followers, and how they acted out in disobedience against him.

The subject of the verse is not pagans. It is those who claimed to follow Moses and the book he had revealed, and then after saying they believed, altered its content.

Now you might ask, "well, what about the Bible?"

And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues, so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: This is from Allah, but it is not from Allahº and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.[3:78]

It says "Among them". Among who? We need to look at the previous verses to see who the subject is. "Among them" refers to those among the People of the Book or Scripture. The people of the Book is the name given to the Christians and Jews. The verses before it speak of the Jews and the verses after it speak of the Christians.

You can disagree that the previous books were changed. But there is no doubt that the Qur'an clearly states that they were changed, and even mentions who did it.

Salam.

Correction:[using large font size is not allowed]

Sorry my a.m detailed answer was for CarlosTheJackal instead of Chris - I aplogize Chris

Peace Stranger

Sorry my a.m detailed answer was for CarlosTheJackal instead of Chris - I aplogize Chris

No problem, I was abit concerned when I read your post and wondered what I'd said!

Can anybody be sure, be positive who wrote the Bible. Unlike the Quran which has been protected, we do not have any early, detailed manuscripts of the Bible old or New Testament. All we can say is what we know from Quran. Yes about the corruptions but also that, Moses, David and Jesus were given scripture and are named. What we don't know, but can surmise, is whether the words in the Bible of these 3 Prophets are the words given to them. One day God Willing we will find out.

Peace

Chris

Can anybody be sure, be positive who wrote the Bible.

Yes we can be sure who wrote the Bible:

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy = Moses - 1400 B.C.

Joshua = Joshua - 1350 B.C.

Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel = Samuel / Nathan / Gad - 1000 - 900 B.C.

1 Kings, 2 Kings = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.

1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah = Ezra - 450 B.C.

Esther = Mordecai - 400 B.C.

Job = Moses - 1400 B.C.

Psalms = several different authors, mostly David - 1000 - 400 B.C.

Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon = Solomon - 900 B.C.

Isaiah = Isaiah - 700 B.C.

Jeremiah, Lamentations = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.

Ezekiel = Ezekiel - 550 B.C.

Daniel = Daniel - 550 B.C.

Hosea = Hosea - 750 B.C.

Joel = Joel - 850 B.C.

Amos = Amos - 750 B.C.

Obadiah = Obadiah - 600 B.C.

Jonah = Jonah - 700 B.C.

Micah = Micah - 700 B.C.

Nahum = Nahum - 650 B.C.

Habakkuk = Habakkuk - 600 B.C.

Zephaniah = Zephaniah - 650 B.C.

Haggai = Haggai - 520 B.C.

Zechariah = Zechariah - 500 B.C.

Malachi = Malachi - 430 B.C.

Matthew = Matthew - A.D. 55

Mark = John Mark - A.D. 50

Luke = Luke - A.D. 60

John = John - A.D. 90

Acts = Luke - A.D. 65

Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon = Paul - A.D. 50-70

Hebrews = Paul - 65 A.D.

James = James - A.D. 45

1 Peter, 2 Peter = Peter - A.D. 60

1 John, 2 John, 3 John = John - A.D. 90

Jude = Jude - A.D. 60

Revelation = John - A.D. 90

But there is no doubt that the Qur'an clearly states that they were changed, and even mentions who did it.

My apologies Redeem I'm a little slow but can you please provide specific name/s of who changed it?

It seems no one is able to answer the above question that I have asked a few times over. Therefore I’ll assume Muslims have no historical evidence to support their claim the Bible has been changed. The only source Muslims use is what’s contained in the Quran nothing more…

It seems no one is able to answer the above question that I have asked a few times over. Therefore I’ll assume Muslims have no historical evidence to support their claim the Bible has been changed. The only source Muslims use is what’s contained in the Quran nothing more…

====================

HI C.T. Jackal[using large font size is not allowed]

Have u guys searched The HOT MOST video now-a-days in GOOGLE named " Who wrote the Bible?"

Look CRYSTAL CLEAR CORRUPTION IN BIBLES:

Who incited David to count the fighting men of israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16)

(b) Hell (Luke 3:23)

A BOOK of GOD cannot have such contradictions.

But u STUBBORN still say it is word of God.

================================

Who was the father of Shealtiel?

(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)

(b) Neri’ (Luke 3:27)

How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until Christ?

(a) Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17)

(b) But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen (see Matthew 1: 12-16)

Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

(a) Yes(Mark6:8)

(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

Did Jesus bear his own cross?

(a) Yes (John 19:17)

(b) No (Matthew 27:31-32)

====================================

What corrupted bibles say about the event of attempted crucifixion?

So should u believe in conflicting crucifixion stories told in man-made corrupted bibles?

The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus. Did both thieves mock Jesus?

(a) Yes (Mark 15:32)

(b) No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended Jesus (Luke 23:43)

Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?

(a) Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)

(b) No. (John 12:27)

When woman give male birth, she is unclean for 40 day & if she give female birth, she is unclean for 80 day. To disinfect a home, take blood of a bird and sprinkle it in ur home. A believer if eats deadly poison, will not die & will speak many tongues. To test a person if adulterer or not, throw bitter water on him, and if he/she is, his/her belly & glands will come out. This is wrtn in man-made bibles & still they believe them. Pork fat has locked their brain & have made them dumb deaf & blind

These are a few examples. I do not want to misuse the forum, other wise I can post here additional thousands examples.

So My Friend! Do u stlll believe that Bible is not Corrupted, and When Quran was saying about forgery, It was saying about Buddhist or Hindu scriptures or books of chemistry and physics, and not about Forged Bibles??????????

Hi Stranger,

I didn’t ask you to quote from the Bible, I asked who was responsible for allegedly changing the Bible…

Hi Stranger,

I didn’t ask you to quote from the Bible, I asked who was responsible for allegedly changing the Bible…

=======================

Thanks Carlos

Eisa/Jesus had only a few disciples (not 10s of thousand like with Muhammad (S) & even they left Jesus in difficult time. So original Aramaic bible (Injeel) never existed right after Jesus. The books such as of Mark Mathew Luke & John & other 72 conflicting editions & doctrines are fake production of these priests, Paul, & Council of Nicea 325 A.D. What ever was existing, later was edited and changed again and again. At the beginning no one was aware who wrote presently circulating 4 bibles. The names Mark Mathew Luke and Jone were attached later to them

ONE OF THE GREATEST SCHOLARS of Bibles Dr. Constantine von Tischendorf, who aft having personally examined the original hand written copies of the oldest available Four Gospels hv quoted:

“tht the texts for the physical ascension of Jesus to heaven or Jesus being carried by the angels to heaven, are lacking in these ancient documents. The texts tht are found within the published copies of the circulating gospels on the subject of the physical ascension of Jesus hv been added centuries later"

An honest truth seeker does not need a Ph.D in theology to understand the truth that If u read Quran, thru out in Quran, Allah (Some say God) is addressing humans directly or through Muhammad (S). On the contrary, when u read so called bibles, u will read thru out in these priest's authored books "Jesus said this and Jesus said that etc". No where in these man-made books God seems to address people.

Have u watched a very interesting & informative THE HOTTEST NOW a Days a vido launched by a Christian Academic Theologian?

Go to google and type in search box "Who Wrote the Bible?". It will be fist hit at the top of page (1:45 hr video)

U will fully get the answer for ur Question

PEACE

Hi Stranger,

Thanks for responding.

Firstly, St Paul had nothing to do with the Gospels written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. He wrote letters to the early converts about different matters concerning the Church. Therefore he had nothing with the 4 accounts of the Gospel.

Secondly, The Council of Nicaea was called into session to defend the Church against allegations denying the Divinity of Christ led by Arius. Arius was a heretic. There is no evidence to suggest Bishops added in anything in the Bible during the council unless you can show me otherwise.

Thirdly, Dr Tischendorf’s works do not coincide with the majority of Bible scholars, therefore his conclusions are questionable.

In conclusion Stranger you must take into consideration we Christians are not as Mohamed puts it “the people of the bookâ€. We have three pillars of truth sacred scripture, sacred tradition and the magestrium. The Bible cannot be read alone, it must be read in light of our sacred tradition guided by the magestrium. That’s the way it was from the beginning and that’s the way it remains. Our teaching does not solely depend on the Bible alone.

In addition the Church contains 14,700 ancient manuscripts of the New Testament found from varying sources and locations that agree with the Bible we have today.

The early Church Fathers (1st – 3rd century AD) have quoted from the New Testament exactly 36,289 times that can be found in the New Testament we have today.

We have 1st century Jewish historian Josephus recorded in his writings the death and Resurrection of Christ

We have 2nd century Roman historian Tacitus recorded in his writings about the death of Christ.

I can go on and on but the point is to claim the Bible has been changed is an empty argument with no historical proof …

hi carlos why doest it matter who changed or corrupted the bible. May be the church might have an answer for you. Do you think that Bible has not been changed? Word of God should not have

any contradictions and bible has many which many Christian scholars will tell you. The contradictions in the bible tell that it's been changed.