Islamic Forum
al faqeer

EISA (JESUS) PBUH in the QURAN

"Indeed Jesus laid his life down for us and had the power to take it up again, which he did.  As for Simon the Terrorist well it should be noted that most men wore swords or daggers back then.  It was a dangerous time, still is in fact, depending on where you go. While your certainly entitled to opinion about Simon being a Terrorist and Judas an assassin, its not the common position on those two men  as both were disciples of Jesus in Christianity." 

And we both agree also that Simon Peter 'Bar-jona' (outlaw).  James & John "Sons of Thunder'.were also from the 12 Disciples.  BUT not Paul. 

"....its not the common position on those two men  as both were disciples of Jesus in Christianity."

Let's look at Paul's position on the 12 Disciples who walked & talked & fought alongside 'Jesus' 24/7.

PHIL 3:1-3 Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. 2 WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOGS, THOSE EVILDOERS, THOSE MUTILATORS OF THE FLESH. 3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh.

"WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOGS, THOSE EVILDOERS, THOSE MUTILATORS OF THE FLESH."  Choice.  And why such hatred?

Because Paul preached another Jesus.  A crucified Jesus.  A 'Son of God' Jesus.  Hence the disciples set about warning the jews of Asia of Paul's heresy.

GAL 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven SHOULD PREACH A GOSPEL OTHER THAN THE ONE WE PREACHED TO YOU, let them be under God’s curse! (sayeth Paul about the disciples) 

2 COR 11:4-5 FOR IF SOMEONE COMES TO YOU & PREACHES A JESUS OTHER THAN THE JESUS WE PREACHED........I DO NOT THINK I AM THE LEAST INFERIOR TO THOSE "SUPER-APOSTLES" (sayeth Paul about JESUS & the Twelve)  

Gal 1:6  I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ AND ARE TURNING TO ANOTHER GOSPEL — (the Gospel of the 12 disciples)

2COR 12:11 I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I AM NOT IN THE LEAST INFERIOR TO THOSE "SUPER-APOSTLES" even though I am nothing. 

Finally Paul was cast out from the church for his evil heresy. 

II Timothy 1:15 YOU KNOW THAT EVERYONE IN THE PROVINCE OF ASIA HAS DESERTED ME, including Phygelus and Hermogenes.  

Allah tells mankind that Paul was the loser-

O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah , as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah." And a faction of the Children of israel believed and a faction disbelieved. So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became dominant. Qur'an 61:14
Edited by Sandshoes
  • Like 1

PropellerAds

sandshoes , you should learn not  to MISQUOTE , take out of context or paraphrase Christian verses you attempt to use in your refutes .

I have not noticed that practice used by the Christians on this thread misquoting the Qu'ran .

By doing this you show disrespect .

2Corinthians 11:vs 4-5 -"For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus ,whom we have not preached  , or  if ye receive ANOTHER spirit  ,which ye have not received ,or another gospel which ye have not accepted ,ye might bear well with him .[5] Fot I supposeI was not a witbehind the very chiefest of apostles .

Corinthians 12: vs 11     "  I am become a fool in glorying, ye have not compelled me, for ought to have been commended of you, for in nothing am the very chiefest apostles , though I be nothing ."

Galatians 1:vs 8- "BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGELFROM HEAVEN,PREACHANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOUTHAN THAT WHICHWE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU,LET HIM BE ACCURSED "

TRY READING THE WHOLE CHAPTER , and you just may find out what Paul is talking about and what is meant by the verse . IT IS OBVIOUS you have not bothered to do this .

You haven't got any idea of what you are talking about . Nor do you understand the words that you typed . Shame on you . 

THIS is how you attempt to refute the Christian Verses ???  You have not bothered to acknowledge the verses before or after those you cherry picked , in addition you are utterly and hopelessly lost as to understand their meaning because you have not only misquoted but you have taken them out of their context .

You have absolutely no idea of what Paul is talking about here .

Stick to your own Holy Book sandshoes , you know nothing of the Christian Book and you have exposed that fact with your words .

Edited by Aligarr

I am NOT mistaken.  Paul in his letters is defending himself from the twelve disciples.  He speaks with a most disgusting tone about them.  You want more context?  It's Paul & his gospel of the crucified Christ verses the Twelve Disciples & The Gospel of Jesus'.  Here read on -  

Galatians 1:6-12 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 

Next is Paul's respect for the Gospel of Jesus that the Disciples are preaching.

7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Paul preaches another Gospel.  Do you deny it?  Read on.

GAL 1:11-12 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Now that is clear.  Crystal clear. Paul preached another Gospel than 'The Gospel of Jesus' that the disciples preached.

Footnote: All verses taken from the New International Version NIV Bible. (Bible of choice at biblegateway dot com)

Edited by Sandshoes
  • Like 1

1 Corinthians 1:23 (NIV) :BUT WE PREACH A CHRIST CRUCIFIED a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles.

And why is a christ crucified a stumbling block for the twelve disciples?

Because there ain't no such thing.  It's against what has been handed down by all the prophets (peace be upon them all) "There is no god but Allah" and to the Jews it was said as Hear, O israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ. 2:113

Edited by Sandshoes

Paul in his letters is defending himself from the twelve disciples.

Once again friend you are very much mistaken. If the twelve disciples were against Paul, then why did Peter the head of the twelve refer to Paul as “beloved” and Paul’s letters as scripture in 2 Peter 3:15-16?

Why was Paul part of the Council of Jerusalem along with the other disciples in Acts chapter 15?

Acts is written by Paul & his cohort Luke.  The only book you have from the Disciples is James.  The rest were banned & burnt in Nicea.

Beloved huh?  Come and read this thread -

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/741577-what-does-Islam-say-about-paul/

And please.  We are NOT friends.  You stand forth as an enemy of my God and the God of Jesus (peace be upon him).

Acts is written by Paul & his cohort Luke. The only book you have from the Disciples is James. The rest were banned & burnt in Nicea.

First of all you need to choose your words carefully. The book of Acts was written by Luke alone. Paul did not write the book. Luke got his information from Paul. There’s a difference...

Secondly I’m not going to even try to refute your statement about the Council of Nicaea. It’s bad enough that you make up garbage about the bible, now you’re making up garbage about the Church councils.

I can’t see how this thread answers the reference I gave to you regarding Peter’s comment about Paul.

And please. We are NOT friends. You stand forth as an enemy of my God and the God of Jesus (peace be upon him).

That’s your belief not mine. My Lord taught us we should love our enemies. The Lord causes the sun to rise on believers and non-believers alike. Why should we be enemies? I pray that you and all Muslims get to heaven.

That’s your belief not mine. My Lord taught us we should love our enemies. The Lord causes the sun to rise on believers and non-believers alike. Why should we be enemies? I pray that you and all Muslims get to heaven.

.We muslims are forbidden to pray for forgiveness for the unbelievers.

It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire. 9:113

This is because once a person rejects Islam -

Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was greater than your hatred of yourselves (this Day in Hell) when you were invited to faith, but you refused." 40:10

Love your enemies:

History testifies that 1st. Century Judea was on fire with constant guerrilla wars between the Messianic Zealots & the Romans.  Judea was under a savage brutal military occupation.  All the roads in Judea were lined with corpses of jews, men women kiddies & babies crucified to posts and trees in various stages of decay.  They were taxed to the point of starvation and their temple defiled.  The Romans were merciless finally culminating in the total destruction of Jerusalem & the beginning of the diaspora in 70ce.

Can you not see the 'disconnect' with the 'Paulinian Jesus' who roams the countryside blind to the endless thousands of his own people crucified by the sides of the road?  Oblivious to the sufferings of his people?  And his advice is to love your enemy?  And he declares a Roman soldier has more faith than even his own disciples?

Can you not see the 'disconnect'?  

The jews and Judaism & 'The Messiah' & Messianic Zealots were the most hated things in the universe.  Totally loathed by all Roman citizens as the scum of the empire.  

The Gospels are all penned in Greek for a new audience with a peaceful pro-Roman anti-Jew Jesus wandering through a peaceful countryside.  Not a hint of any actual historical setting.  Why?

a) Deflect the hatred
b) The 'target' for evangelism was now the citizens of the empire.  A new 'Jesus' was needed.  More palitible to Rome. 

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be numbered among the losers. 3:85
Edited by abu Ahmad

My Lord taught us we should love our enemies.

We have been ordered to love what Allah loves and hate what Allah hates.

I have a hard time believing that the dirt poor jews were ordered to love the Romans as they defiled God's temple.  While they sacrificed to the pagan gods in Yahweh's Holy Place.  To love the Romans as they crucified your loved ones 'for fun'.  While they rape your wife and daughters in front of you.

So are they sinners for not loving God's enemies?  It makes no sense.  Nor is it something for a "Way of life".

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? - Matthew 5:43-47

Edited by Gods Servant

.We muslims are forbidden to pray for forgiveness for the unbelievers.

It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire. 9:113

This is because once a person rejects Islam -

Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was greater than your hatred of yourselves (this Day in Hell) when you were invited to faith, but you refused." 40:10

Then it shows just how small and selective Allah’s love really is. If I, a mere human being choose to love my enemies, that makes my love greater and broader than Allah’s...

You see what I mean? Islam’s morality is somewhat lacking.

It seems to me this is more about ego than anything else with your arrogantly proud banner of “Islam! Islam! Islam!”.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? - Matthew 5:43-47

I love this verse, it is the epitome of what God is. I love you too my brother in Christ "Gods Servant" for posting it and bringing it to my mind. :)

Thank you very much dear sister for your kind post :)

May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you and fill your life with abundant grace!

I love this verse, it is the epitome of what God is. I love you too my brother in Christ "Gods Servant" for posting it and bringing it to my mind. :)

LUKE 14:26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Qur'an

"Your Lord had decreed, that you worship none save Him, and (that you show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with you, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both, as they did care for me when I was young."   17:23-24

"We have enjoined on humankind kindness to parents."  29:8 & 46:15

"And (remember) when We made a covenant with the children of israel, (saying): worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents..." 2:83

"And serve Allah. Ascribe nothing as partner unto Him. (Show) Kindness unto parents... " 4:36

"Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord has made a sacred duty for you; that you ascribe nothing as partner unto Him and that you do good to parents..." 6:151

And there is more verses plus hadith in the same theme.

LUKE 14:26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Qur'an

"Your Lord had decreed, that you worship none save Him, and (that you show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with you, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both, as they did care for me when I was young."   17:23-24

"And (remember) when We made a covenant with the children of israel, (saying): worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents..." 2:83

"And serve Allah. Ascribe nothing as partner unto Him. (Show) Kindness unto parents... " 4:36

"Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord has made a sacred duty for you; that you ascribe nothing as partner unto Him and that you do good to parents..." 6:151

Did Jesus hate his own mother? If not then either he did not practice what he preached or you enjoy taking verses out of context.

Then it shows just how small and selective Allah’s love really is. If I, a mere human being choose to love my enemies, that makes my love greater and broader than Allah’s...

You see what I mean? Islam’s morality is somewhat lacking.

It seems to me this is more about ego than anything else with your arrogantly proud banner of “Islam! Islam! Islam!”.

What you have uttered is disgusting.  We shall see if the admin have any backbone & ban you.

Meanwhile do you Paulinians consider yourself better than He who is called YAHWEH in your book?

Leviticus 20:23 - "And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, andtherefore I abhorred them."

Leviticus 26:30 - "And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."

Deuteronomy 32:19 - "And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters."

Psalm 5:5 - "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Psalm 5:6 - "Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."

Psalm 10:3 - "For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth."

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Psalm 53:5 - "There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."

Psalm 73:20 - "As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image."

Psalm 78:59 - "When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred israel:"

Psalm 106:40 - "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."

Proverbs 6:16-19 - "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Proverbs 22:14 - "The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein."

Lamentations 2:6 - "And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest."

Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."

Zechariah 11:8 - "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me."

Malachi 1:3 - "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

And Paul is certainly your best example:

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! 

"WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOGS, THOSE EVILDOERS, THOSE MUTILATORS OF THE FLESH"

As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate (castrate) themselves!

Did Jesus hate his own mother? If not then either he did not practice what he preached or you enjoy taking verses out of context. 

Tis you who have taken love your enemy out of context.  It is a matter between muslims only.  In this case The Children of israel'.

You have more than received the message of Islam.  I have nothing else to say to you.

There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination. 60:4

Edited by abu Ahmad

What you have uttered is disgusting.  We shall see if the admin have any backbone & ban you.

Meanwhile do you Paulinians consider yourself better than He who is called YAHWEH in your book?

Leviticus 20:23 - "And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, andtherefore I abhorred them."

Leviticus 26:30 - "And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."

Deuteronomy 32:19 - "And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters."

Psalm 5:5 - "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Psalm 5:6 - "Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."

Psalm 10:3 - "For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth."

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Psalm 53:5 - "There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."

Psalm 73:20 - "As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image."

Psalm 78:59 - "When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred israel:"

Psalm 106:40 - "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."

Proverbs 6:16-19 - "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Proverbs 22:14 - "The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein."

Lamentations 2:6 - "And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest."

Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."

Zechariah 11:8 - "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me."

Malachi 1:3 - "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

And Paul is certainly your best example:

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! 

"WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOGS, THOSE EVILDOERS, THOSE MUTILATORS OF THE FLESH"

As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate (castrate) themselves!

Tis you who have taken love your enemy out of context.  It is a matter between muslims only.  In this case The Children of israel'.

You have more than received the message of Islam.  I have nothing else to say to you.

There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination. 60:4

I detect hatred in your tone brother. Are you sure you have that peace in your heart that Islam offers?

May the Lord grant you peace and love for humanity.

Peace in Christ,

LUKE 14:26 [/size]“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Qur'an[/size]

Hi Abu Ahmad, I'm not sure what your point is here but I don't think it would be beneficial to me to persue it. From the tone of your posts it does look like you are troubled with anger and hate, maybe you need to take some time to understand where that anger and hate is coming from before it destroys the person you are meant to be. You can't change the world or the people in it, let it go.

Peace and hugs to you.

I detect hatred in your tone brother. Are you sure you have that peace in your heart that Islam offers?

May the Lord grant you peace and love for humanity.

Peace in Christ,

May Allah never grant me peace and love for 'humanity'.    That would indeed be the end of me.

And yes you certainly do detect 'hatred' from me.  And emnity.   You have rejected Islam. Hence I practice the following verse.   I am following as much as I can in the footsteps of my Prophet Mohammad (peace & blessings be upon him)  who was following in the footsteps of his forefather Abraham.  And as were such as Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them).

There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"............ 60:4

And Ibrahim  was following in the footsteps of Noah (peace be upon them both) who was following what pleased his God, Allah -

Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused." 40:10

Edited by abu Ahmad