Islamic Forum
aspasia

Greetings

:D Hi,

Please do not become angry regarding my questions. I am asking, as I do not know. I am simply looking to explanations regarding many Islamic texts. This site was recommended, and I hope theologians can answer my questions

Smiles,

aspasia

PropellerAds

hello,

welcome to our Islamic site..

enjoy your stay with us..

peace.

Guest amani

Hi and welcome.gif to Gawaher Aspasia

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our "you can

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg' alt='post-1-1102388849.jpg'>

enjoy posting :D

Edited by amani

hello,

welcome to our Islamic site..

enjoy your stay with us..

peace.

:D Thanks for the greeting. I have perused and asked many questions regarding faith. I have asked Jews regarding Judaism and received valid explanations regarding such topics as slavery. Yes, slavery is allowed in the Torah, but there are so many Talmud laws regulating this, that a Jewish saying arose "To purchase a slave is to purchase a master." Hence, the practice became extinct.

I have asked similar questions of Christian theologians, Buddhist, Pagans, etc. All my questions were met with open responses.

I have been reading the hadiths, Qur'an and Surah laws since 2004. To understand these texts I have asked questions of many Muslims and valid Islamic web sites. I have provided valid quotes from an USC edu site. You get my drift right.

I have been met with Straw Man/Red Herring and ad hominem attacks. I have been told that this is an invalid site, it is not. That is, I am hoping for explanations to understand your faith.

One Muslim did explain polygamy which makes sense. Many widows with children needed to be cared for. The options were prostitution, begging or polygamy. This made sense.

I hope I do not meet with the same resistance that I have met on other sites regarding Islam. :D

Welcome to forum aspasia. You will benefit here hopefully. You can get you rquestion answered in

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=285"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=285[/url]

and

you can also post in

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=183"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=183[/url]

Pls dont hesitate to ask and also to contribute.

Hello aspasia,

You have come to the right place. This is the best and most popular Islamic site ever. :D

Recently, people have showing more patience so your timing is good.

Happy posting.