Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
***Mu'min***

Tutorial One...

:D

From the Quran Revision Class, all Ayats of the Surah An-Naas has been added up :D.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13270&st=80"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13270&st=80[/url]

Once in a while I will be adding a small Tutorial Class to see how you are all doing with the Tajweed or memorising.

Tomorrow I shall begin posting up recording for the next Surah, Surah Al-Falaq :D.

So to summarise, have you (those who are in the revision class) corrected the Tajweed/recitation for Surah An-Naas?

Please Brothers, do not feel shy to post up your recordings so I can check them. Remember you are doing this for Allah and no-one else.

Muslim Sisters can send their recording to Sister Crystal Eyes to correct their Tajweed/recitation.

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

PropellerAds

Please Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam. I really need to know who is learning from this or I am completely wasting my time posting up the recitation. If there is at least one Muslim benefiting, then I will continue, but if there is no one benefiting, then I might as well stop as I am then like a person sitting in front of a dog trying to teach him a Surah of Quran.

This is your chance to work together as a team to become a Hafiz of Quran.

Words cannot describe the feeling when you :D become a Hafiz. You have to witness it to believe it. The day you memorise the final ayat of the Quran is like a special day Allah has granted you of unbelievable joy, a joy that can never be described until you witness it.

Do not be shy and do not worry what others think. Remember you are doing it for Allah, and it is Him who will reward you, not the thoughts of others towards you.

---------------------

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

MashaAllah very well said brother Mumaneen. Becoming a Hafidh requires a lot of hard work and concentration. Most of us show cunning resolve in the beginning of anything but slowly that fades away. Brothers and sisters please re-energize and focus on the task at hand with a fresh view and a new resolve.

Brother Mumaneen please dont be demoralized. I am sure there are many who are following your noble efforts to lead others into becoming a hafidh. May Allah reward you in full measure for all your efforts and May Allah make it possible for you to continue till the last day, the last hour. InshaAllah.

brother, please dont think you are doing this in vain. I actually listened to every one of the recordings, and thanks to your recordings, i was able to correct myself. :D

:D and :D brother.

:D. :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira. I shall surely continue. :D

---------------------

haa take this great opportunity our dear brother mumineen is giving you (us) may Allah reward you

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Brother. And may Allah reward you too!

I just hope Allah accepts my actions. :D Please make Du'a that He does. :D

---------------------

Yes brother keep posting, you are doing a brilliant job masha'Allah, so many of us are benifiting from your knowledge. May Allah reap his rewards unto you!