Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jaisal

Remove Fear Of Public Speaking

:D

dear brothers ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

I am first time in this forum

Can anyone help me to Remove fear of public speaking .

i have many stress for doing that.

pleeeeeeese prey to Allah averyone for Removing my fear of public speaking

ÌÒÇß Çááå ÎíÑ æÔßÑÇ

ãÚ ÇáÓáÇãÉ

PropellerAds

First I would like to welcome you to the forum brother and hope that you will benefit by being here InshaaAllah.

Try reading this dua whenever you have a fear of speaking in public:

"O my Lord! Expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say"

(Quraan 20:25-28)

I think Prophet Musa (alayhis salaam) made this dua when he was about to face the Pharoah (please do correct me if I am wrong as I maybe mistaken)

First I would like to welcome you to the forum brother and hope that you will benefit by being here InshaaAllah.

Try reading this dua whenever you have a fear of speaking in public:

"O my Lord! Expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say"

(Quraan 20:25-28)

I think Prophet Musa (alayhis salaam) made this dua when he was about to face the Pharoah (please do correct me if I am wrong as I maybe mistaken)

Thanks alot my brother

10 Tips For Successful Public Speaking

1.Know the room. Be familiar with the place in which you will speak. Arrive early, walk around the speaking area and practice using the microphone and any visual aids.

2.Know the audience. Greet some of the audience as they arrive. It's easier to speak to a group of friends than to a group of strangers.

3.Know your material. If you're not familiar with your material or are uncomfortable with it, your nervousness will increase. Practice your speech and revise it if necessary.

4.Relax. Ease tension by doing exercises.

5.Visualize yourself giving your speech. Imagine yourself speaking, your voice loud, clear, and assured. When you visualize yourself as successful, you will be successful.

6.Realize that people want you to succeed. Audiences want you to be interesting, stimulating, informative, and entertaining. They don't want you to fail.

7.Don't apologize. If you mention your nervousness or apologize for any problems you think you have with your speech, you may be calling the audience's attention to something they hadn't noticed. Keep silent.

8.Concentrate on the message -- not the medium. Focus your attention away from your own anxieties, and outwardly toward your message and your audience. Your nervousness will dissipate.

9.Turn nervousness into positive energy. Harness your nervous energy and transform it into vitality and enthusiasm.

10.Gain experience. Experience builds confidence, which is the key to effective speaking.

---

:D I will make duah for you brother :D

May Allah [sWT] Remove From You Fear Of Speaking Out iN Public And Let You Do So -With Ease- In The Near Future, Aameen

Wasalaam