Islamic Forum

Assalamu alaikum

Wow! Masha'Allah, this is a great idea! I have the feeling this is going to prove to be a great success, Insha'Allah! :D

Jazakumullah Khair. May Allah reward you immensely. Ameen. :D

Wa-alaikum salam

PropellerAds

:D

its not working :D

...hmm now it is :D

Lol Mashallah...

Jazakhallah khair brother dot, this is amazing! I never thought that we would have a radio station!

What is it next, IF TV?

One suggestion. You can have a radio from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ibn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ibn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] also.

It is a 24 hours radio which has some beneficial programs and lectures, nasheeds (unfortunately with music and everything) and qirat of Quran.

Also, if possible, you can put links of these 24 hour Islamic radios:

Quran Radio Saudi Arabia: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kacst.edu.sa/en/stream/Quran-Radio-Station.asx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kacst.edu.sa/en/stream/Quran-Radio-Station.asx[/url]

Radio kuwait Quran:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_live.media.gov.kw:8080/kuwait_radio_quran.mp3.m3u"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_live.media.gov.kw:8080/kuwait_radio_quran.mp3.m3u[/url]

Listen to Quran, Nablus, Palestine:

mms://212.14.236.20:3000 (copy and paste link in address bar)

This is just a suggestion.

Brother dot, just a suggestion. How about putting this station up next to the station already there.

It is continous broadcast (I think).

It is broadcasted by Yusuf Estes website "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

It broadcast lectures by Yusuf Estes.

It will be nice way of dawah by just putting the link up there and non-Muslims in this forum can listen to his lectures. And :D his lectures are very good :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chat/wmplayer.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chat/wmplayer.htm[/url]

Another link to similar radio:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link):8000"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link):8000[/url]

(open windows media player and click on "File" and then choose "open URL". Paste the above link, and the radio will play in the media player).

Edited by AaTk

i host a dedicated Radio station using shoutcast. but its not on 24/7 :D i got so many nasheeds and talks

Brother ninja, what is hindering you in making it 24/7. I am not aware how shoutcast radio works, does someone has to be present to put the next program?

lol at DJ dot :D .............

with shoutcast you got to be present or leave ur computer on so the radio stays active. go to www.islamfocus.tk i got a info thing tells if radio is active

Edited by ninja!