Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Libyan_Girl

In Your Dreams...

is it true that if you dream of the prophet (s.A.w) it means you know what he looks like?

because i have dreamt of him in my dream and i was fighting against the lkufaar in Mekkah and the prophet (s.A.w) was telling me what to do and to be patient and when to go and fight and when to not, because he looked so beautiful, not like the other...like he was like an angel just different, and his camel was different and everything.

Until when i went to see a girl who i call sheikha Yasmeen because she mashallah knows about religion and studies so much about Islam told me that it was the devil represing the prophet (s.A.w) ...i want to know your opinions about this..

PropellerAds

Salaam sis,

The devil CAN NOT represent the Prophet, Peace and blessings be Upon Him, in a dream, as stated in a hadith. INshaAllah I'll try to locate the hadith for you to clarify. So yes, if you saw him in your dream, then you truly saw him. Allahu Akbar! I pray I'll get to see him in my dream!!

Peace

:sl:

Rusulullah (saw), said: "Whoever sees me in a dream has really seen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." [al-Bukhaari : 5729]

Inshallah that helps. :no:

Assalamu Alaikum

WOW... Every Islamic forum I've been to there's been people that say they've seen the Prophet (SAW) in their dreams. This has been on different days!

Salam

Thanks

I am so happy now lol :sl:

yalla ma3asalama

Seeing the Holy Prophet in Dream

Adil Salahi, Arab News

Friday 11 January 2008 (03 Muharram 1429)

The Prophet (pbuh) has made it clear that such dreams in which he appears are true. Anas quotes the Prophet as saying: “Whoever sees me in a dream has actually seen me. Satan cannot appear in my guise.†He also said: “Dreams by a believer count as one part of 46 parts of prophethood.†(Related by Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, Al-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah).

Complete article here

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetarabnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?page=5§ion=0&article=105516&d=11&m=1&y=2008"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetarabnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?page=5§ion=0&...;m=1&y=2008[/url]

We must understand that in order to apply that hadith, we must verify if the person we saw is the prophet (saw) by checking it with authentic hadeeths. If what the dreamer saw matchs with the hadiths then one can be confident that it is ineed the prophet (saw) they saw.

Yes, I read about it in the hadith and also the way he acted was exactly how it was in the dream , but at the same time, not all hadith describe the appearance of the Prophet pbuh the same...

Yes, I read about it in the hadith and also the way he acted was exactly how it was in the dream , but at the same time, not all hadith describe the appearance of the Prophet pbuh the same...

I'm sure they do not contradict each other.