Islamic Forum
bh_warrior

Islam In Bosnia

MahaAllah now that's what i wanted to hear

"i know this is an Islamic forum and i am studing but to be honest i can not think of a koranic verse that suits so forgive me if i use one from the prophit jesus... he said... judge not least you be judged yourself. if somethingf you are dissapointed do not judge but do something to spead the love that you have. challenge others to open their hearts. spread the teachings you are learning. "

I'm not judgeing anybody, the reason Im saying this is because we all need to accept the way we are or aknowledge the way we are so that way we can make any progress.

"you maybe right in saying many dont know how to pray but with every religion you have that. you have those whos heart is full and those who are searching... for someone to show them the way"

In Islam we dont just supplicate to God we worship the one true God because the creator and the sustainer deserves to be worshiped so now you might understand why I criticise these "Muslims" tho we all have freewill.

"i dont mean this to sound bad but before you loose pride in your country know that every country has people who have lost their way... dont look at the negitive look at this as a way for you to do something good."

That's another thing I dont like about Bosnians (even tho im bosnian) is that we have too much pride in our country. You see a Muslim should not be proud rather someone who makes everyone comfortable oround them regardless of race, color, etc.. tho I do pride my self because I am A Muslim.

My point about my country is that:" in order to succeed in something it must be practised everyday". Bosnia does not make Islam a practice everday for example in schools, markets etc..

Islam is a strong fate that does not end up in a redicule "Allahs religion is series" and that is how it should be practiced in Bosnia.

Edited by Allahs Religion is serious

PropellerAds

I agree with most of what you say hun but...

Bosnia does not make Islam a practice everday for example in schools, markets etc..

that can be said of most places... for most relgions... I am not saying you are wrong in that we need to place god first in our lives... i think a lot of things would be better if we we did that and i mean everywhere.

I am just saying that there is at some point a time when you have to relize things for what they are and try and do something to change it and make things a little nicer or accept people for who they are.

just because Bosnain people are proud and (malo stuborn) but everything in life is like a smile....

if you smile at your neighbour... your neighbour will smile at someone else... and that person will smile so on and so forth until it spreads... happiness and love and caring and paitence can spread like an infection and change people. its the same with negitiveness. you get what you project...

I see what you mean :sl: you'r talking about good character and kindness. Let's see what Muhammad (saaw) said:

"Good character is a sign of a complete Imaan(faith)"

" The prophet(saaw) said" There is nothing heavier than a good character put on the scale of a beliver on the day of Resurrection"

[Al-Bukhari,"Al-Adab:Al-Mufrad"] The messanger of Allah(saaw) used to enjoin his companions to have good character and urged them to adhere to it.

He(saaw) once said to Abu Hurayrah(r.a): "O Abu-Hurayrah, keep good character,"

Abu- Hurayrah(r.a) replied:" And how can I keep good character, O Messanger of Allah?,"

The Prophet(saaw) said: " Keep good relations with those who have severed them(e.i. relations)with you......forgive those who have ill threated you ...and give those who deny you."[Al-Bukhari,Al-Adab, Al-Mufrad"]

At Timihi reported in his Sunan that the Muessanger of Allah (saaw) was askedabout the deeds which are most likely to qualify.

A person to enter Paradise, to which he(saaw) replied"Fearing (and being mindful of) Allah,and having good character."[At-Tirmidhi 3/245]

The prophet(saaw) was asked about the best quality that a man maybe given by Allah(swt) and he(saaw) replied "Good Charactr"[Al-Bukhari, "Al Adab,Al-Mufrad"]

Abdullah bun'Amra(r.a) said:" If you are given the following four characteristics, that ou will get what has been set aside for you in this world: good character,self containment(for your food)

thruthfulness(in your speech) and preservation of a thrust"[Al-Bukhari, "Al- Adab, Al-Mufrad"]

Abu Ummah (r.a) narrated that the Messanger of Allah (saaw)said "I guarantee a house in the surroundind of Paradise for a man who avouds quarrelling(arguing) even if he wer ein the right."

A house in the middle of the Paradise for a man who avouds lying even if he were joking.

And a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good"[book 41,number 4782:Sanan Abu Dawid)

The prophet (saaw) said:" Allah(swt) has divided good character among you in the same manner in which He(swt) divided Provisions among you. Allah(swt) gives wealth to whom He(swt) loves and who He(swt)does not; but He(swp) gives imaan and good character only to those He (swt) loves" [Al-Bukhari,"Al-Adab, Al-Mufrad"]

The messanger of Allah (saaw) said "By his good character, a beliver will attain the degree of the one who prays during the night and fasts during teh day:"[Abu Dawud,2/289}

Abu- Darda(r.a) said: "A Muslim improves his nature until his good character allows him to enter Paradise; BUT if he corrupts his nature his character would cause him to enter Hell.[Al-Buhar,'AliAdab,Al-Mufrad"]

"THOSE WHO SPEND(FREELY) WEATHER IN PROSPERITY OR IN ADVERSITY ;WHO RESTRAIN ANGER, AND PARDON ALL MEN;FOR Allah LOVES THOSE WHO DO GOOD." [QUR'AN, 3:124

O Allah MAKE US FROM AMONG THOSE WHO HAVE GOOD CHARACTER" AMEEN!!

Edited by Allahs Religion is serious

Here are some facts about Bosnia and Islam in Bosnia.

In 1463. sultan Mehmed II al-Fatih, same sultan that conquered Constantinople, conquered Bosnia. Ever since Islam is present in Bosnia. Bosnians became part of Islamic culture and civilization. As members of Ottoman Empire couple of them have been sadri-azams (grand vizirs) of Ottoman Empire - that was second position in The Ottoman Empire, first after sultan, and sultan could be just Turkish and Ottoman.

Bosniaks have been much better soldiers and noblesman, but there are also example of great scholars like Shaykh Mostafa Eyyubovich called Shaykh Yuyo, who's name is in Encyclopedia Britannica mentioned as logical scholar.

... as the West robbed the Bosniak of their victory and handed over half the nation to the criminal serbian race...

"Victory"? What 'victory' ? The Serbs were slaughtering the Bosnian Muslims, and if not for the U.S. there would be NO Bosnian Muslims left, let alone their own nation. Get serious. :sl:

hey i wonder why this thread went stale....

Someone say something :sl:

For years the world watched quietly as the Muslims in Bosnia were slaughtered. The Muslim ummah sent their sons from ALL over the world in defense of our people in Bosnia. These Mujahideen did not fight for a nationalistic cause but only and purely under the flag of Islam. They humiliated the kuffar and sent sent shock waves through the world of kufr. Afraid of a pure Islamic uprising in the heart of Europe and afriad of the victories of the Muslims they signed they quicky stopped the war and thousands of US soldiers poured in.

The Muslim ummah sent their sons from ALL over the world in defense of our people in Bosnia.

I am quite disappointed with my people though. As for Islam in Srbia, there was a clip of a Serbian niqabi on youtube. That's all. Serbs are still very prejudice. And a Mufti, there is this famous Mustafa Ceric. I listened to him offer a speech once, he is ok...People do not like him for some reason.

Edited by Orthodox

As a Bosnian Muslims, we are not clean of the sins, like everyone in this world.

We are not PINK people.

Only what I want to mention is that, today afternoon I've met a lady, sister in Islam, who was in prison while Bosnia was a part of Yugoslavia, just because she said she is MUSLIM and prayed. She didn't wear a scarf. In that time she was 17.

[at]lama2798

If not for the U.S., here wouldn't be 2 parts of Bosnia, because when our army stared to win, when we started to offer resistance and get near of Banja Luka, then hero U.S. came-after 4 years, and stopped the war. Why in the time when we were strog?

What were you doing when we didn't have even food, when we were weak?

What a miracle! You saved us!

Assalaamo Alaykom!

It had happened, Allah wanted it to happen! Kaddara L'lah wa maa chaa faal.

It is not wise to waste our time thinking of our painful past for the good reason that we have our present and future to consider.. The Umma is weak right now because it's sons live their lives away from Islaam...They'll suffer and stay divided till they get back to their Deen...The good ones gave what they could give.

What really matters is what you are going to do for yourself and for your community.

Praise Allah for His goodness, be patient, work hard and the Almighty will reward you for your good deeds.

Salaam.

Found this very interesting. I was always interested in knowing the Bosnian Muslims.

Found this very interesting. I was always interested in knowing the Bosnian Muslims.

i am one of them :D

i am one of them :D

:sl:

What does that mean? Are you a Bosnian? Or are you also interested in knowing the Bosnian Muslims? :-D

:sl:

What does that mean? Are you a Bosnian? Or are you also interested in knowing the Bosnian Muslims? :-D

alaikom selam, i am bosnian. :yes:

• Like 1