Islamic Forum
Alleena

Cousin's 15 Month Son

Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraktuh,

My cousin's 15 year old baby son had alot of problems when he was born. He is still unable to move the upper part of his body including his neck and can only slightly move his legs, my mum and dad went up to see them today and my mum said he is not growing much. He and his mum are going to stay at our place for two weeks so she could go to a hospital in Harley Street. But I really wanted to ask everyone to please do dua for him and his family.

Really appreciate it.

JazakAllah Khair.

Sister Alleena

PropellerAds

:sl:

I'm sorry to hear that sister, Subhaan'Allah. May Allah give the little one good health and a long life. Ameen. I'll most definitely keep him in my adiyah, Inshaa'Allah his parents and relatives have sabr aswell. Keep us updated dear sister.

Ameen to sister Aamina's du'aa'. May Allah grant him shifaa' and give his family sabr. Ameen. He'll be in my ad'iyah insha'Allah.

Yes do keep us updates sister.

Ameen to sister Aamina's du'aa'. May Allah grant him shifaa' and give his family sabr. Ameen. He'll be in my ad'iyah insha'Allah.

Yes do keep us updates sister.

Ameen to all the Duaa, and may Allah have shower mercia and hopes to keep the little one and his parents especially the mother strong.