Islamic Forum
Green_eyes

Ability To See The Human Aura.....

Hi,

This might sound a really weird question to ask, but does anybody know if seeing human auras is a form of psychic ness and if it's viewed as something bad in Islam?? What does Islam state about psychic ness??

I've been seeing the human aura for quite a while now - however I don't usually tell people this. One of my Muslim friends told me that this was something good to be able to see, and one told me that it was a form of psychic ness and was something bad. If seeing the aura is something bad how can I stop myself from seeing it??

Thanks.

PropellerAds

I don't know much about auras myself. But it's like energy that radiates from people. I esp see it around peoples head. It's like a light and it's really bright. It can be of many colours, and I esp see it in those who I consider to be good people.

:D

I understand what you are asking, and what an aura is, however Im not sure of the Islamic point of view on this. I will search around for information for you.

Edited by ~Leila~

hello,

check "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.paganspath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/meta/aura.htm"]this[/url] and "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.school-for-champions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/senses/aura.htm"]here[/url]..

Oh no!! How can I stop myself from seeing this then if it's something bad?? Why do I see them?? does anyone else see them??

Couldn't find anything to suggest its unislamic. Besides, if its something natural, it can't really be unislamic, can it?

This one article I found says that the aura is possibly the soul.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/prevmed/mns/imcs/contexts/spirit/nadim.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/prevmed/mns/imc...irit/nadim.html[/url]

Spiritual healing is grounded in the energy field or aura that surrounds and interpenetrates our physical bodies, and is intimately associated with health. The energy in this field has different names in different traditions or cultures; for example, in Chinese it is called Chi; in Hindi, Prana; and in Arabic, Qudra. This energy may be considered the life-breath transmitted to us from God, who oversees human beings and all creation. This energy, which is the animating factor in all living beings, can be harnessed in the process of spiritual healing. Qudra is the source of all movement in the universe. "When the human body dies, the person's original energy leaves it," writes Dr. Kabbani, "and the spirit returns to its angelic origin of spiritual energy. This energy is never lost and exists without the secret of its nature being understood by science and modern medicine."

Oh no!! How can I stop myself from seeing this then if it's something bad?? Why do I see them?? does anyone else see them??

Seeing as how it says non-religion in your proflie, i wouldn't worry about this if i were you right :D ??

Well if I'm thinking about reverting to Islam then I should be worrying about it really if it's considered to be something bad.

If someone has an ability that they naturally have, then it can never be bad or evil as Allah does not put evil in people rather people put evil in themselves.

So with this ability you have Green_eyes there is nothing evil about it so don't worry, as it was not your fault.

I personally could not state what it actually is, but you may have psychic power WallahuA'"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glossary/glossary_a001.html#alim"]alim[/url].

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Green eyes I have been looking around a little bit and I havnt found anything to suggest that it is a bad or unlawful thing. I think that so long as you only see it and are not like trying to use it to predict the future, soothsaying or anyting like that then there is nothing wrong with it. I agree with what brother Mu'maneen has said, if you see it you see it, you cant really help that.

Thanks for the replies - no I don't predict the future or anything like that.

While on the topic - I have a friend and she can predict certain things in the future - what does Islam state about this?? she considers to be something really good, but she is not Muslim......

Peace

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.witness-pioneer(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vil/hadeeth/riyad/17/chap303.htm"]Prohibition of Consultation with Soothsayers[/url]Peace

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13199&view=findpost&p=111086"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=131...ndpost&p=111086[/url]

hope that helps. :D

btw, I can i ask u what ppls auras look like? do they have different colours etc?

Edited by sis Qassab

Hi,

People have different colour auras - like mine is like a turquiose/aquamarine colour. It's abit hard to explain really, it's like a light and the more I look at the person the more it blinds me, like when you look at the sun or a light bulb. Prob sounds really weird - hehe.

Take care xx.

Never NEVER! heard about this phenomenon before. Surprised to read that there really is something like this.

A silly question. Does it show even in mirror. Dont know why I asked it.

Thanks.

Wikipedia article on "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Aura"]aura[/url].

Hello,

No, I don't *see* auras in the optical sense. I do have an experience that is more like how you can *see* something when you think about it. For example, if I think about what an apple looks like, I don't have a vision of it in my eyes, but I can visualize it.

Sometimes when I meet or talk to people and our eyes connect, it seems I visualize a light that's more behind them and it radiates from them. It happens pretty rarely but it's something that can also be felt or at least acknowledged. If I look over their shoulder to try and *look* at the light there's nothing there. It is detectable in my peripheral vision while we talk. I don't really say anything about it because I don't know what to make of it.

Also, I don't find much association as to whether it's good or bad.

Like I said, it happens pretty irregularly so I can't really study the experience.

Allah knows best.

Peace,

AS

interesting stuff bros and sisters,

perhaps it might be nur you are seeing?

maybe one of the other bros of sisters could explain better but it is a light that reflects from a particularly pious (religious) person.

sis V

as spiritual people, we as muslims all have aura.
It's not haram to be human, but the term Aura is from modern spirituality movement, it's shirk to mix or improve Islam
with other beliefs as far as i know but i'm no expert on that you should seek answers from imam or scholar.

there is a word in arabic called "Hala" which is similar in meaning to halo.
often it's referring to the moon, but halo is christian word for aura.
the word is also appearing in other religions like buddhism.

the seeing and feeling of it is something thats showing up 

I know it's been a lot of time since it was posted but to all who still see this topic.

The same happens to me when i focus i see some colors surrounding someone.Since i was a child when ever i looked at someone i saw some lines swaying across them.I didn't give

care.I thought that my eyes were weak.I did a lot of eye tests since i was a child to this day.And in all of those tests my eyes were shown to be good!When i focus on someone i see

lines forming a full circle kind of shape.It can be grey,yellow,orange etc.I also don't know what is this.