Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

Pictures Of Masjid Har'am Upclose

:D

Subhan'Allah great pics..

PropellerAds

Asalaamo aleykum,

Subhanallah, those are so beautiful :D !

Did you make some of the pictures yourself ?

waleykum assalaam, :D

No, I found all of them on internet. But it is on my mind, :D when I go there I will try to take the pictures.

I like this picture:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=14025&view=findpost&p=135818"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=140...ndpost&p=135818[/url]

Asalaamo aleykum,

Yes that one is very beautiful ! :D I had saved it immediate after I asw it , I like it very much for it was the first time I saw that one, and the moment I layed my eyes on it I got butterflies in my stumach ( hope it means the same as in Dutch...meaning I love it sooo much ):D

Inshallah brother, but I dont think you ever have enough memory on your camera to shoot all the pictures you wish ! Once you start shooting it will be tough to think "ok I have enough now" :D

waleykum assalaam, :D

They don't let camera's in the Masjid Al Haram.. :D I've seen them take a lot of people out of the Haram due to havin a camera.. Some get away, but its harder to sneak lately I've heard.. :D

Yes you are right. There is so much in Makkah and Medina that one camera and one memory card is not enough.

I wanted to add few more, but I think there is limit how much attachements one can add. I think I reached my limit, because it will not let me anymore saying that limit reached.