Islamic Forum
Barayev

Islam in Chechnya

A few days later, other looters arrived, also wearing camouflage and black masks. These were members of one of the Wahhabi units, who were demanding 'money for jihad'. Like the Russian soldiers, they wanted money from young men, or would take them by force

This is a growing problem for the Ummah. These "wahhabis" should be stopped.

Peace

PropellerAds
This is a growing problem for the Ummah. These "wahhabis" should be stopped.

Peace

Stop being a fool.

Out of the whole article the only bit you can comment on is some "wahabbis" ( i have read some of the authors other works - and she doesnt even know what wahabi means) and not what the Russians did.

Just so you understand - the people you brand as "wahabis" are the ones fighting to liberate Ichkeria. They are NOT the problem.

:D

Don't start with the wahhabi's Anthony!

IF does not allow discussions of different sects in Islam. This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam. All Muslims should make Quran and Sunnah their only source of guidance. Therefore, we advise everyone to stay away from all sects. Please read about them in our 'Avoid All Sects and Cults' forum, here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163[/url]

Posting or discussing any sect-related issue is a violation of IF rules.

peace.

Barayev. I did not say arab muslims are the problem....there are many faithful devout muslims who fight for the liberation of CHechnya. I was talking about extremists.

I understand thezman.

peace

peace.

Barayev. I did not say arab muslims are the problem....there are many faithful devout muslims who fight for the liberation of CHechnya. I was talking about extremists.

Salam Bro

I wouldnt describe any element of the Mujahideen of Ichkeria as extremists. Some will make mistakes , some have better tactics than others but theyre not religious extremists.

Wait a minute. I just read the news today. Is this the same guy as Shamil Basayev, the man who did the Beslan school massacre??

Peace

Russia hates Chechnya, its been like that for a long time (not the only ten year that we are fighting)

Then those dogs dare to call Chechens terrorists!!! how dare they !, makes me very mad.

There are lot of videos + proofs of the Genocide in Chechnya, at this moment is isn't that bad , its getting better, but still the pain of losing a muslim brother or sister never gonna go away,

For some Mujahedeen videos : (you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://############kavkazcenter######/"]############kavkazcenter######/[/url] (4 different languages)

srry the site whas ( don't know how to edit)

you are not allowed to post links yet kavkazcenter . com

Can someone provide general statistics for Islam in Chechnya. Mainly what mathhab is most commonly followed and if sufi practices is common or a minority group.

May Allah Reward and forgive all the Muslims who are in hardship.

And Guide or Punish those who hurt our Sisters, Brothers and children.