Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Insignia of Islam

Nasheeds

:D

I want you all to post some of your best nasheeds. I've found this link from Mountain of Light Productions called 'Night of Remembrance'. (I like the music of Yusuf Islam, Zain Bhikha and Sami Yusuf.)

If you go to this site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nightofremembrance(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nor.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nightofremembrance(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nor.htm[/url]

Make sure you listen to these tracks:

3. Praise to the Prophet (pbuh) - Zain Bhikha

11. Nkosi Sikelel 'iAfrika - Zain Bhika

17. Peace Train '03 - Yusuf Islam

Peace

PropellerAds

salam

u got alisten to this one

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muziq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showpage.php?page=genre.php?page=all&type=Religious&show=Q"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muziq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showpage.php?page=gen...eligious&show=Q[/url]

:D

I want you all to post some of your best nasheeds. I've found this link from Mountain of Light Productions called 'Night of Remembrance'. (I like the music of Yusuf Islam, Zain Bhikha and Sami Yusuf.)

If you go to this site:

"http://nightofremembrance/nor.htm"]nightofremembrance/nor.htm[/url]

Make sure you listen to these tracks:

3. Praise to the Prophet (pbuh) - Zain Bhikha

11. Nkosi Sikelel 'iAfrika - Zain Bhika

17. Peace Train '03 - Yusuf Islam

Peace

I think that Peace Justice and harmony on Islam channel is good, where can you buy it from?

when i was younger i grew up listening to ysuf Islam and dawud whansby ali so i will have to say these two artists are the best! my best nashhed is by dawud whansby ali and its called veil!

asalamu alaikum

My fave is Kitabu Allah by Ahmed Bukhater. Masha'Allah, brings tears to my eyes :crying: :D

Asalam-o-alaikum

my favourite has to be the one that makes me cry with every word that is read, so heart rendering emotionally deep words are used that it really touches your soul, however it is in urdu and you need realplayer i think to listen! but here it is:

'Aay Shehanshahe Madeenah Assalato Wassalam'

by Mushtaq Qadri

PLEASE do Listen to it here: (after accessing this site, click on the fifth naat down where the above title is clearly stated)

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicacademy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/html/audio/Naat_MQ.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicacademy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/html/audio/Naat_MQ.htm[/url]

ws :D

Edited by zee