Islamic Forum
muslimagirl

Please!

Hey Yasnov, what do you want from me. I have to pick a Democrat during the primary. I think all of them would go a long way towards repairing our relationships overseas.

PropellerAds

The answer is no I guess?

Wassalam,

Y

if some good is anticipated as a result of voting, then we vote. We vote for the candidate as long as he is presently benefiting the Muslims or promises to benefit the Muslims in the future

This is the quote of the article Yasnov wanted me to read.

So which one of them is benifiting the muslims. The person who wants to invade pakistan or is it the person who wants to invade Iran ( and take the Wealth of Iran and becoming a stronger empire to attack us). Or if you say Ron Pual. then i still have to disagree with you. It is clear in Islam that adding the enemy is HARAM, it is so Haram that it is kufr for adding and the uprissing of an enemy of Islam, so arent we not adding an enemy??? The muslims in over seas made it clear that they are not going to leave america alone. The plan is to destroy america so Isreal doenst get any more weapons and military aid and then they go to destroy Isreal. And will Ron Pual denounce his military aid to Isreal. It will most lickly be bigger. So their is no benifits in voting for any of these men.

This is such a big promblem so i sujjest you look into the sititution more as it might take you out of the fold of Islam. I wll help by bringing in more articles

I wll help by bringing in more articles

Ok

Wassalam,

Y

The plan is to destroy america so Isreal doenst get any more weapons and military aid and then they go to destroy Isreal. And will Ron Pual denounce his military aid to Isreal.

Doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, but good luck with that. :sl:

Wouldn't it be just as good to get a candidate that removes the military funding?

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, but good luck with that. :sl:

Wouldn't it be just as good to get a candidate that removes the military funding?

"doesn't seem like a sensible strategy " ??????????????????

- that IS the strategy .

A "candidate will not remove the funding "......it is the will of the majority of the American people ....that is why it is policy , and every viable candidate endorses it .

Ron Paul isn't going anywhere, other than to the status of "also-ran " , so I guess muslims would abandon your suggestion .

Ron Paul isn't going anywhere, other than to the status of "also-ran " , so I guess muslims would abandon your suggestion .

Why do you think that Ron Paul isn't going anywhere? It seems to me that when I talk to people about Dr. Paul, most people agree with his ideas. I've also heard of similar results around the country. IF he doesn't win the election, he will have succeeded in educating a sizable sector of the American populace about the ideas of freedom, limited government, and the monetary system. Many of them will not simply "go away."

Win the election ? He won't even get nominated ......look at the polls man . He hasn't yet made a showing in any of the caucuses .

Win the election ? He won't even get nominated ......look at the polls man . He hasn't yet made a showing in any of the caucuses .

Because Iowa, Wyoming, and New Hampshire are so important. Florida alone has more delegates than all three of those states combined. Apparently, he's doing the same thing as Giuliani it seems; saving his money for Super Tuesday. Michigan might be interesting, since the DNC stripped them of their delegates; The antiwar voters could all vote for Dr. Paul in their open primary. Besides, people have been leaving the Republican Party in droves in the past few years. Does the RNC really think that they could win a general election when over 70% of the American people are against the war? Here in Iowa, over twice as many Democrats caucused as did the Republicans. Besides, most of his supporters will not vote for anyone else but him. If he doesn't get the nomination, there will be another exodus from the Republican Party. He hasn't ruled out an independent run, either. He could take votes from Democrats and Republicans. The Libertarian and Constitution parties have virtually nominated him. Then you have the apathetic people that finally have something to believe in. Sure it's a mish-mash of people, but it could make things interesting in a general election. I wouldn't count him out just yet; the race has only begun.

Still you would think Ron Paul would have made a better showing in New Hampshire, for example.

Ron Paul, I'm sorry to say to all of you Paulers, cannot and will not win the election. His role, which is the best he can hope for, will be to bring discussion about certain issues to the front that weren't really there before, America's role in the world in particular.

As usual, Americans are duped again by their media. In both Iowa and New Hampshire over 30,000 people cast their vote for Ron Paul which was more than either Rudy Giuliani or Fred Thompson.

Ron Paul has not dropped out of the campaign.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetronpaul2008(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetronpaul2008(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Wassalam,

Y

I'm sick of you calling me stupid, Yasnov. Anyone who has been following this race knows that Thompson is barely a candidate and Giuliani is saving his efforts for later, larger states. Of course Ron Paul is still in the race. His funding is admirably primarily made up of grassroots support, so he has no real reason to drop out, even if he doesn't come close to winning in a single state up to feb. 5.

I'm sick of you calling me stupid, Yasnov. Anyone who has been following this race knows that Thompson is barely a candidate and Giuliani is saving his efforts for later, larger states. Of course Ron Paul is still in the race. His funding is admirably primarily made up of grassroots support, so he has no real reason to drop out, even if he doesn't come close to winning in a single state up to feb. 5.

Yea , stopping calling Russ stupid , Yasnov ...he's not stupid , he's duped , but not as duped as Indonesians ....you guy's can't even think straight anymore . lololol.....I love this dialogue ....kindergarten can be fun eh ? lololol

This is such a big promblem so i sujjest you look into the sititution more as it might take you out of the fold of Islam. I wll help by bringing in more articles

I can hardly wait to read your precious articles. Where are they, Brother?

What is your problem with Ron Paul, actually Russ? I am not suprised if people like Makko ridiculed the man, but you? Honestly, I am sick with American hypocrisy.

Wassalam,

Y