Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muslim12

A Message From Ansar As-sunnah To The Islamic State

Assalamualikum

From the group of Ansar As-Sunnah to their brethren in "The Iraq Isalmic State"

All Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, and peace and prayer be upon His honest prophet, and upon all his family and companions. To proceed:

Allah, The Exalted, said:

æóÃóÑøöÖú ÇáúãõÄúãöäöíäó ÚóÓóì Çááøóåõ Ãóäú íóßõÃøó ÈóÃúÓó ÇáøóÃöíäó ßóÃóÑõæÇ æóÇááøóåõ ÃóÔóÃøõ ÈóÃúÓðÇ æóÃóÔóÃøõ ÊóäßöíáÇ

(

04:84). ...and urge on the believers. Peradventure Allah will restrain the might of those who disbelieve. Allah is stronger in might and stronger in inflicting punishment.

It has pleased us and cooled our chests like it pleased the honest Muslims all over the world that you perform continous blessed operations that badly harmed the enemy and made him unable to sleep, and an example of this is the martyrdom operation inside the parliament in the Green Area. Also the blessed operation that resulted in capturing three crusade soldiers, and the blessed martyrdom operation in Makhmur area in Mosoul, and much else more.

So accordingly we greet you for these heroic operations, and we ask Allah (swt) to help you and us to perform more strikes and operations to repel this ravaging enemy and to establish the Law of Allah on His land.

Also we greet you and greet the Ummah of Islam for the martyrdom of your official spokeman Muhaarib Al-Jabouri, may Allah have mercy on him, and we ask Allah (swt) to assemble him with the Prophets, the truthful, the martyrs and the pious, and they are the best companions to be.

And peace and prayer be upon His honest prophet, and upon all his family and companions

The Media Department

Ansar As-Sunnah Group

29/The Second Rabee/1428

16/5/2007

The source in Arabic: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetw-n-n(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=25100"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetw-n-n(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=25100[/url]

PropellerAds

give it a rest man...whats up with you... are u one of those rejected ugly wannabe freaks who are rejected outside in their social life...so they are on the net 24/7 trying to make friends

give it a rest man...whats up with you... are u one of those rejected ugly wannabe freaks who are rejected outside in their social life...so they are on the net 24/7 trying to make friends

Yeah. That's it, genius. I want to be your friend.

Yeah. That's it, genius. I want to be your friend.

I don't really get a "friend-seeking" vibe from the Mujjmallow there either, Abu.

Is this like a terrorist Christmas card? Happy killing, fellow crackpots!!!

I don't really get a "friend-seeking" vibe from the Mujjmallow there either, Abu...

Easy there, Johnny Douchebag. What are you doing, kissing the ^ss of our little Islamofacist friend, Abu ? :sl:

Easy there, Johnny Douchebag. What are you doing, kissing the ^ss of our little Islamofacist friend, Abu ? :sl:

Or maybe I'm agreeing with Mujjieman, that he isn't looking for Abu's friendship. Ease up on the sweeties, juniour.

Or maybe I'm agreeing with Mujjieman, that he isn't looking for Abu's friendship. Ease up on the sweeties, juniour.

'Mujjmallow' told me to tell you, if you want to bust someones b^lls, learn to spell first, JUNIOR.

'Mujjmallow' told me to tell you, if you want to bust someones b^lls, learn to spell first, JUNIOR.

Nice try, Juniour. But we Canadians, like the Brits, still use the proper spelling of words like Juniour, Honour, Valour...

So. Fouck you Neighbour. See? Neighbour has a "u" too.

Nice try, Juniour. But we Canadians, like the Brits, still use the proper spelling of words like Juniour, Honour, Valour...

So. Fouck you Neighbour. See? Neighbour has a "u" too.

Great ! Another hoser Islamofacist sympathizer. You and Abu should get aong fine. As butt-buddies, that is. I'll bet Abu will 'pitch' and 'Johnny Douchebag,' you'll 'catch'. :sl:

Great ! Another hoser Islamofacist sympathizer. You and Abu should get aong fine. As butt-buddies, that is. I'll bet Abu will 'pitch' and 'Johnny Douchebag,' you'll 'catch'. :sl:

Listen sparky, I am in no way an Islamist sympathizer. In fact, I'm betting that I've done more to stop the flood of Islamic terrorism than you ever will. However, I'm able to do it while not being a douchebag. Try it, sometime.

Ahhh !! Johnny Douchebag !!! Glad to me you, sir. I've heard a lot about you.

And not a lot about spelling.

Next step is to insult me through a pm with yet another alias, in case you forgot the pattern.

Is this like a terrorist Christmas card? Happy killing, fellow crackpots!!!

I dont find that funny at all and i must say that you revise from saying that. I can see who you are by that little statement. You are a person who thinks of us as some crazy people who want to blow are self up.

Look media is not exactly the most correct soucre you can go by.

... You are a person who thinks of us as some crazy people who want to blow are self up...

Well, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. :sl:

I dont find that funny at all and i must say that you revise from saying that. I can see who you are by that little statement. You are a person who thinks of us as some crazy people who want to blow are self up.

Look media is not exactly the most correct soucre you can go by.

Really? I thought it was Hi-Larious!!! Honestly though, the guys who put out this message ARE militants, and they ARE blowing themselves up in suicide bombings.

Yea man , dont trust the media , trust ###### .

What ? Me Worry ?