Islamic Forum
Crystal Eyes

For The One To Be Lost

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu,

I hope you're reading this in good health and strong iman.

No doubt there are many others who are worthy and deserve your dua but inshallah if you do have a spare seconds.

The thing is my older brother has been in a sticky situation, he hardly prays 5 times a day no more :D and it is saddening. Before i'd tell him off but now i just don't have the energy, the endless cold which i've had since march keeps coming and hardly goes....exam, don't get me started on that! I just feel like giving up....

Surely those who make dua shall also be given dua in return.

ma'salamah

Edited by Crystal Eyes

PropellerAds

:D

Dear sister, your post has really saddened me!

Please, do not give up!!! This is a trial- I know you know it!!

endless cold which i've had since march keeps coming and hardly goes....

I wish I could come visit you- but know this, Allah is near to those who are sick!

Each minute you are sick, your bad deeds are erased and you are rewarded for your patience!

Also, thought I would share Hadith Qudsi # 18:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

It was related by Muslim.

As for your brother, can you not tell your parents? Maybe they can help?

I will keep you and your family in my dua, insha Allah! :D

May Allah ease your pain and grant you success in your exams!

Edited by Batoota

Asalaam Alikum

Sister, both you and your brother shall be in my duas until you let us know you are both okay.

I hope that your brother soon see the light of truth and realises the mistake he is making.

Likewise, I hope your cold soon goes. Theres nothing worse than having a cold in the summer I find. Inshallah, it shall soon go. Are you taking anything for it? I'm no expert but I'm the others can come up with some remedies for you. :D

Salaam

Brother Chrism

wonderful post sister batoota and sister crystal eyes do not give up surely this is a test just like sister batoota said before, May Allah swt give you sabr and inshallah your patience and tolerance will be rewarded.

inshallah i will pray for you and your brother and May Allah swt guide your brother to the luminous path. ameen.

Sister you arent alone in feeling this way, my brother is a big weight on my mind also and I'm sure even more so on my parent's minds. I will make du'a for you inshaAllah.

I hope things get better for you, sis.

By the way, as for your cold, I don't have a cure, but I would like to recommend a couple things for everyone as preventive measures. There are a couple products you might want to get. One is Halls Defense drops. These have Vitamin C, echinacea, and zinc. The other product is called Airborne, which are these effervescent tablets. There's one other thing, too: dua. :D I recommend these as someone who has suffered a lot from nasal congestion, runny nose, etc.

Oh and take honey! When I'm sick which is quite often I usually forget to do this but as soon as I do I feel better, it has antibacterial properties and will help you inshaAllah, just take like a teaspoon straight out of the jar.

feed a cold and starve a fever, so if you've got a cold eat nourishing food, and take vitamin c. drink plenty of liquids, esp barley water. chicken has good healing properties, and something i ate when i had my wisdom teeth out, bread dipped in hot gravy. yummy!

exams are giving you stress and that's pulling you down, so you can't shake off your cold.

change the routine, go for a walk even if you feel lousy. if the air is cold, or you are in a pollen situation, cover your mouth, nose and throat well so that the air and/or pollen doesn't irritate you. if you wear niqab that won't be tight enough.

try to get some sun (if you have it) at least on your face and hair, if there is a secluded spot.

i understand you are worried about your brother, but your health and your exams must take priority over worry. get better, then study, then worry about your brother.

get well soon.

Wa Alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatu,

Jizakallah khair to all of you who replied, mashallah.

Sawsan-Alright ukht, though i think looking out for no. 1 will be hard for me...i'll try though :D

Batoota-aww, didn't mean to make you sad sis, i'm sorry :D jizakallah khair for the info and dua, mashallah.

Chrism-yes i'm taking tablets but they ain't doing much good, inshallah will see doctor as soon as i get time.

Leila-honey...alright, jizakallah khair habibti :D

insurrection-I'll go down to the pharmacy inshallah...jizakallah khair brother.

O my lord give those amongst your slaves who take their time making dua for their brothers and sisters for your sake. Give them good health, strong iman and prosperity in this dunya and akhirah. I hope you all become amongst the dwellers of paradise firdaus :D

Dear Sister of Islam.

May Allah shower you with blessings and reward for the trial He has put you under.

May Allah answer all our Du'a and may your cold be cured and your brother set upon the right path.

May Allah bless you so much for your concern for your Brother not making the full Prayers.

May your concern and love for your family be brought upon the scales of justice on The Day of Judgment and in return may Allah's everbounding grace lead you and your family into the Gardens of Jenatul-Firdaus.

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam), his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam).

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Insha Allah Both The Lives Of Yourself And Your Brother Will Increase In Goodness And Happiness And You'll All Be Able To Be Happy For Yourselves and Each Other, Aameen

Wasalaam

Guest amani

hope it goes easy for you crystal eyes.. get the cold checked out ..and for your exams, even though you may feel like giving up-dont because the hard work will :D pay off :D

:D your brother will realise his mistake :D