Islamic Forum
muslim12

Do You Support The Islamic State In Iraq?

Do you support the Islamic State in Iraq  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Islamic State in Iraq?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe...not sure
    • Who are they

PropellerAds

:sl:

Assalamualikum

well, the fact that they are actually killing our enemy should count for something innit

That's not enough. Decades ago, Talibans also killed Russians, but they allied with the US, another Muslims' enemy.

Wassalam,

Y

Asalaamualaikum

Assalamualikum

well mate, as long as they are fighting the anti-Islamic forces....and as long as they are fighting in the cause of Allah they have my support. And they have outlined that they want to free all the muslim lands......so me is all for them mate

bro, i totally agree with you, if they are doing the stuff mentioned then yes, i do support them :sl:

They shouldnt also be killing innocent people e.t.c ( you know, stuff that is not allowed in greater jihad)

Walikumasalaam

I am?? :sl:

I am going to release somthing which will explain why i was so mean to you Russ. You can check it out if you want to see why.. Note: it doesnt mean that i am going to be nice to you though. I am proubly going to be mad like crazy at you Russ for the pass mounth. And like i said you will see why after i release what i plan to release.

I think if Russ wanted he could also be mean to you, believer6. But he apparently chose not to. Though I am wondering about the things that you plan to release :sl: .... but I prefer if we all try to discontinue this unhealthy online quarrel, or use PM instead.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wassalam,

Y

That's not enough. Decades ago, Talibans also killed Russians, but they allied with the US, another Muslims' enemy.

I dont know that munch about the afghan war but wasn't America secretly allieing with them?? So secret that the Taliban dint even knew about it.

And plus i dont trust sources that are from kuffars.. Like the book i am reading said the Ottoman empire (Islamic Empire) was allied to Italy secretly. Itlay also helped them take over some country.

they did not ally with the taliban...they just provided weapon support through pakistan,....and plus it wasnt even the taliban...thhey were all different groups...

And plus i dont trust sources that are from kuffars.. Like the book i am reading said the Ottoman empire (Islamic Empire) was allied to Italy secretly. Itlay also helped them take over some country.

So does that mean you don't trust your book?

So does that mean you don't trust your book?

Yes.. As a person writing a book with no knowledge the Islamic reasoning to his acts, can make him look as if he is some power hungry person. The books goes as if he knows why the caliph do this or that. He doesnt know as the caliph actions could have been based on the sunnah.

for the 4 people who said no for the pole please come up. I am not seeking an argument rather a descicussion.

We are brothers and sisters we should not denounce the people who are defending this religion with their lifes. Who are trying to liberate are lands. Who are spending their wealth to bring the ummah up and to take are brothers and sisters out of the arms of a solider who eye's can only see things that he lust for.

for the 4 people who said no for the pole please come up. I am not seeking an argument rather a descicussion.

well, you already know I'm one of them.

Until people can create an Islamic State without violence, propaganda and fear, then I do not support such a state. If we can't make it without these tools, we don't deserve it. Simple as that. Allah will create the Islamic state, not us. Also, until each "Islamic" country destroys preconcieved cultural notions, it will be impossible to make it. Also, until Islamic countries stop punishing women for being raped, I will not support it.

Allah helps thoughs who put an effort. Like if you want to win a battle you dont just sit there and say Allah will make me win.

This is the kind of Islamerican way of thinking i was talking about. Brothere you should read a bit more on Jihad to furthere understand this.

Until people can create an Islamic State without violence, propaganda and fear, then I do not support such a state. If we can't make it without these tools, we don't deserve it. Simple as that. Allah will create the Islamic state, not us. Also, until each "Islamic" country destroys preconcieved cultural notions, it will be impossible to make it. Also, until Islamic countries stop punishing women for being raped, I will not support it.

Assalamualikum

if i may ask..what do u think of Khalid bin al Waleed

I dont know that munch about the afghan war

No problem. Just focusing on passing haram fatwa here ...

but wasn't America secretly allieing with them?? So secret that the Taliban dint even knew about it.

You make it sound like the Taliban is too dumb not to know this. It's either they were using the US, or they voluntary cooperated with the US to fight the Russians on a mutual basis.

Wassalam,

Y

Assalam Alaikum

Anyways i do support Islamic state NOT only in Iraq but also all over the Muslim countries. As we urgently need someone to come forward and carry on this job. And it is true that without doing any effort, there will be no support from Allah swt.

I do support every Islamic thing in the world, if they are happening according to the Shariah Laws. Even Islamic state should be according to the Shariah not according to some human Laws.

Violence is not in the history of Islam but to hold our lands, we had to do our efforts. If u see history of Islam, Prophet Muhamad (saw) conveyed his message of Islam not by SWORD but by his (saw) own character and through his companions (RA) also. But when time came to take Sword in there hands and by the permission of Allah swt, they marched forward and they won all the battles.

Nowadays, muslims thmselves are corrupt - thts why Muslims are facing lot of troubles and thn blaming others.

My apologies if I offended anyone but we Muslims have to think, before its too late!

Its only two years of my life in Islam but seriously saying tht I feel very upset and sad, when our brothers and sisters are following what they shouldn't and neglecting Sunnah.. Our Beloved Prophet Muhamad (SAW) never taught us, wht we are doing nowadays..

MUSLIMS PLEASE WAKE UP..

May Allah swt send Imam Mahdi asap.. ameen

May Allah swt support our brothers and sisters around the world.. ameen

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand the Quran and Sunnah.. ameen

May Allah swt make us true muslims, as our Prophet Muhamad (saw) taught us.. ameen

May Allah swt protect our brothers and sisters, who are giving there lives for the sake of Islam.. ameen

You make it sound like the Taliban is too dumb not to know this. It's either they were using the US, or they voluntary cooperated with the US to fight the Russians on a mutual basis.

Not every section is a political section ther Yasnov. :sl:

No problem. Just focusing on passing haram fatwa here ...

Are you encouraging sins???

It is not a haram fatwa.

There are some people who will stand up alongside the ummah while some will just sit and watch and if they are loosing he will oppose them.

Assalam Aalikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhum

Not Supporting a Muslim is like not Supporting Islam let alone an Islamic state. There is no reason not to support an Islamic State.

A Faajir Ruler is better than a Kaafir Ruler.

The main problem is not that we are corrupt but we are more blurred of our goals, we are so unaware of what is meant by an Islamic State, we are so engrossed in thsi world that we have forgotten the reality of Islam.. Islam has only become a label, to those who keep teh beard, or tehMunaqqabas, or teh ones who go to pray.

Is this Islam. We speak of freedom of speech, we speak about freedom of Women, we speak about Equality.... We have Forgotten that Islam is a complete code of life..

Islamic state is made up of Muslim, not only by the constitution. It is by Allah for teh People.. but we the people have denied to agree to it and left Allah with no choice but to send upon us Tyrant rulers.

May Allah forgive us and set us free from teh oppressors.. I ask Allah to enlighten our hearts with imaan, I ask Allah to unite us Muslims... And i Ask Allah to help us standby our real life code "Islam"

Allahumma aameeen

Ya Rabbul Aalameen

Ya Rabbul Mujahideen

Taqabbal Allah minna wa Minkum

wa Assalam u Alaikum

Assalam Alaikum

Ameen.. Ameen.. Ameen.. to all ur Duaas ^^^^

May Allah swt unite, all the muslims around the world.. ameen

Perhaps you should atleast make a distinction between focusing on an Islamic state as an Idea and this particular reprehensible group.

Are you encouraging sins???

It is not a haram fatwa.

No, I meant I was just responding to your statement when you said you don't know much about the Afghan war, and I said it's no big deal. Because it seems to me you are never really sure about your own knowledge about lots of things being discussed in many of your discussions. The only thing you seem so certain of doing and you know much is passing fatwa all over the forum.

Wassalam,

Y

It's different. Most wars in the name of Islam are not in fact for Islam, but for land. The war in israel and Palestine, and my support for Palestine, has nothing to do with religion, it's based on the fact hat israel is a hostile parasite state. I am not Islamercan, in fact, I have no influence from a country based upon tribal notions and fear. I sympathise with Al Qaeda on one basis: that they are fighting a power that once oppressed their people. But really, they are using Islam as a veil for the true purposes: power.

Assalam Alaikum

It's different. Most wars in the name of Islam are not in fact for Islam, but for land. The war in israel and Palestine, and my support for Palestine, has nothing to do with religion, it's based on the fact hat israel is a hostile parasite state. I am not Islamercan, in fact, I have no influence from a country based upon tribal notions and fear. I sympathise with Al Qaeda on one basis: that they are fighting a power that once oppressed their people. But really, they are using Islam as a veil for the true purposes: power.

My dear Brother!!!

War in the name of Islam... Can you defind Jihad to me?

These Muslims fighting for land, What do they need this land for? To worship Allah freely, To obey Allah. To perform their obligations openly. Palestine is not a war for Land Its a war for our MAsjid Aqsa..... Not of the Jews..

Al Qaeda aint using a veil of Islam for theri true purpose of "Having the Law of Allah established"....

America is the one who is usingthe veil of fighting Al Qaeda to Kill Millions of Innocent Muslims all around teh world.

Afghanistan was An Inslamic State better off with teh Al Qaeda, What did America do it.

Blood shed All over the land.. They Fear the reality "Islam"

May Allah enlighten our hearts.. aameen