Islamic Forum
Peacemaker

Wierd/scary Experiences

:D

:D bro insignia for the comments

Take the case of non-muslims who suffer from sleep paralysis. They don't make duas, but apparently survive aswell. Is it because the Jinn got bored of suffocating them?
like bro insgina said Allah saves us, even non muslim

Allah hu "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glossary/glossary_a001.html#alim"]alim[/url]

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Brother Shagird, the jinn are part of the unseen. Because we do not see the unseen, Allah tends to protect us humans from unseen dangers with angels, regardless of whether you believe in Him or not. There are always exceptions, and Allah has wise reasons for letting things pass.

Peace

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

lol ok Brother Insignia of Islam

JazakAllah Khuryun everyone for your replies, I am very gratefull.

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your time and effort. Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

This happened to me this morning as my husband got out of bed and left for work.. I was having a bad dream and in it was a VERY deep and distorted man's voice whispering something in my ear.. then it was a woman, also with a deep voice.. at which point i suddenly woke because i thought there was something sitting on my legs.. I was panicking so much.. I tried turn my head to face the bottom of the bed but my head just wouldnt move.. i reached up tp switch the light on so i could see what was happening.. I immediately sat up and tried to block the whole experience out of my head.. but i couldnt..

I realised what had happened because my husband told me it happened to him a few times in that particular room..

I forget to recite ayatul kursi etc before i sleep sometimes.. maybe thats why it happened to me.. But one thing that has come as a result of this experience is that i'm on edge in my own household since it took place.. I'm alone during the day most times and i dont know what to do, just don't feel comfortable anymore..

Some thing similar Happened to me 3 times in my entire life time.

The 2nd and third time it was only 5 minutes apart... I was laying down when suddenly my hearing became ultra sensitive that I could even hear things far away...(happened around the break of dawn)..then I started hearing these exceeding loud noises which weren't from around me at all followed by a throbbing head ache..I couldn't move or say anything and felt heavier ...but didn't try hard enough.....it lasted about 20 seconds.. then I wake up ...thought it was a dream..walked around for a minute and went back to bed and same thing happened again..only this time I tried to shout and move around but couldn't..lasted another 20 seconds and that time I KNOW I wasn't dreaming...

I was told that this could be due to stressed nerves...

Here's what I think: for every single paranormal event (or even some normal ones) there is a spiritual explanation and a physical/technical one...and they are BOTH valid. In fact, they are parts of the whole. So yes, I believe it IS sleep paralysis and it is possible that the physiological symptons of sleep paralysis are how Jinns manifest themselves. In fact, they are parts of the whole. For example, the behaviour of many animals and insects seems miraculous to me and is a clear sign of the greatness of Allah. Now, I know that there are numerous scientific explanations for such things, but to me all these explanations simply magnify the fact that Allah is omnipotent because after all, science is merely the discovery of what Allah has created for us to discover. Consider this: scientists have learned that people who are spiritual and pray/meditate regularly actually THICKEN their cerebral cortexes. So here is a clear example of how the physical and the mental/spiritual intersect. I think one day we may well discover that Jinn exist in a parallel dimension which can be accessed by the recitation of certain verses, or at places where the barriers between worlds are thin. Any thoughts? I know it sounds a bit confusing.

i thought jinns couldnt hurt ppl... man im scared now lookin over my shoulder as i type... tariq suwaidan... said that jins dont hurt ppl they cant possess them or inflict pain on them.. he said this at hte REviving the Islamic spirtit Conferencte this past December in Toronto... SOMEONE let me know if this is tru... i need to sleep...

ive had this too when i spoke to someone i was told that when you sleep either on your back or front it happens...as i was told that the air pressure on your chest seizes up therefore it is advisable to sleep on you side facing the kabbah also make sure ther is no holy books that you have your back to in the room. read the kalima before bed and just remeber to sleep on your side.

Dear readers

Ive also had experience with this "Pressure" pressing against me. ive only experienced it twice, and it happens only when im on my back the second before i fall asleep. and no matter how hard you push or try to move, it holds u back.

This is actually a Jin, and its name is Ya Thoom.

He doesnt actually come after the prayer, he can come at any time, even if your havin a afternoon nap, he comes to u when u sleep on ur back.

so i suggest u sleep on ur side, cuz sleeping on ur belly is the sleep of Shaytan (the devil) and sleeping on ur back brings Ya Thoom.

reply if uve got any more questions, ill be glad to answer B)

^^....hmmm interesting... is it possible to see this jin?... as my sister once experienced this and she claimed it appeared as a hooded figure also... which i think another IF member has also mentioned previously....

have you got any sources from where i can read up on this topic?

look what i found, somethin to do with Yathoom...VVV

yathoom.jpg

lol, i find it a bit funny, i dunno why :D

looool, yeah it is kinda funny:P

and no i dnt think u can c him, but u might be able to c a hooded figure or smthn like that. But as it says to in the quran they can come to our world and c us, but we cant see them or go to their world.

come to think of it, a friend of mine told me that they had an exorcist over at their house once, cuz their house ha Jinns that were bothering them (e.g. The shower turns on in the middle of the night, the TV channels switch on their own, and the stereo switchs on on its own) but he sed that they never saw any of them, even though the maids used to come out of the basement with black eyes and bruises around their necks.

Asalam alikum , first every one should remember that

Aitul kursi and 4 Quls reciting at night before sleeping is for protection from Jinns etc

i have a long research on this topic which i will post after few hours

becuz i am busy now

Allahhafiz

It seems like what you are experiencing is sleep paralysis. here is a link where you can get a little information about that

(www.)"http://stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html"]stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html[/url].

I used to have them a lot, a lot. and i agree its very scary experience. :D and any way i used to repeat ayatul kursi again and again throughout that episode in my heart. at that time i did not have any idea what they are all about and thought the same as lots of guys here on the forum. Alhamdulillah i dont have' em any more. :D

:sl:

You should get ruqya done from a qualified shaykh. If they ask you for any personal info. such as DOB, mother's maiden, name, anything else.. know that they are practicing sihr themselves, so stay far away from them. Oh ya, and they should not be asking you for a piece of cloth, your hair, or nails.

Also, guys, jinns are supposed to obey Allah too. Even the ones that don't they have to make a living too, they have better things to do than sit around and say, hmmm lemme go possess a human. A lot of times, it's just people's imaginations and hallucinations.

Anyhow, most of the time it has nothing to do with a location.. like a room, unless you moved into an abandoned house. At any rate, if you SERIOUSLY think there really is a problem, you can contact me. I don't practice exorcism, but I could tell you whether there could be something going on or not.

i guess i thought i was the only one that this happend to its been happening to me since i was nine. they say its sleep paralysis in recent article i was reading but Allah knows cuz it happens right after salat al-fajar. sometimes i get like that and i fall endlessly until i scream allahs name and then it goes away. i usually get it when i do a lot of bad sins.

I sometimes ran out of the house in the middle of the night. I don't know why but this weird and horrible feeling comes over me and I start shaking for hours??? Its really disturbing....Alahuaclam. I donlt if anyone recognises it....maybe Im just mad.

Recite surah baqarah everyday, read the qul's and ayatul kursiy after every salah. Don't miss any of your salah and do it on time. Read the morning and evening adhkaar esp. 3 of the qul's and ayatul kursiy 3x each. Do this also before going to sleep, blow into your hands and spread over your body.

Also, whenever you recite blow into your water and drink that. You can NOT throw this water away (it cannot go in the drains), you can ghusl with it, but you have to close the drains and still cannot throw away that water. If you must discard it, you should water the plants with it. Keep adding more water to it, so that it is still ruqya-ed.

Also, sprinkle it in the corners at your home, except the bathroom, regularly.

Whatever you recite also blow onto EXTRA virgin olive oil and rub this over yourself if there is any pain anywhere or if you feel nausea or belching, or if you scream or get mad, or if you hear noises or voices when you recite, hear the Quran, the adhaan, and/or when you are praying. You can also do this over any food you eat, and do this on honey, too, but please make sure you do not waste it away.

Keep reciting regularly. Stay away from sins, esp. music. Otherwise, things will only get worse, maadhAllah.

Keep righteous company.

Get rid of any pictures on display (even if it's of cartoons). Avoid having stuffed animals and action figures in the house, or at least start by putting it away and covered. Do not keep any statues, amulets, or other shirkis items.

If you are a sister, start wearing hijab. Meaning whenever you are in the presence of non-mahram's, whether that's inside or outside. Do NOT go out wearing fragrance. Keep your hair tied, do not leave it open often or all the time.

Always recite the adiya for before and after for the bathroom, entering and leaving the house, before you eat or drink anything. Make sure you recite ayatul kursiy whenever you go outside of your home.

If you have zamzam, drink that too. Take black seed, too.

Keep good hygiene.

Do not go outside before Maghrib. If you must wait till it's completely dark, like Isha time.

Do not look in the mirror, unnecessarily. Doesn't mean you have to be a slob, or not take care of yourself.

Shifaa only comes from Allah. Don't forget to do duaa, and increase your tawakal. Do NOT be scared, it won't make things any better. Trust me..

Allah swt knows best.

I forgot to mention a few other things.

Stay in wudu all the time, also do it when you are going to sleep.

Make sure you are doing taharah and wudu properly as the shayateen love filth. Also, that you wash your hands properly afterwards, too.

Work on your desires, which every human has. Don't be lusting for what or who is not halal for you. This also means if you do anything (such as "self-indulgence") you need to stop that completely--i.e. forever. These types of things only make such shayateen or sihr related problems worse, wal eeyadhubillah.

Beware of being anger, afraid, or being in any other emotional state (whether it is extreme sadness or extreme happiness (even extreme laughter.) At the same time these thigns are also sometimes symptoms. These things allow shayateen to enter, esp. if one's emaan is weak and/or one is not taking ALL precautions. Remember, shayateen are weak. We might not be able to see them, but Allah swt does!

You have to be very strong. You cannot allow yourself to be weak whether spiritually or mentally.

You need to take even more precautions between maghrib and fajr.

Here are some resources to help:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmissionislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/health/quranhealing.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmissionislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/health/quranhealing.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamnewsroom(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/content/view/105/26/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamnewsroom(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/content/view/105/26/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/11290"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/11290[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/3060/doc"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/3060/doc[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahmadjibril(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/tafseertahawy4C.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahmadjibril(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/tafseertahawy4C.html[/url] (scroll down)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdrkhalid.co.uk/Magic.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdrkhalid.co.uk/Magic.php[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.almaghrib(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=26798"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.almaghrib(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=26798[/url]

Allahu Alam.

I read quite a bit of this thread as a guest before I joined.

It seems to me that there is a fair bit of what I understand to be "superstition" regarding this topic . There is a lot of superstition in some areas of mainstream Christianity also (regarding "demons"). However, there are some Christians like myself who do not believe jinns/demons exist as real supernatural beings. There is only One Supernatural Power.

The word "superstition" comes from the root "to fear a demon" (or jinn as you would see it) The Jews in Jesus day were also very superstitious because their beliefs had become influenced by Greek thinking and Hellenism.

I suggest if you stop believing in the jinns - they will disappear and you will have no further problems. Its all in the mind.

The jinn are part of the unseeen, as as our angels. We can't stop believing in them.

Of course, we should not fear them or believe in any superstitions. However, we cannot deny their existance. There is a lot of evidence for this in the Quran and the Sunnah. Not to mention, shaytan is from the disbelieving jinn. (There are also muslim, christian, and jewish jinns that exist.)

People who do not believe in them should watch someone who is possessed, esp. while they are being exorcised. Then, come back and tell me, if you still don't believe in them.

Allahu Alam.

Thank you Allahu Alam.

But can you tell me, why aren't jinns classed as shirk? I do not understand. If they

are supernatural beings, then surely they are a co-existent deity?

.....oh and also I have witnessed someone "possessed" - it really is all in their mind. If people sincerely believe these creatures exist and sincerly believe they are possessed by them, then they behave that way. The human mind is a powerful and amazing thing.

People who do not believe in these creatures never get possessed by them.

There is no diety worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) was his LAST Messenger and Prophet.

And some people don't believe in it, till it happens to them. Possession can be mild or extreme, and in any either case, other parties who are not familiar with telling fake from real, may usually assume it to be all in their mind or an act, perhaps, because of their own insecurities.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/1819/jinn"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/1819/jinn[/url]

more Questions about this topic:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/cat/228"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/cat/228[/url]

Allah swt revealed a surah named Jinn, which talks about them. There are also other ayaat talking about the creation of jinn.

You will find authentic ahadith mentioning ruqya.

In regards to shirk, it's kufr to seek their help, which is done for sihr by the so-called fortune tellers, sorcerers, magicians, or whatever term that is used in relation to that. They make the ones they "help" worship the shaytan and graves and do all sorts of shirk and kufr akbar before doing anything for them. It's a ticket to hell and a guarantee to a humiliated life where one gets both punished by these shayteen and by Allah swt. The magician, according to the shariah, is to be executed, and is NOT to be asked to repent. Allahu alam.

Thank you for the links - I guess it was Post 43 which made me think it all seems a bit superstitious. Why do all those things - especially blowing into water and sprnkling it round the room - it seems so superstitious and pagan. Also very fearful. I haven't seen this side of Islam before.

So do you believe that Allah created shaytan then? If so, why?