Islamic Forum
Peacemaker

Wierd/scary Experiences

:sl:

Yes, I understood that. I know how it CAN seem superstitious. You are not putting your trust in those things. These are just things have proven to work for many muslim exorcists.

It would be pagan if it involved doing something with fire, idols, or wearing special clothes for the occasion, or other nonsense. All healing comes from Allah alone, and not in something we do. That does not mean that we don't take the means for solutions. If that were the case, we could just say oh ya Allah provides for everyone, including the birds, so I might as well sit on the street. No, that's not what our way of life teaches us.

Of course, shaytan has been there before Adam was created. He is not a fallen angel, but of the jinn. He was created as a test for muslims. He has been given respite till the Day of Reckoning to try and see if he can lead people astray from way to true monotheism, which leads to Paradise, by the Mercy of Allah. He is the enemy of mankind, as he hated Adam. When Allah asked the angels to prostrate to Adam, he disobeyed Allah, out of arrogance, said that he himself was made out of smokless fire, and Adam from clay.

Quran is a healing and so is olive oil, but the origin of the actual healing is Allah and that's whom one has to put their trust in.

Anyways, if you want to learn about our beliefs. Take a look at a proper translation either by Muhsin Khan or Pickthall, read about Jesus, Mary, Moses, Nuh, Adam, Goliath, and all those things to learn about our beliefs about them, and our beliefs about the angels, the prophets, the Day of Judgement, and all these things. Start from there. If you have something in particular that you think I can help you with, you may leave me a comment/question on my profile. Thank you for your interest.

May Allah always guide each and every one of us, always, amen.

PropellerAds

I took medicine for a while that caused me to have the exact same experience as the "Jinns" you're describing.

I would wake up, unable to move with a heavy weight on my chest. Then I would usually hallucinate. Once I saw a giant spider running around my room, the next time I saw a cross floating above me.

Also sometimes I would think someone was whispering in my ear.

After I stopped taking the medicine the weird night hallucinations stopped.

If many members of the same family are experiencing it, it may be because their brains have similar chemical makeups that cause them to happen. Similar to how sleep walking can "run" in a family or mental illness.

There are stories around the world throughout history describing the crushing chest feeling, usually attributing them to demons. An example would be the incubus and succubus. Those are adult topics!

It's most likely sleep paralysis. Hallucinations and being unable to move are two major signs of it. Here is information on it on Wikipedia: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Sleep_paralysis"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Sleep_paralysis[/url]

There is medication for it, I would advice you to look more into the issue if the problem persists.

Assalamu'Alikum,

subhan'Allah...just reading the 1st 2 posts was scary...may Alah(SWT) make it easy for your brothers and sisters!

Wa'Salam.

Sleep paralysis??? recite suras from the Qur'an, specifically the ones mentioned and also see a doctor if this continues.