Islamic Forum
crystal_sword

Coca Cola, Halal?

:D

Check this out!

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Pepsin"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Pepsin[/url]

Your muslim sis

PropellerAds
bro, i heard something along that line as well, somthing called "Pepsin"

Pepsin = enzyme. breaks down proteins.

Does anyone actually research what they read? That's very important.

D

Asalamu Alaikum

WOW!

I drink a lot of Pepsi, should I stop? What will happen if I don't? Go limp?

It isn't haraam though is it?

Asalamu Alaikum

WOW!

I drink a lot of Pepsi, should I stop? What will happen if I don't? Go limp?

It isn't haraam though is it?

If you don't stop, expect tooth aches.

If you don't stop, expect high blood sugar levels.

D

there is no place in the body that is 80 degrees.

and what about those pictures that were all over the net, saying coca cola spells no mecca, no mohumad backwards.

^^^

i read that too yet i am not convinced by it.

Salam SM,

Don't you find it too much of a coincidence that the CC logo not only resembles arabic letters, but also reads as FOUR arabic words? (la mohammad, la makkah)

It's really dodgy.

It tells you about the extremes people COULD go to to act against Islam.

D

:D dear muslims

ALso, if u fold the cover in a certain way, you can see a pic of devil with a grin. i seen it and it looks like it :D

Salam SM,

Don't you find it too much of a coincidence that the CC logo not only resembles arabic letters, but also reads as FOUR arabic words? (la mohammad, la makkah)

It's really dodgy.

It tells you about the extremes people COULD go to to act against Islam.

D

how comes i dont see these things?

If you want to see it, you'll see it. There is no boycott against Coca-Cola in Islam.

About the logo No Mohammed No Mecca:

This claim is not true. The Coca-Cola trademark was created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, at a time and place where there was little knowledge of Arabic.

The allegation has been brought before a number of senior Muslim clerics in the Middle East who researched it in detail and refuted the rumor outright.

During the late 1990s, a special committee of authorities in Saudi Arabia, with representatives from the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Trade, was formed to review the rumors against the Coca-Cola logo. The committee determined that there is no basis to these false allegations and that the Coca-Cola trademark does not connote anything defamatory to Islam.

how comes i dont see these things?

Salam JC

Flip the logo so you're looking at it from the back.

The big 'C' is written as some caligraphers write 'la'

the 'oca' is similar to mhmd is arabic letter.

the 'ola' is written in such a way 'mkt' (silent t)

if you dont read arabic you've got no chance in hell of reading it!!

D

Salam Abu Say,

Are you really going to believe that?

Dont YOU think it is a really wierd coincidence?

D

I can read Arabic, I dont see anything. It says what you want it to say, the same thing with clouds, "Oh it looks like a teddybear".

What makes some Muslims today so obsessed with conspiracy theories? Do you really think an american company would type something in Arabic, backwards in a drink logo? What is the thought process here? Did they wish Muslims would sit with a coke bottle upside down in a mirror and see No Mohammed No Mecca and then leave their religion?

Coca-Cola have said it doesnt say anything in Arabic, some 'ulema have looked at it and say its nothing, please just leave it, its embarassing that some muslims are so gullable.

As-salaamu ‘alaikum

It would be nice to know which individual had the time to ponder over the logo of Coca Cola, put it in a mirror, turn it around, twist it, stretch it, and come up with this. People who should be taught Tawheed and Sunnah are instead being taught conspiracy theories about Coca Cola without evidence and without the ability to issue fataawaa in these issues.

If anyone has an ounce of knowledge of the Arabic language then they will see that what it actually reads is “li Muhammad li Makah†(for Muhammad for Makkah) or “lamuhammad lamakkah†(which entails emphasis and not negation till an alif is added) which would entail praise, and NOT “laa Muhammad laa Makahâ€, because there is NO alif in sight, no matter how hard you look.

Was-salaau ‘alaikum

abu suhaylah

PS - If you want to unblock your drains then try Coca Cola.

Salam Abu Say,

If you don't want to read it then it's up to you. All I'm saying is that it's a bit wierd. Some people are twisted and would do anything to deface Islam.

D

As-salaamu ‘alaikum

It would be nice to know which individual had the time to ponder over the logo of Coca Cola, put it in a mirror, turn it around, twist it, stretch it, and come up with this. People who should be taught Tawheed and Sunnah are instead being taught conspiracy theories about Coca Cola without evidence and without the ability to issue fataawaa in these issues.

If anyone has an ounce of knowledge of the Arabic language then they will see that what it actually reads is “li Muhammad li Makah†(for Muhammad for Makkah) or “lamuhammad lamakkah†(which entails emphasis and not negation till an alif is added) which would entail praise, and NOT “laa Muhammad laa Makahâ€, because there is NO alif in sight, no matter how hard you look.

Was-salaau ‘alaikum

abu suhaylah

PS - If you want to unblock your drains then try Coca Cola.

Salam Abu Suhayla,

Ever seen caligraphy arabic? Maybe that is what inspired the CC company.

By the way, what does the word 'coca' actually mean????

D

see...

cocaflip.gif

theres nothing there, i can read arabic, ok, the first letter might look like it and maybe the last 2, the rest is just imagination.

i want to say something but i am afraid that i will be warned, PM me and i will give you my honest opinion on that :D

i get sooo many emails about coca cola and about the arbic thingy... i drink like over 8 glasses of coke everyday and wish to stop but to addictive :D...

see...

theres nothing there, i can read arabic, ok, the first letter might look like it and maybe the last 2, the rest is just imagination.

Salam JaffaCake,

Look at the extensions of the C. Don't you find it a bit wierd, the fact that they curl around like that. The C furthest to the left of that picture links uo with the 'l' to make a 'kaaf'.

I can see it.

C - laaa

0 - mim

c- haa

a - mim

flick on the a - daal

then the cola part

C - laaa

o - mim

l (linked with the flick of the C) - kaaf

a - silent t

D

as salamu alaykoum

should we boycott all american brands? Is there any evidence in Islam for this boycott? I had read a fatwa which said it was mandatory to boycott american products but I don't know if this was reliable.

as salamu alaykoum

I kindly ask members to always try and stay on topic. You can always start a new topic of your own, for whatever you have in mind, instead of taking a topic to a different route. :D