Islamic Forum
believer6

Islamercan

Assalamu Alaikum,

Islamercan-[using large font size is not allowed] the calaberation of the west and and the Islamic people to change thier religion. And to fit both their needs.

This is not a real word, i made it up.

I am saying this becuase many people in this forum follow this way of thinking, which is wrong. Of course non of them will come up say that they follow Islamercan way of thinking, as i am talking that they subconsestly do this.

This forum is made up of all of these people who follow this way of thinking. Like loving the kafirs. Like pertispating in voting, like denouncing are brothers fighting to the death for Allah while they sit and watch their new HD tv. Like a bunch of muslims who try to view the Ayats of the Quran that soots them best.

Look we are all brothers. We must not go and fall in the presures of america to change are belief in the religion. I met people who try to shun some topics and focus on morals. dont get me wrong i am not saying that they shouldent focus on morals but come on, Is not Allahs orders to you important yet you shun it!!!

Look at this verse from the Quran

And never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their Millah (way of life, or religion). (2:120)

If you noticed the christians and the jews are pleased with you!!This means we did one of those two things.

Edited by believer6

PropellerAds

:sl:

I thought current divisions was quite enough without having to create another new one. No?

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov, dividing Islam is what al-qaeda supporters do best.

:no: Stating promblems in the way Islam is being taught becuase of Peer presure that is leading to even more and more kufr and intergration of are way of life and if that is divinding Islam that i agree with you.

Let me use Russ as a dummie to my experiment. dont worry Russ you want get hurt there. :sl:

Russ are you pleased with Yasnov???

And never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their Millah (way of life, or religion). (2:120)

I rest my case :sl:

I thought current divisions was quite enough without having to create another new one. No?

You know it is never enough.

You out of any one divided muslims in such a big portion out of peer presure, so if i were you i would not be talking ther Yasnov

He better does ... I tell him new things ; )

You out of any one divided muslims in such a big portion out of peer presure, so if i were you i would not be talking ther Yasnov

So, when will we have Indianislam, Indonislam, Malayislam, Italianislam, Germanislam, Russianislam?

Wassalam,

Y

Assalamu Alaikum, believer6, I have to tell you, I respect you, but I do not like your approach. If you find people on this Forum not to your liking, and think that we are [##][/##]kafir lovers and whatever, then I think, you had better look for another Forum which is more to your liking and understands you better.

You come onthe Forum, keep posting here again and again, Even though you think all of the Muslim members of the Forum are good for nothing, and Sunnah haters astaghfirullah, then why, I ask you keep putting up with us and at the same time make us put up with yourself.

May Allah give all the Real understanding of Islam, and may Allah spread the light of Guidence all over the [##][/##]universe, ameen.

Salaams.

Yasnov has a ways to go before I can safely say that I'm "pleased" with him. :sl:

Are you saying that anytime Yasnov and I agree on something, it is a result of him acting like an "Islamerican?" OK, Yasnov and I both agree that the US should get out of Iraq as quickly as is realistically possible. I am pleased that we agree on this.

OK, Yasnov and I both agree that the US should get out of Iraq as quickly as is realistically possible. I am pleased that we agree on this.

Yes, but not until I learned that you voted for Hillary and Obama (whose foreign polices are just the same as Bush's), and ridiculed Ron Paul. It's all lip service now to me it seems.

See believer6, your theory is wrong. Please stop labeling and judging people. If there are something that you don't understand about me or whoever it may be, just ask a specific questions about it.

Wassalam,

Y

we've been through this, Yasnov. I have to vote for a democrat in the primaries. I don't have a choice. Besides, your way off base about both Hillary and Obama, though out of the two, Obama would probably bring them out sooner.

Also, look back at my posts; I never "ridicule" ron paul.

Ahem, but anyway, you're wrong Believer6.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Ahem, but anyway, you're wrong Believer6.

Well that is becuase you are at constant 'war' at each other in the political section. But other then political are you please with those who condomns the Mujahideens???

Well that is becuase you are at constant 'war' at each other in the political section. But other then political are you please with those who condomns the Mujahideens???

So how can we become good Muslims? Do you have some plan in your mind?

Salamz

Finally some one who makes sense.

I must say, the first five believers didn't know what they were talking about, but believer6 is the new and improved version. As a rationalist I must agree with believer6.

Many people on this forum try to act openminded, and show respect and compassion to people of different faiths.

Wake up people, Muslims should judge other non believers based on their political views, and treat them as the scum they really are. No good can ever come out of a non muslim......need i say more?

Allergic to sarcasm? the following will probably make more sense

1.Please don't Let your view about mainstream America/Amarika cloud your judgment about the entire forum.

2.Please locate the part of quote in bold, :sl: ..remember there is a spell check button that looks like a check mark on top right corner of reply applet.

3. I am no mod but please read the forum rules, your avtar may raise a flag.

peace

This forum is made up of all of these people who follow this way of thinking. Like loving the kafirs. Like pertispating in voting, like denouncing are brothers fighting to the death for Allah while they sit and watch their new HD tv. Like a bunch of muslims who try to view the Ayats of the Quran that soots them best.

Look we are all brothers. We must not go and fall in the presures of america to change are belief in the religion. I met people who try to shun some topics and focus on morals. dont get me wrong i am not saying that they shouldent focus on morals but come on, Is not Allahs orders to you important yet you shun it!!!

If you noticed the christians and the jews are pleased with you!!This means we did one of those two things.

Assalamu Alaikum brother believer6.

I am disturbed by your means to convey a point and the point itself. Your judgement on the forum members is not fair.

Perhaps you should make efforts at understanding of Islam. Why do you think that a Muslim must hate a non-Muslim, that a Muslim can not vote, and that we have to support killing? Do you not think that perhaps you could be mistaken?

If you read in to the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him's life, he wasn't a "kaafir" hater! The prophet Peace and Blessings Be Upon him was not HATED by the Christians and Jews! Many gave their trusts to him to save for them.

and forget not the Verse.. "Wa jaadilhum bilatee heya ahsan" And speak to them in the best way possible!

Allahuma arena alhaqqa haqqan wa arzuqna ittibaaeh wa arena albaatila baatilan warzuqna ijtinaabah.

Oh Allah, guide us to the truth as it is and bless us by following it, and show us the wrong path clearly and help us avoid it!

Assalam Alaikum

I give you no right to raise fingers at me and i defend every Muslim on this forum...

Sit down and watch HD TV.. now can you tell me What HD TV is.. I have TV at home and havent watched it at home since ages .. coz i have sincerely devoted my work To Allah and Islam Alone. And i Am sure there will be other Muslim bros/ sis who don't watch TV or who dunno wat HD TV is .. So please mind your fingers when you type, If you are such an enthu... go ahead what r you doing over here on the forum. What are you doing in your home.. Go to the battelfilelds fight the infidels.. and Attain Shahadah the highest of all ranks.,.. I will inshAllah be the first to salute you for it.

Further more I do not agree shunning of any of Allah's commandments.

See into your own collar before you spill dit on others..

I am a Humble Muslimah but trust me i will bear not a word against the thousands on this forum u question their Imaan and I question yours...

Brother fear Allah and be more careful about teh words you speak for you bretheren ..

May Allah enlighten us all .. ameen

Taqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

Assalamu alaikum again,

I was thinking about your new word, Islamercan and some other thoughts came to mind today.

If Muslims are to shun and hate all non-Muslims, how then do we invite them to Islam? and why is it that some of them accept Islam? One who accepts must have some desire for truth, love for good... something attracts him. We can not believe that all of them are bad.

The Prophet, Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him did not treat the non-Muslims the way you have asked other Muslims to. Actually, he used to make duaa for some of them to become Muslim.

Our standard is the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Peace and blessings be upon Him and that is what measure ourselves against. We don't need to measure ourselves to non-Muslims according to their reactions to us, whether they hate or love us. We follow the guidance of Allah taala and His blessed Prophet, regardless of what non-Muslims like or hate.

Peace

If you are such an enthu... go ahead what r you doing over here on the forum. What are you doing in your home.. Go to the battelfilelds fight the infidels.. and Attain Shahadah the highest of all ranks.,.. I will inshAllah be the first to salute you for it.
Assalam Alaikum

She is right here, with her above statement. First we have to see ourselves and thn finger at others.

Rest Allah swt knows the best.

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path.. ameen

Salam now this trully disgusts me and forgive me Allah if I offend anyone

Please Brothers and sisters I found this an ignorant post from the original poster, with all due respect this Islamerican term reminds me of the exact thing that disgusts me about the west with them making up these new terms like Islamo-facism etc to try and divide us and give our beautiful religion negative connotations, you epitomise what is wrong with muslims these days on the one hand you have the muslims saying there are too many people in Islam with an "extremist" view, and then you get on the other hand the people saying you are not a true muslim unless you are out on the battlefields fighting the occupation. We have strayed from true deen and the one true faith. Brothers and sisters there is NO EXTREME Islam and no MODERATE Islam there is only 1 Islam and you must remember that the beauty of Islam is that it goes with all aspects of life.

To the original poster If muslims want to be in western countries and vote and watch HD T.V's then let it be they may be doctors or engineers wanting to raise their children and give them a good standard of living do you honestly think that they would in their right mind leave their families to go fight in somewhere like afghanistan?? Die and leave their children fatherless to be with no money and end up living with no food to eat?? Are you crazy do you think Allah will forgive him in doing so?

On another point we can only look to the best of examples, that of the prophet PBUH whom him and the companions lived for 17 years after the start of revalation under the kuffar of Mecca. He participated in all of the affairs that he could including Trade and politics he endured years of torture before finally taking up the sword against them so therefore you're argument of muslims should not mix with westerners and voting and working with kuffar is void.

Brother if everybody was out in the caves of afghanistan and iraq fighting the infidels then who would lead the salat at my Masjid? Who would I go to for my halal food? Who do I go to for spiritual guidence? Brother its because of muslims that are existing in the western world me being one of them that I am able to maintain a strong deen and Imaan in Allah because I know every muslim resource is open to me.

Sorry for this long rant brothers and sisters but please this topic has been on my mind for sometime now. May Allah guide us to the right path Ameen.

Wsalam