Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
al faqeer

The First three Generations

The First three Generations

Volume 3, Book 48, Number 819:

Narrated Zahdam bin Mudrab:

I heard Imran bin Husain saying, "The Prophet said, 'The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)." Imran said "I do not know whether the Prophet mentioned two or three generations after your present generation. The Prophet added, 'There will be some people after you, who will be dishonest and will not be trustworthy and will give witness (evidences) without being asked to give witness, and will vow but will not fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

I this section We will discuss The Lives Of these generations Of the Sahaaba رضي الله عنهم and the household Of the Prophet and the salafus saalih رضي الله عنهم أجمعين , their Birth , Growing up , the happiness , their sorrows , their Jihad fi sabillilah , expeditions , knowledge , ilness and death inshallah .

رضي الله عنهم أجمعين

PropellerAds

Alsalam alykum Brother, how are you??

Barak Allah feek for adding this hadeeth, but I have a question..

I am familiar with the first part of the Hadeeth, but don't seem to recall the rest of it, specially the statement about fattness! are you sure it was not a mistranslation by the English writer?? If your native language is Arabic, you would know how tough it is sometimes to translate certain words accurately!

if you can please put the Arabic terms mentioned by the prophet, it would be great. If not, it still ok.. I probably should look into it as well!

Jazakum Allah khairan

Salam Alaykum

:D

You can find the hadeeth akhi

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/048.sbt.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/h...ri/048.sbt.html[/url]

Shukran