Islamic Forum
thc

Exorcists

does vanyone know any exorcists that can diagnose black magic or jinn possession.

PropellerAds

:D

Well, i know that in one Madressah there (Dewsbury) they have an Aalim who takes care of these things....(my brother studied under him) so maybe you can try to get in contact with him.

does vanyone know any exorcists that can diagnose black magic or jinn possession.

salaam

Sorry to hear about problem insa'Allah you will OK. Diagnoising black magic and jinn possession is straight forward. Here are couple of sites which will help, also visit your local Masjid, most imam can diagnoise black magic / jinn possession...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.angelfire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/al/islamicpsychology/general/fatawa011.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.angelfire(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/al/islamicpsychol.../fatawa011.html[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=12918&dgn=4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...&QR=12918&dgn=4[/url]

Also reciting the last two verse's of sura baqaraa is very effective, from protection from black magic and jinn, it should be recited every night. Also reciting entire sura baqaraa is extremely effective, the magian can't resist it. You should also recite the verse's in the link regularly, at least morning and night

ma sallam

Well, i know that in one Madressah there (Dewsbury) they have an Aalim who takes care of these things....(my brother studied under him) so maybe you can try to get in contact with him.

really? which madressa? i live in batley, next to dewsbury. i din't know about this Masjid, if you can give the name,inshallah i will be able to get the contact details.

I know there is an experienced and genuine person in Batley, who deals with exorcisms.

Apparently he's known as the Ghostbuster Sheikh! (If you have trouble contacting him, I can try to get a phone number or address, from a friend of mine who met him).

There's a large madressa in Batley too :D, maybe you can try to contact them for extra assurance?

Just about everyone in Batley will know of the Dewsbury Markazh, the Madressa is part of the masjid. It won't be a problem to find their address/telephone.

I'd say it's important to go through an established Madressa or Masjid to find an exorcist, otherwise there are many dubious fakes out there.

Edited by Shagird