Islamic Forum
Anj

Darkness To Light

:D

An excellent documentary, and a MUST SEE!

VIDEO: Darkness To Light

A revealing film that sets out to discover through the experience of people, who from a variety of backgrounds embraced Islam; what it is about Islam that attracts them, how it changed them and what Islam ultimately has to offer mankind.

Requires Real Player

Part 1

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light01.ram"]Click here to watch [/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light01.rm"]Right click here & "Save Target As" to download[/url] (12.23 MB)

Part 2

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light2.ram"]Click here to watch [/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light2.rm"]Right click here & "Save Target As" to download[/url] (11.01 MB)

Part 3

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light3.ram"]Click here to watch [/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.dawah.tv/broadcast/light3.rm"]Right click here & "Save Target As" to download[/url] (3.39 MB)

Edited by Anj

PropellerAds

asslamuaalikum

jazakhallah khair brother, will watch some of these iA

walaikumsalam

:P

:D brother. You posted this in the right place. It will :D help a lot of poeple.

:D - lets thank Allah Subhana Wa'Tala for letting me come across the link! I've watched it for the second time now, its sooo good mashAllah! :D

Edited by Anj

salaam alaikum

Brother this film is so good. It is indeed a must see! JazackAllah khair for sharing here :P :D :D. I am wondering if this is available for DVD? I should visit the website to see.

wasalaam

Brother this film is so good.  It is indeed a must see!  JazackAllah khair for sharing here :D :D :D.  I am wondering if this is available for DVD?  I should visit the website to see.

:D :P

I believe there is a website listed at the end credits (at the end of the 3rd part), let us know how you get on :(

Edited by Anj

Amazing stuff mashAllah!

very touching, and we all been through it i think.

Alsalam alaikom

hi Anj

I am just asking for your permission to post these amazing video links in other forums.. some of them are anti-islamic forums

Can i do that ?

Thanks

Can i do that ?

MashAllah! Please go ahead, there is no copyright on Dawah - may Allah ta'ala help you guide others to the righteous path :P

MashAllah! Please go ahead, there is no copyright on Dawah - may Allah ta'ala help you guide others to the righteous path  :P

ÌÒÇßã Çááå ÎíÑÇ

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

:D a beautiful video... :D for sharing...

May Allah (SWT) guide the entire mankind...Ammen Summa Ameen

:D a beautiful video... :D for sharing...

May Allah (SWT) guide the entire mankind...Ammen Summa Ameen

Ameen.

Assalamualaikum...

Waaaa... Brother Anj.. I cant watch the video.. What should I do now? I really 100X eager to see that.. Help me.. :unhappy:

OK you probably need RealPlayer (if you already have it, maybe you need to get a newer version). You can download it free from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forms.real(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/real/realone/intl/intl_realone.html?dc=122412231222&type=rp10_en_uk&lang=en&loc=gb&src=realplayer,ZG.uk.idx,ZG.ukrp.rp.hd.def,ZG.uk.rp10_p_f.rp0_p_f.760.rp10_plus_free"]here[/url] inshAllah :P

Jazakallah Khir for sharing the videos they were good. :D

Jazakallah Khir for sharing the videos they were good. :D

:P akhi, please forward this link to your friends :D

Aslaamwalaikum,

wow, mashallah great!!

anyway i can save this to cd...so i can play it on dvd, in order to show people??

or what is the link? so i can cope and paste?

i tried to e-mail the person, but it is the wrong address.

i tried to e-mail the person, but it is the wrong address.

The best thing to do is to Right click on the secondary links above (the ones that say "Right click here and Save Target As") and download the 3 movie files onto your computer - then burn them onto CD.

Alternatively, you can forward them this link:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1569"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1569[/url]

However I don't know if they need to be a member with 50 posts+ before they can reach this section?

as salamu alaykoum

thanks for sharing this :D this is really great, I almost cried at the beginning of part 3, did you see the noor on the face of this sister? Usually when you are shown on TV, you smile with hyposrisy, but look at her face, her smile is genuine, no hypocrisy.

Masha Allah, thanks for reminding that Islam is the true light that shines in the heart of the believers.

Make do'a so that I can get married to someone like her, insha Allah

wa alaykoum salam

Assalammualaikum.

These are beautiful.. new link to surf on Islam too.

Thanks a lot.

:D brother for these links

As-salaamu alaikum,

JazakAllahu khairan for sharing..! Being a revert myself, I love hearing the experience from other reverts..subhanAllah..

Ma'a salaama,

Sis Iman