Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
- IQRA -

R U Drinking (min) 8 Glasses

so, are u drinking atleast 8 glasses of water a day?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. so, are u drinking atleast 8 glasses of water a day?

• Yes
    • No
    • More than 8 glasses a day
    • 7 glasses/day
    • 6 glasses/day
    • 5 glasses/day
    • 4 glasses/day
    • 3 glasses/day
    • 2 glasses/day
    • 1 glass/day
    • Never count
    • Dont care

salam

genetic freak, I like your info, especially the milk and lemon with water part. jazakallah

PropellerAds

:D

just read this:

"You have to realize this A lot of what you find in the books are lies, I'm sorry folks. They are lies, not necessarily purposeful lies, but a lot of the information comes from studies funded by large corporations. Water is a good example. The idea that you drink a lot of water and you are going to be healthy-- hello! Where did that ever come from? It came from the people that sell water in little bottles."

Hakim Archuletta

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.meccacentric(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/342.html"]source[/url]

just read this:

"You have to realize this A lot of what you find in the books are lies, I'm sorry folks. They are lies, not necessarily purposeful lies, but a lot of the information comes from studies funded by large corporations. Water is a good example. The idea that you drink a lot of water and you are going to be healthy-- hello! Where did that ever come from? It came from the people that sell water in little bottles."

Hakim Archuletta

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.meccacentric(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/342.html"]source[/url]

excellent sis i wanted to say this but unfortunately mentioned tea and coffee :D

please brothers and sisters what about all the people lived before this "scientists".

You don't need to pay attention how much water you drink. if you need water you will be thirsty.

:D Asslamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters :D

I drink water more than anything else (8 glasses) becasue to me its the best drink to have since it does no harm to you. But as what a brother or sister said that you shouldn't drink too much water, its very true but that's the case for everything!!!

Anything you do too much is harmful to you in some way.

Elhamduliah I don't like drinking fizzy drinks and other harmful drinks.

Thank you for some inforamiton brothers and sisters that I didn't know. :D

Asslamu Alaikum

There was a recent discovery made that 8 glasses of water actually proved untrue for everyone and even too much water we know can be poisionous to the body.

Fahid

I drink about 30 a day. Seriously. :D

I mean you won't survive if you don't drink min. 20 glasses of water here.

As Salamu 'Alykum

Never heard of someone drinking 30 glasses before. lol

Was-Salamu 'Alykum

Edited by shahaadil

I drink about 30 a day. Seriously.

I mean you won't survive if you don't drink min. 20 glasses of water here.

LOL do you use those 2-ounce shot glasses, or a 8-ounce tumbler?

Never heard of someone drinking 30 glasses before. lol

Now you have. :D

do you use those 2-ounce shot glasses, or a 8-ounce tumbler?

Oh come on, you live in Saudi. It's worse than here. :D

I use whatever is available. :D

I'm serious, man, I drink so much water, I wouldn't survive if I didn't drink this much. :D

i drink about 8 litres of water a day :D i always have a 2 litre bottle next to me and it finishes in about an hour tops but difference is im not in a hot country......im in tha uk :D

does it harm ya body drinkin so much water? :D

does it harm ya body drinkin so much water?

unless you're an athlete or just super-active, then its ok....but if you're not, its hard on your kidneys to have to flush out all that liquid.....your body stores water as well which = water weight.

Oh come on, you live in Saudi. It's worse than here.

Yeah, like i mentioned I drink about 12 8-ounce glasses. But I really only go outside in the night when its a little cooler and the heat and sun cant work its dehydrating effects. :D

i must drink either 7 or 8 glasses a day on average just about.

at work, i have the water bottle's you can get, and that must be about the equivelant of 2 glasses and i do about 3 bottles :D and then in the house i drink some water too

i only drink like..2/3 glasses a day! :D

smtimes i dont even have that! :D

khumara

Assalam alaikum

I read a few posts here alhamdulillah i just drink at least 1/2 glasses of water a day

Assalamu alaikum

asalamu alaykum

as somebody else pointed out, 8 glasses of water isn't necessary.depends on one's level of activity, weather,thirst. but one way of finding out if we are taking enough water or not is to note the colour of urine. if the urine is light to deep yellow continously it is in indication that we need to drink more water so as to make it look watery. decreased intake of water leads to acidic urine, bladder problems which can spread on to even the kidneys

:sl:

No I'm not. But when I did i felt VERY healthy inside out, with my energy levels being really high too :sl:

InshaAllah I start again.

i guess i never counted.i just drink water when i feel like it

:sl:

I drink a lot of water but I never count. I drink atleast one full bottle of mineral water while at University. At home, I probably drink about 2-3 glasses so I guess it's alright :no: Though I could drink an extra 2 glasses a day :sl:

:j: