Islamic Forum
twoswordali

How Smart Are You

Well, cat legs are referred to as paws, so technically the only legs on the bus are those that belong to the 7 girls. Since you said there is no bus driver, that'd be 14 little girl legs.

Salam.

Correction, cat feet are referred to as paws.

PropellerAds

:sl:

Good observation sis Redeem - however, paws are the feet, not the legs :sl:. Twoswordali, I think it is by time you reveal the correct answer as we'll end up guessing anything! Enough members contributed and gave their respective answers.

Must I keep reminding you of simple things, Crunchy Cat. I would think you would learn the first time (refer back to my comment about riddles). Twoswordali could just as easily be using the word "legs" ambiguously while in fact he is referring to the feet. If you knew something about other cultures and/or languages, you would realize that some people use one word to refer to either. Considering he did not accept the actual answer (10990), and did not phrase the riddle in a more accepted manner that ONLY the bus driver's legs would count (if instead of saying 7 girls on a bus, he might have said 7 girls waiting for a bus or taking a bus ride), he is either 1) purposely misleading us, 2) ignoring someone's correct answer, or 3) does not know the answer himself.

Once again. Nice. Try.

Salam.

:no:

Good observation sis Redeem - however, paws are the feet, not the legs :sl:.

:j:

You're very right, sis. I'm just trying to figure out twoswordali's mind. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, Oh boy, I kept reading this everyday, accorcing to calculations, it supposed to be 10990 legs or feet of whatever, that's a lot of legs there and so many bodies attached to them, I wonder which bus can handle so many people.

Big cats, like Tigers, Leapords, Lions, carried in backpacks, hmmm, I think they ate all the little cats and the girls, and the driver was the first to go down one of the big cat's digestive system, they then ran away to the jungle FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER.

twoswordsali, I don't think you know the answer either, your just taking all the people on a ride on the bus, hehehe.

Here is my answer: No girls, no Big cats, no Small cats, empty torn dow Bus, even the wheels are gone.

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT???????

Salaams, umAhmad.

Well, cat legs are referred to as paws, so technically the only legs on the bus are those that belong to the 7 girls.

Must I keep reminding you of simple things, Crunchy Cat.

There is apparent confusion about who has been doing the 'reminding'.

I would think you would learn the first time (refer back to my comment about riddles).

I learned that you invent rules in your mind for a particular riddle and then pretend to abide by them when others point out that you're not.

Twoswordali could just as easily be using the word "legs" ambiguously while in fact he is referring to the feet.

Riddles often use analogous meanings, phonetic non-sequiteur relationships, and sometimes combine them with ambiguity so its not clear which analogy/phonetic is the correct one. The word 'leg' is not analogous to 'feet' or 'paw' nor is there any phonetic relationship; hence, there is no ambiguity set to choose from.

If you knew something about other cultures and/or languages, you would realize that some people use one word to refer to either.

I hope you realized that you just claimed that people whom don't know about other cultures and / or languages have no concept of a word with multiple definitions. I would love to see the scientific study you conducted to demonstrate this. On a sidenote, in the English language 'paw' and 'leg' don't share a cross-definition nor are they synonyms.

Considering he did not accept the actual answer (10990), and did not phrase the riddle in a more accepted manner that ONLY the bus driver's legs would count (if instead of saying 7 girls on a bus, he might have said 7 girls waiting for a bus or taking a bus ride), he is either 1) purposely misleading us, 2) ignoring someone's correct answer, or 3) does not know the answer himself.

Once again. Nice. Try.

Salam.

Hallelujah, for once I agree with something you said :sl:! His answers to our questions and his responses to 'incorrect' answers display behaviors consistent with someone whom doesn't know the answer himself; hence, if I were a betting man, I would place my bets on 3).

Edited by Crunchy Cat

Crunchy Cat, I was all fired up to respond to your post, but then decided that out of respect for the forum, I'll let it go. And I apologize if you took my first comment as anything more than light teasing, that wasn't my intention. :sl:

Hallelujah, for once I agree with something you said smile.gif! His answers to our questions and his responses to 'incorrect' answers display behaviors consistent with someone whom doesn't know the answer himself; hence, if I were a betting man, I would place my bets on 3).

Pretty much. Unless he has invented a new twist to the riddle that we are missing, I'd say he had us going for all of 5 pages!

Salam.

Crunchy Cat, I was all fired up to respond to your post, but then decided that out of respect for the forum, I'll let it go. And I apologize if you took my first comment as anything more than light teasing, that wasn't my intention. :sl:

Darn, I was trying to get you all fired up :no:.

Pretty much. Unless he has invented a new twist to the riddle that we are missing, I'd say he had us going for all of 5 pages!

Salam.

THERE ARE 7 GIRLS ON A BUS

EACH GIRL IS CARRYING 7 BACKPACKS

IN EACH BACKPACK THERE ARE 7 BIG CATS

FOR EVERY BIG CAT THERE ARE 7 LITTLE CATS

HOW MANY LEGS ARE ON THE BUS?

LET ME SEE THE ANSWERS AND ILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG

Each girl has 2 legs: 2*7=14 Human legs

7 girls have 7 backpacks = 49 backpacks in total

Each backpack has 7 Big cats: 49*7 = 343 Big cats

343 Big cats have 4 legs: 343*4 = 1372 Big cat legs

343 Big cats have 7 Little cats: 343*7 = 2401 Little cats

2401 Little cats have 4 legs: 2401*4 = 9604 Little cat legs

9604 + 1372 + 14 = 10990.

Edited by isha

i just saw this one.so whats the answer?

Are any of the cats Tigger from Winnie the Pooh? He used his tail as a leg kind of :sl:

Salaams, SO............................ WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE.

A petition against the Topic starter, either post the answer OR post the answer, hehehe, or come out clear, that you don't know yourself, and are just enjoying people jumping on their toes. What is it?????

umAhmad.

Salam

i have 2 answers

1)

798 legs

2) "no girl can carry 7 bags" :sl:

so not true questin

Salam

i have 2 answers

1)

798 legs

2) "no girl can carry 7 bags" :no:

so not true questin

sorry you are both wrong lol hahaha :sl: :sl:

brother twosword has been banned he has also told me the answer it was like pulling teeth from him. However i got the answer now he told me to let you know by personal mail if you get it right this is so crazy i just met the brother and really seemed to like him his posts reminded me of a Abu baka or Ummar or ALI any way give your answers and ill tell you if you are right or wrong and looking at my answers i was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar off lol

Salam

yes brothers and sisters the right answer is

10990 legs

7 girls 7x2= 14

7^3 b/cats 343x4=1372

7^4 s/cats 2401x4=9604

14+1372+9604= 10990 legs total

about this file in attachment , you will find names of the people who have managed to open

this...... Now it is your move!

How to open attached file ?

Number of legs is password to open attached file

pass is 10990 u can try it :sl:

ÈÇÑß Çááå Ãíßã

Is this a trick question?

Because I also got 10, 990 legs.